MishelByte

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a lesbian pathway? Or is there still no passage for Katya, where there will be only scenes with girls? And then I got tired of playing for Katya, getting only work and school, and no other content.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The logical path of Ann seduction has not been completed. I wonder why such a short update did take so much time.

Gresk

Jul 4, 2017
Can someone tell me where we stand BB wise? Do we still wait to come to the point where BB ended or we pass through this already?

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Can someone tell me where we stand BB wise? Do we still wait to come to the point where BB ended or we pass through this already?
Wait 2 more years.
And I'm not joking, the events are different but we all know they will keep Ann until the very end.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Lots of bjs and some regular sex with one of them. The girls are hot as always if not better, the dialogues are good but I think in BB they were better. I would play it in the current state, but I love bjs.

The thing that bothers me is that in the original BB, Max used to talk with the girls, specially with Ann about 'what happened' and teased them with that, making them kind of regret but at the same time admit they loved it. In this game that kind of dialogues after sex aren't present, and I think it's the biggest lost.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Lots of bjs and some regular sex with one of them. The girls are hot as always if not better, the dialogues are good but I think in BB they were better. I would play it in the current state, but I love bjs.

The thing that bothers me is that in the original BB, Max used to talk with the girls, specially with Ann about 'what happened' and teased them with that, making them kind of regret but at the same time admit they loved it. In this game that kind of dialogues after sex aren't present, and I think it's the biggest lost.
not only that, but most scenes are in a completely independent universe..
peeking on them while dressing/shower(after a night of sex) should progress with at least a dialogue instead of going back in time to you getting kicked out/punished. Same with lessons, massage, tv, yoga etc.
All scenes are written as standalone events with as minimal dialogue/renders as possible.
At least in BB there was some common progress on quests and the whole thing felt more organic.

The only redeeming part is at least they push updates in 1-2 months instead of the new golden standard of adult games at 6 months+

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone know how to change the resolution in the offline version?
I don’t have that option in the settings

Gresk

Jul 4, 2017

Thanks for answer. I agree.
Im happy that the story will be continued, but some things are sad to hear.
I also liked the "work" you need to do to reach some "goals". Some people talk about grind, but in the end, if you need something quick to fab, go to Bla-Tubes etc. or get a save-game and rewatch events.

For me, I dont like this quick sex-events without context or some "unreal" situations. (and i dont mean in general, but come on. MC Joined a unkown house / family. 5 min later hes gangbang with the whole street, while grandpa is making a video. - not related to game, just a example)
Also the aftertalk is importent, cause it brings more in-deep to the characters and relationship. Without this, it sounds like the progress is just a number to check off.

Also my fear is the focus in this game.
You have now two games in one. Two communitys who want an update for fe(male)-content, while others cry about his update. And in the end the bigger community wins in the end or the opposite side get less content.

So fingers crossed it will be good and at some point the story / development will be split.

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
So after so many years and such a buildup, all that we get is an unclimactic, unromantic, clinical scene of Lisa going
"hey mum, my brother just took my virginity.. oops... ok thanx bye"
Who even writes this crap?
The "Humongous update" was 1 scene with Mom(a couple of renders at different angles), 1 scene with Alice(same) , 1 midnight scene in max's bed(same), and a non-scene with Kira(why even bother putting it in).

This game along with BB, has had the budget of a triple AAA game, and still has no sound, no animation, no interaction between scenes, a joke of a story but a HUGE CULT FOLLOWING... it's amazing really
I agree. This game lost a lot of interest besides the quality. I still don't know why people are still following, slow sandbox gameplay, no animations, no SFX or sexy moans, limited open world, grind and more grind, two separate stories with small or short updates and terrible engine. Big Brother was good game, because there was a story and perverse plot, but glamour? I was interested in Kate’s story, but over time you realize that it’s not worth watching anymore. And Max's story? it's not much fun. So, you have my support, this game is a crap.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This is my favorite game to extract the pictures from. I'm not going to ruin it by suffering through horrible grindfest that is the game itself.

Reactions: tanpro260196

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This is my favorite game to extract the pictures from. I'm not going to ruin it by suffering through horrible grindfest that is the game itself.
Why did you say it's a grind game ? There is a very little grind in the game.
For max (i don't play kate) the only grind is : Ask Ann for money and clean the pool, when you reach 300$ (so less than 10 times) the grind is over. Just put a cam in a room and wait few days and you have a lot of money. Enough for buying all you want without reflexion.

If you say it"s grind because you need to talk with the caracters for unlock the scene it's called "Story" this is not grind.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
This new "Big Brother" can't be so good than old Big Brother, but no can do. This lacks all that innocence and real incest. Lisa's new hair sucks and I don't understand why Ann look so different now, like a different person.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
is there a way to edit the save files to get more money? I saw there was a save editor on the front page but it's no longer usable after 0.27 it seems. Any help would be appreciated/

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes