UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This new "Big Brother" can't be so good than old Big Brother, but no can do. This lacks all that innocence and real incest. Lisa's new hair sucks and I don't understand why Ann look so different now, like a different person.
She's different i think because DS want to add the story faster.
This is not a monthly game like BB.
If i remember correctly in BB the sex content has been added around V7.

So if we have 1 update each 2 or 3 month that mean 2 years without real content.

Or maybe he want to tell a different story ?

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
This is my first time playing Glamour. How big of a grind fest is it compared to BB? Any cheats/console commands to speed it up? Much help appreciated.

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Yes bedding Mom would be epic but i doubt we will see that anytime soon, dev could also boost the volume of an update for Max by recycling some overlaping content from Kate update in .031

Last edited:

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
I deleted this game yesterday and here we go again
I like the Kate site better, more options, etc.
but i also like lisa with olivia however, this update almost ruined the game for me
ok there are missing texts in well-known scenes, i can get over that ... if necessary
but the story about
Lisa: It's great that it continues,
but ... Max doesn't do anything ..... completely misses the character
Lisa the top genius ??? really now?
Ann just jump on it?
and then the sticking point, Lisa and Max ... Alice adds 0 text
sorry not like that. and not like karen, wrong hole not like that special simple nope, only again when that is fixed namely all errors

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
This update was really disappointing to me.

Lisa's innocence was always a big thing with me. I really enjoyed that she was the one pushing for sex, and not being manipulated into it. The set up to the sex scenes were really good and had my attention. Know what didn't have my attention? The sex scene. I thought it was HORRIBLE. The sex scenes lacked emotion, partially because Ann is there, but there is no communication. I was hopping that it hurts it little, but she wants to get used to it, because most women do not actually enjoy their first time with normal sized dicks, let alone huge ones... The first time scene Max gets cockblocked by Ann and is VERY anticlimactic. All we get are 6 slides, which look good but lack of communication makes it feel hallow. The other sex scenes have people talking or inner monologue, but none of these Lisa scenes have anything but pictures.

I dont see where Max's story is going. At least Kates story has direction with the weird shit at the school. I'm just disappointed with Max's story.

DarkSilver seems to be trying to correct past mistakes, and I give him credit for that but maybe he should slow down to increase quality. This"BIG" update felt pretty bad to me.

surja

Jul 27, 2019
Is there any new trick for old save files? I would put a 0.33 sace file into 0.36, but it only allows me to start a new game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
ok there are missing texts in well-known scenes
Sort of. The texts are bugged.
Press H and it'll show them. Well, those where there are text to show.
Unfortunately other text winds up getting hidden outside of those scenes/dialogues, so you have to press H again... Then again in the new scenes.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Why did you say it's a grind game ? There is a very little grind in the game.
For max (i don't play kate) the only grind is : Ask Ann for money and clean the pool, when you reach 300$ (so less than 10 times) the grind is over. Just put a cam in a room and wait few days and you have a lot of money. Enough for buying all you want without reflexion.

If you say it"s grind because you need to talk with the caracters for unlock the scene it's called "Story" this is not grind.
Last time I played you had to repeat scenes over and over waiting for some low chance RNG to tick in the right direction so it actually advances the story instead of doing absolutely nothing. That's the sort of bullshit that makes me hate a game. And then you had to get lucky 10 times to finish the help window thing. I took so many damn baths at exactly 7:59AM trying to get the roommate to walk in on me. I never did unlock that fully, giving up after about 2-3 in-game months of waiting for the horrible RNG to bless me with a tiny nugget of advancement.

Not to mention walking all the way across town every day to clean one damn hotel room. And always watching the stupid clock because everything has like a 5 minute window where it works. I also remember all of the click areas being buggy.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Last time I played you had to repeat scenes over and over waiting for some low chance RNG to tick in the right direction so it actually advances the story instead of doing absolutely nothing. That's the sort of bullshit that makes me hate a game. And then you had to get lucky 10 times to finish the help window thing. I took so many damn baths at exactly 7:59AM trying to get the roommate to walk in on me. I never did unlock that fully, giving up after about 2-3 in-game months of waiting for the horrible RNG to bless me with a tiny nugget of advancement.

Not to mention walking all the way across town every day to clean one damn hotel room. And always watching the stupid clock because everything has like a 5 minute window where it works. I also remember all of the click areas being buggy.
There's zero luck involved in this game.

Reactions: JRN and Priappus

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Even if it is a fixed schedule it was basically clicking next for *several months* to trigger the scene enough to complete the task. The game doesn't tell you what the schedule is either.

Edit: I just remembered one case where it is definitely not true. When you talk with classmates and try to set up a date there's a RNG check to see if they are available. It was something in the 10-15% chance per day that you'd be able to go on the date as I recall.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes