Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Umh...

0.33 (last one I downloaded) is 4,38 Gb and 7810 files. Now, 0.36 is 953 Mb and 8253 files.

Man, what did it happen? Did they compress it?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
There's no text during the first lesson with Ann in the new Lisa quest. I assumed it's bugged...

Mokoshakar

Nov 14, 2016
"People have been waiting for Lisa to lose her v-card for multiple years. Since this is a monumental occasion for both her and Max, we've decided to make this update extra special."

Well, damn, they arent lying....

Reactions: fa gbf

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Some of the text is gone, during normal talks with the girls sometimes the text is blank, like the yoga scene with Ann. She starts off with the text and then it goes blank and after a few scene changes I see text again and then it disappears again. Is anyone else having these issues?
Someone does not bother to read even couple of latest posts before posting his own =)

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Hey guys
any tool to extract the CG's?

just rename the files to .webp

You can make a batch file to automate the process, it's very easy. You create a txt file and inside you type "ren *.* *.webp" without the quotes. Then you rename the txt file to .bat and click on it. It'll rename all files within the folder.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
what I don't understand why are existing bugs not removed
Karen Talk Kate / Sophie Bug
Questbug cheerleaders
Questbug Lesson white Andrew
i have all in version 0.35.1 chunks of savefile or by missing the quest entry, I pressed skip in Andrew quest

and now more bugs than before ... there is a lot of text missing

what is the import export for in the load save page

• Haha
Reactions: Malkovichi

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
From the look of things in the update email, this update's all about improving familial harmony in the Max household. This should be good, and being the biggest update yet again, there's bound to be a good amount of content too. This should be a good one. :)
They've said that multiple times before so this update has to be humongous or maybe it's just 1 cg increase each time lol

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes