Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think the person updating the OP done 'fucked up'...
if this is an update, DL link for v0.34 should have stay there in the OP.
And addendum the current DL link as Update ONLY(under what was there previously)

Anyway, speaking for me, I always keep the .zip(7Z, rar) even after installing it.
If you're new to this game and want to try it, you're out of luck has the main game DL link are now gone.
I installed v .35 but my game still 0.34
Well you both must have done something because mine POSTs as 0.35.
Potoum, stop spreading false information. The smaller file size of 0.35 is not because it is "Update Only" - this game has NEVER had "Update Only" patches - but because the images have all been converted to a smaller file size.
0.35 in the opening post is an update. But only an update in the terms of say 0.33 to 0.34 update.
It is in fact, the full game. 762MB instead of the original 4.5GB is a massive space saver.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
Nov 1, 2018
This is 0.35. It should release in 2-4 days. The release we got of 0.35 was incomplete.
At the end of the day, Max players will have to wait...
Still can't understand how a man can enjoy playing as a girl, but hope you'll enjoy it and I'll still be waiting for men's update ;-)

Reactions: Michael55

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
At the end of the day, Max players will have to wait...
Now you know how the people who've been playing as Kate for far, far longer feel.
Every time they have to wait for more content for the original protagonist for this game, because the weasel with magic powers got shoe-horned in as a playable character for another remake inside this remake...

Still can't understand how a man can enjoy playing as a girl, but hope you'll enjoy it and I'll still be waiting for men's update ;-)
I can't understand how "grown men" on the internet can get so worked up about digital boobies being even so much as looked at by another male character that isn't the MC. See you around for the little boy's update.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes