mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
is lisa the character from BB? is it good to play the male part now ? or after all the wait it's meh :ROFLMAO:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I m fucking broke, but i will try to give 5$ to Darksilver for say thanks for this update.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I just hope the scene ends with Max going "Eh, I think I like your butthole better, now that it is exactly in the shape of my cock after so many years of 6 times a day buttfucking."

• Haha
Reactions: crugh2112

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Can i transfer my old saves to a new pc, i know it says the saves are encrypted but is there any way to do it? the grind...

Nov 1, 2018
1 - It is a Max update!
2 - It's definiltly bigger than the others...

Question:
Where would be the end of new content with the "Show" and "Lessons" paths ?
To stop grinding in vain if I'm already done with them ^^

Reactions: SubWawa

Newnutready

Apr 10, 2021
It's funny how I prefer BBAS/old Lisa over this one. Strange as to why they changed her hair style while the rest of the cast remain the same. I wouldn't mind seeing Alice with short hair(bisexual) and a Kira with long red hair(crazy sex crazed scenes.)

• Sad
Reactions: omocik

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's funny how I prefer BBAS/old Lisa over this one. Strange as to why they changed her hair style while the rest of the cast remain the same. I wouldn't mind seeing Alice with short hair(bisexual) and a Kira with long red hair(crazy sex crazed scenes.)
Right? I of the same mind. No idea why they changed her hair. She's already taller than Max with the change in hair she looks like she should be a senior in college not highschool.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes