mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is the download version on the OP the completed one with all 3 parts or the one with only 2 parts? And it seems it's just an update, not the whole game. If the images were all changed to webp we would need the full game including the last update. Or not?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Is the download version on the OP the completed one with all 3 parts or the one with only 2 parts? And it seems it's just an update, not the whole game. If the images were all changed to webp we would need the full game including the last update. Or not?
Please translate what you wrote from Chinese to normal.

• Haha
Reactions: groq and firevoodoo

j101

Jun 17, 2020
First of all, why do you need a cheat for money in glamour? If there is nowhere to spend them.
And second, it's so hard. You have four gameplay, check them all. But I have a big doubt that you can get money from the online version.
actually you also need it to buy icecream waffles coffee etc, and to pay for massage lessons

nemezisss

Jul 15, 2017
Can somebody help me?

I started playing Max's story, on Android. Since I'm a save freak, I quickly exhausted all available save slots (with no warning except that it doesn't save, a big fail on the part of the dev and/or the engine IMHO), then started overwriting older saves.

After completing Max's story, I then wanted to play Kate's, but I can't save since all the slots are taken by Max, and I have nothing to overwrite since the saves seem to be by character. I have not found any way to delete (I could not find the save files on Android).

Is there anything I can do to save on Kate's story?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Please translate what you wrote from Chinese to normal.
Oh really?

I quote from the changelog on the OP where there are 2 spoilers for v. 0.35:

1- "So, here's what we've done for 0.35:
The update is all about Karen. One series of events is about extra lessons with Andrew while all the other classmates are busy with P.E. The other one is all Kate being punished in her basement. The third one isn't done yet."

2- "As promised, here's the last third of the 0.35 update."

So what I'm asking is which one of these v.0.35 versions is there to download on the OP, the one with 2 "series of events" or the one with 3.

And the changelog goes on saying:
"In 0.35 we switched the format of all jpg images to webp, so the offline PC version should lose about 770 megabytes without losing any of the image quality. But for that to come into effect, you'll have to redownload the game."

Therefore i asked where is the WHOLE game not only the update because it looks like we must download the whole (big one) to see the new webp images. The download file is 770.6 Mb, that doesn't look like the whole game which should be somewhere by 4GB plus.

Ching, chang, chong ... changelog.

casper70

Mar 9, 2021
Does anyone know what “ quest-drugs-step-4b “ means on the special chemistry side quest? I am currently at 281 days in game time and can’t advance

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Oh really?

I quote from the changelog on the OP where there are 2 spoilers for v. 0.35:

1- "So, here's what we've done for 0.35:
The update is all about Karen. One series of events is about extra lessons with Andrew while all the other classmates are busy with P.E. The other one is all Kate being punished in her basement. The third one isn't done yet."

2- "As promised, here's the last third of the 0.35 update."

So what I'm asking is which one of these v.0.35 versions is there to download on the OP, the one with 2 "series of events" or the one with 3.

And the changelog goes on saying:
"In 0.35 we switched the format of all jpg images to webp, so the offline PC version should lose about 770 megabytes without losing any of the image quality. But for that to come into effect, you'll have to redownload the game."

Therefore i asked where is the WHOLE game not only the update because it looks like we must download the whole (big one) to see the new webp images. The download file is 770.6 Mb, that doesn't look like the whole game which should be somewhere by 4GB plus.

Ching, chang, chong ... changelog.
Long story short:
- Glamour-0.35.1.7z is the last version (w/ 3 series of events).
- and yes, it's the whole game (changing image format drastically reduce the size).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Long story short:
- Glamour-0.35.1.7z is the last version (w/ 3 series of events).
- and yes, it's the whole game (changing image format drastically reduce the size).
A lot of people are misinterpreting things * because the new file size of the Offline version is a mere FRACTION of what it was, for the very reason you just stated. 770MB vs 4.5GB? NO CONTEST. And was all down to using a different format. This is probably the best thing Silver's done in a very long time.

* Assumptions about it being only the update files are completely false, but understandable.

LIGHTLIGHT

Dec 25, 2020
Tasks at max - "Big Brother" "consequences" "Olivia" and a jerk off in the bathroom (strange that it is not a task) is it possible to pass them?
Задания у макса - "Большой брат" "последствия" "Оливия" и дрочка в ванной (странно что не задание) их возможно пройти?

LIGHTLIGHT

Dec 25, 2020
Dev note: The world of Glamour doesn't have STDs because adding good looking condoms in the game is a nightmare. Scientists in Glamour universe have created a superpill that makes all STDs go away so they're all in the past. Always use protection in real life. You got that right!
Примечание разработчика: в мире Glamour нет венерических заболеваний, потому что добавление красивых презервативов в игру - кошмар. Ученые вселенной Glamour создали суперпилюльку, которая заставляет все ЗППП исчезнуть, так что все они в прошлом. Всегда используйте защиту в реальной жизни. Вы получили это право!

что это значит? what does it mean?

LIGHTLIGHT

Dec 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tasks at max - "Big Brother" "consequences" "Olivia" and a jerk off in the bathroom (strange that it is not a task) is it possible to pass them?
Задания у макса - "Большой брат" "последствия" "Оливия" и дрочка в ванной (странно что не задание) их возможно пройти?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes