Sep 30, 2020
To make progress in V 0.35 it's better to chat not in Karens lesson, but in every other lesson.
The Corridor-Bug shows only if Karen punishes Kate for chatting, so don't do it ;)
Thanks, however, I just keep on getting option to get punished by teacher or principals office. Is this the end of the quest for now? or does it get beyond this and progresses in the pathway with sophie?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Does this still have far more female protag content then male? Its been quite a while but I remember it being like 10x more at one point.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does this still have far more female protag content then male? Its been quite a while but I remember it being like 10x more at one point.
Yes, for the same reason that it had "10x more at one point"... This was originally a female protagonist only game.

Unless DS decides... I mean to say, "patrons vote" to have continuous Max only updates and to completely abandon Kate, it'll be that way for a long time.

OnlyNZone

Jun 2, 2019
Yes, for the same reason that it had "10x more at one point"... This was originally a female protagonist only game.

Unless DS decides... I mean to say, "patrons vote" to have continuous Max only updates and to completely abandon Kate, it'll be that way for a long time.
0.36 Will be for Max

Sometimes he can do a double update like 0.36 Max- 0.37 Max and next will be 0.38 Kate- 0.39 Kate.
This is only an example

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
" Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall! " The Hell does this mean?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hi,

I have tried the bugfix (with and without cheats, renaming the folder to 33 after from 35 gives a black screen, however, using the 34 version, i dont get the black screen but it doesn’t progress) and I still keep getting the same corridor scene. I am just not sure if it is supposed to continue from that or not? Any suggestions?
bug fix doesn't work, I'm on latest version.
then the bugfix may need to be updated for current version before working again.

" Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall! " The Hell does this mean?
Its an old warning that we can't get rid of because it is still relevant just in a different way. There is a short explanation in the FAQ

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, how many years has this game been around? It's not even a GB yet.
I've seen more updates then I've seen content. They must be really short updates.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there any Corruption within the game, rather Routes based on choices?. By the way I like that you can be either Male or Female.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
So i'm trying to keep my kate mostly lesbian. Can anyone tell me if the andrew/principal content is avoidable? I'm not playing it yet because based on the CGs there isn't much without them.

Nov 21, 2019
So i'm trying to keep my kate mostly lesbian. Can anyone tell me if the andrew/principal content is avoidable? I'm not playing it yet because based on the CGs there isn't much without them.
stick with the cgs for now. as a bb fan i like the game but the grind is terrible and some goals are not connected very good. atm you have to grind week after week just to progress one mission in some cases. i recommend waiting until the game is finished or even mods come out to streamline it and add more action. for bb it was worth waiting, there are 3 really fun versions of big brother and i hope the same will happen with glamour. after putting another 80hrs into the max path i think i will just watch until the game is completed.

Nov 21, 2019
That's a funny way of saying "don't play this game".
i did not try to say that. back then i was angry how the dev handled the patreon changes and never listen to warnings and suggestions made by fans and how he dropped the game, but i liked the result and what is still happening with the game. russian fans keep it very much alive. and i liked how he feeds us spoilers and regular previews unlike other big devs who post a picture of someone sitting in a cafe and let people wait 3 month. not a lot of devs can write such good dialogs and keep the tension between updates. i just say, it was not fun to grind the same content more then once.:ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
stick with the cgs for now. as a bb fan i like the game but the grind is terrible and some goals are not connected very good. atm you have to grind week after week just to progress one mission in some cases. i recommend waiting until the game is finished or even mods come out to streamline it and add more action. for bb it was worth waiting, there are 3 really fun versions of big brother and i hope the same will happen with glamour. after putting another 80hrs into the max path i think i will just watch until the game is completed.
The grind isn't the issue. I have played up to .34 I just haven't played any of .35 due to the underwhelming amount of new cgs. I just want to know if the andrew/principal content is avoidable.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes