Oct 8, 2019
Yes. And more. Or not done as well. Or much more added. Or all the good parts left out. The Big Brother connections are either the best thing about this game or the biggest problem. Your mileage may vary.
Well, that guarantees that I delete the game. Was not onboard with the Eric guy on that game and really don't want to run into that again. But thank you for telling me.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
this is not version 0.35 .. but still version 0.34..shit
Read in a earlier post that due to changes, this time the updater will not work.
You will need to download and install a "Fresh" Copy of 0.35.
(This is what I had to do)

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
Well, that guarantees that I delete the game. Was not onboard with the Eric guy on that game and really don't want to run into that again. But thank you for telling me.
Eric is never seen in Glamour. Ann does talk about him at one point. As kind of a stealth poll she asks Max what he would would think about her bringing him home. I think most players overwhelmingly had Max say that it sounded like a bad idea and it hasn't been mentioned again. Kate also advises Ann against going along with Eric's wishes at one point.

Don't avoid Glamour because you don't like Eric. He is not one of the problems.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I see that the online version requires restarting the game (no saves recognized). That means it is finally time to switch to the offline version...

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes