Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
As far as RNG goes, there's also the randomness in what you find in the hotel, which can delay the wine related scenes.

I agree. This game lost a lot of interest besides the quality. I still don't know why people are still following, slow sandbox gameplay, no animations, no SFX or sexy moans, limited open world, grind and more grind, two separate stories with small or short updates and terrible engine. Big Brother was good game, because there was a story and perverse plot, but glamour? I was interested in Kate’s story, but over time you realize that it’s not worth watching anymore. And Max's story? it's not much fun. So, you have my support, this game is a crap.
Sad part is, Kate's story still hasn't even managed to catch up to where the QSP version was in a lot of ways. There's still no cooking, for example, and the mall serves essentially no purpose.

Personally, that's the story I prefer, though I like Max's as well, but yeah, this game just goes out of its way to shoot itself in the foot. And I don't get why it is even made as a single game. The two stories are separate. Like the progress you make in Kate's story doesn't impact her on the Max side of things. If you want to make it one game, then you need to intertwine the stories, and let the player swap back and forth between the two protagonists to advance different aspects. Otherwise, make two different games.

Then there's the online version, which is laggy as fuck due to the server side aspect if you have don't have a nice high speed connection. If they want to see what people are doing for analytics, then, sure, have the game send that info in, but don't slow the gameplay down for no reason by making it wait for a response (and there is no reason, as can be seen by the offline mod). The game can be a bit grindy, and when you make the commands laggy, well, that just makes that worse. Why would a dev choose to make their game suck like that?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
This update was really disappointing to me.

Lisa's innocence was always a big thing with me. I really enjoyed that she was the one pushing for sex, and not being manipulated into it. The set up to the sex scenes were really good and had my attention. Know what didn't have my attention? The sex scene. I thought it was HORRIBLE. The sex scenes lacked emotion, partially because Ann is there, but there is no communication. I was hopping that it hurts it little, but she wants to get used to it, because most women do not actually enjoy their first time with normal sized dicks, let alone huge ones... The first time scene Max gets cockblocked by Ann and is VERY anticlimactic. All we get are 6 slides, which look good but lack of communication makes it feel hallow. The other sex scenes have people talking or inner monologue, but none of these Lisa scenes have anything but pictures.

I dont see where Max's story is going. At least Kates story has direction with the weird shit at the school. I'm just disappointed with Max's story.

DarkSilver seems to be trying to correct past mistakes, and I give him credit for that but maybe he should slow down to increase quality. This"BIG" update felt pretty bad to me.
There's also the little details that are missing. I was thrilled when Ann was going to suck Max's dick right after he fucked her daughter. Massive fetish for me, but the way it played out killed it for me.

First, zero mention of the fact that Ann was tasting a dick Lisa had just finished cumming all over.
And second, they just reused the blowjob renders from the .26 sex ed lessons.

It felt so tacked on that despite the set up being exactly what I wanted to see I found it just... bland. No heart and no spice. I feel like the developers are just going through the motions and arn't at all into the content they are creating.

Reactions: Kaiadas

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
So after so many years and such a buildup, all that we get is an unclimactic, unromantic, clinical scene of Lisa going
"hey mum, my brother just took my virginity.. oops... ok thanx bye"
Who even writes this crap?
The "Humongous update" was 1 scene with Mom(a couple of renders at different angles), 1 scene with Alice(same) , 1 midnight scene in max's bed(same), and a non-scene with Kira(why even bother putting it in).

This game along with BB, has had the budget of a triple AAA game, and still has no sound, no animation, no interaction between scenes, a joke of a story but a HUGE CULT FOLLOWING... it's amazing really
I'll correct it a little. At the beginning of the game, the dialogues and thoughts were written very well (in my opinion). But the further the versions of the game progressed, the worse it got. If you start playing from the beginning, then it is very noticeable. Especially when playing as Kate. And yes, I completely agree with you, for that kind of money it was possible to make a game much better. At the very least, hire a normal writer.

Reactions: Kaiadas

nim

May 6, 2017
The poll is likely about Kate content. I think Nicolas should enlist Kate's help to make the female students' uniforms skimpier: Shorter skirts, no underwear etc. Nicolas has also mentioned providing "relief service" to male students mornings in the infirmary.

Reactions: leg28 and Priappus
Jan 25, 2020
'' People have been waiting for Lisa to lose her v-card for multiple years. Since this is a monumental occasion for both her and Max, we've decided to make this update extra special "
EXTRAA SPECIAL

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes