MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Question about grind in later versions.
So... I've played this game a couple of times over the years, before Max got added. I wanted to like it, but the grind was terrible and progress seemed very slow.
Then, a few months ago, I reloaded it again and played as Max, and found the grind nowhere near as bad as I remembered. Money from the cams flooded in pretty quick, and I was able to enjoy the game, with the hints essentially telling me what to do next. Of course, there was a bit of grind, but nothing too bad.
My question is... has the Kate path been changed much in terms of grind, or is it ok, or am I remembering it wrong :)

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Question about grind in later versions.
So... I've played this game a couple of times over the years, before Max got added. I wanted to like it, but the grind was terrible and progress seemed very slow.
Then, a few months ago, I reloaded it again and played as Max, and found the grind nowhere near as bad as I remembered. Money from the cams flooded in pretty quick, and I was able to enjoy the game, with the hints essentially telling me what to do next. Of course, there was a bit of grind, but nothing too bad.
My question is... has the Kate path been changed much in terms of grind, or is it ok, or am I remembering it wrong :)
Kate path is a grindy turd, in my experience. If I hadn't already dumped so much time into it, I would 100% drop it.

Mar 21, 2018
I have a question
I need to talk to julia after school jula and karen have talked
how long does it take for julia to talk to karen?
this is the task:
next level

Reactions: Priappus

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello guys, i m not good in english, can you tell me if "losing her V-card" mean losing virginity ? I think yes. This expression can be used for anal too ? Or only pussy?

Jan 5, 2021
How do I clean the naked villa? I see that it says between 11 and 12 and when I go to do it there is always someone
como limpio la villa desnuda? veo que pone entre las 11 y las 12 y cuando voy a hacerlo siempre hay alguien

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
i added fksc fix about karen+sophia loop but now i'm getting black screen. i've tried all the solutions but still its there.

Hardigo

Aug 30, 2020
How do I clean the naked villa? I see that it says between 11 and 12 and when I go to do it there is always someone
como limpio la villa desnuda? veo que pone entre las 11 y las 12 y cuando voy a hacerlo siempre hay alguien
Did you go to the bathroom in the villa?

Dagger03

Oct 25, 2020
i added fksc fix about karen+sophia loop but now i'm getting black screen. i've tried all the solutions but still its there.
dont think there is a fix i think it is waiting for next part of quest. As for blackscreen sounds something has got corrupted had that before you could try reinstalling game shouldnt effect saves

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
What I did was save directly before the school day, install the fix, go through the school day with blank screen (Buttons were visible), save again after school day was over and then I restored the original verision (I had kept the archive and just deleted the folder and unpacked the archive again).

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
havent played this in a long time back when there was barely any content for max, does it worth giving another shot at max's path??

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes