LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Well, at a file size (as of 0.35) of 762MB (as opposed to 4.5GB), I'm not sure how much more compressed it could get.
Isn't for compressed size but for update, is useless to download the whole game every time

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
This is so frustrating! Every single image that shows something "interesting" is missing and we have just a black screen. This is happening only with the "good stuff".

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I think the person updating the OP done 'fucked up'...
if this is an update, DL link for v0.34 should have stay there in the OP.
And addendum the current DL link as Update ONLY(under what was there previously)

Anyway, speaking for me, I always keep the .zip(7Z, rar) even after installing it.
If you're new to this game and want to try it, you're out of luck has the main game DL link are now gone.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Isn't for compressed size but for update, is useless to download the whole game every time
:FacePalm:
You do realise that all the images have been converted to a different (smaller) format, right? so you'd actually be saving yourself more space by downloading the whole thing this time.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
OK, I'm confused - wasn't it supposed to be "one good update - two bad"? V 32 was about Max, assuming v33 and v34 were about Kate, wasn't v35 supposed to be about Max again?

tmv

May 31, 2017
How is the 'Kate basement punishment' update in 0.35 triggered? I just get the regular punishments sofar only.
Thanks for the info.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
How is the 'Kate basement punishment' update in 0.35 triggered? I just get the regular punishments sofar only.
Thanks for the info.
When you talk to Julia to do the punishment, you get asked if you want to call Karen.
Where is your Karen quest at?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes