Feb 11, 2019
THIS IS GAME AND UPDATE 0.36 VERY BORING AND HAVE MISTAKES. I WAIT CHEATS THIS GAME
EXAMPLE BIG BROTHER GAME THIS IS VERY GOOD GAME . PLOT, TEXT , IMAGE E.T.C
INTERESTING I PLAYED THIS GAME.GLAMOUR DONT INTERESTING AND VERY BORING

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
THIS IS GAME AND UPDATE 0.36 VERY BORING AND HAVE MISTAKES. I WAIT CHEATS THIS GAME
big brother has plot? :ROFLMAO:
maybe.... it is about feminized little underage prick (who got attached enormous penis by money greedy soul-seller calling himself artist) with only mission to fuck everybody related with him

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You sound personally emotionally hurt by this game.
BB was officially cancelled. Deal with it or download one of the fanmade continuations from here.

Reactions: Ahchi and leg28
Feb 11, 2019
big brother has plot? :ROFLMAO:
maybe.... it is about feminized little underage prick (who got attached enormous penis by money greedy soul-seller calling himself artist) with only mission to fuck everybody related with him
Big Brother . Was a game at the time that used new game mechanics for such games and was successful. No, I'm not criticizing the game Glamor, I just say that it is boring and the plot is naive and banal. It is clear in advance what will happen in this game. And then at that time such games were new and interesting)

Reactions: Priappus

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
BB was officially cancelled. Deal with it or download one of the fanmade continuations from here.
To be fair, it wasn't officially cancelled.
DS said they'd be looking into Patreon alternatives in order to continue past 0.13, that 0.13 was going to be released regardless (which it was), then no more news.
As it stands, he hasn't said that playing as Max is just a remake of BB either, which it blatantly is.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
i think my save file is broken All quests done, always looking at Lisa Lisa sleeps naked but puts on panties and shirt first she goes to school without panties, but then she puts them on again, I watched the move at all 4 times, more than enough I think, but somehow the trigger doesn't work properly. especially since recently she not only puts on her panties to sleep but also her nightgown again, that was already gone.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
To be fair, it wasn't officially cancelled.
DS said they'd be looking into Patreon alternatives in order to continue past 0.13, that 0.13 was going to be released regardless (which it was), then no more news.
As it stands, he hasn't said that playing as Max is just a remake of BB either, which it blatantly is.
If memory serves me correct - and trust me, it's very suspect - when BB got dropped was during the incest purge on Patreon. Dating my Daughter got hit plus a whole bunch others. DS was worried about losing his income stream and preemptively shut BB down. At least I thought that was the official reason.

With that said, I want to try the Max route here on Glamour even though I don't care for the Shota with the mandatory huge dick trope, but I get why that is common in incest games. But, just by looking at the CGs in the latest update, the content looks...underwhelming. The fact that Lisa kept her V card for so long really boxed the developers in a corner. Maybe, if the scene was written where Max not only made her bleed, but then continued to let out years of frustration by fucking Lisa to climax after climax. After many orgasms, she eventually loses control and bathes Max's mid section with a deluge of pussy juices. The scene ends with Max lying on his back with a smile on his face, with Lisa spooning Max's side, eyes closed and her hair plastered to her head with sweat. If it was animated, Lisa's leg would involuntarily twitch from time to time.

I guess we can only get what we can get, but going by the CGs it seems a rather unexciting way for her to lose her virginity after waiting so long.

• Haha
Reactions: shadoor
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes