Swizz83

Jun 7, 2020
This game is driving me up the wall. So I need to unlock the home punishments but the vague clues don't help much. Right now students are getting punished in the office without panties, I ignored the punishments several times and I took em at least once but nothing changes. Do I need to work off my fines first? Also the Cheerleading Squad quest is considered finished, I'm at over 400 points and did the "special" subquest but Angela has only the options of repeating it or to cancel the conversation. Anyone got any clues?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
This game is driving me up the wall. So I need to unlock the home punishments but the vague clues don't help much. Right now students are getting punished in the office without panties, I ignored the punishments several times and I took em at least once but nothing changes. Do I need to work off my fines first? Also the Cheerleading Squad quest is considered finished, I'm at over 400 points and did the "special" subquest but Angela has only the options of repeating it or to cancel the conversation. Anyone got any clues?
You need to post an image of your "Quest" log.
There should be no need to pay/work of any fines.
When you earn a punishment speak to Julia Before the finish of breakfast the next day.

Jake2231

Feb 11, 2018
Can't proceed on Karen quest with sophie (stuck in a loop; after every class she appears for the phone)
any help?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Can't proceed on Karen quest with sophie (stuck in a loop; after every class she appears for the phone)
any help?
This fix is only for the offline version!

That's a bug which exists since a few versions. fsck made a fix for older versions, but I think that's not updated yet...
I ported the fix for the loop with Sophie/Karen to the new version (haven't encountered any other bugs, so I only fixed this particular issue) and added cheats (add 3000$ while working in the hotel instead of 30$ for kate/add 4000$ while cleaning the pool instead of 40$ for max)
If you want to use the fix make a backup of the Glamour-0.36\game\app.asar and extract and replace it with one of the two attached files.
To fix the loop you've to do the scene at least one more time.
That's the last state of the quest log (it doesn't get completed, because DS never adds an "ending" for the current event...):
sophie.png

Edit: An alternative version which disables the doubleclick behavior during a scene (which hides the UI) can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-36-dark-silver.10579/post-5563382

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
That's a bug which exists since a few versions. fsck made a fix for older versions, but I think that's not updated yet...
I ported the fix for the loop with Sophie/Karen to the new version (haven't encountered any other bugs, so I only fixed this particular issue) and added cheats (add 3000$ while working in the hotel instead of 30$ for kate/add 4000$ while cleaning the pool instead of 40$ for max)
If you want to use the fix make a backup of the Glamour-0.36\game\app.asar and extract and replace it with one of the two attached files.
That's the last state of the quest log (it doesn't get completed, because DS never adds an "ending" for the current event...):
View attachment 1143456
Sorry I haven't been more active recently. Glad to see others taking up the mantle :)

Also, pinging Ayrik Eyronphist so he can update the FAQ with your fix.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Glad to see others taking up the mantle :)
Don't know if I will pick up the mantle. It's one thing to reimplement an existing bugfix, I don't know if I'm capable enough to fix new bugs (I can try of course... :D)

Reactions: fsck

zerosugar

Apr 23, 2018
To be honest I quite enjoy playing this game. While I can see the points being made to critique the content or whatever, I find that this dev is very consistent with their updates and the visiuals are amongst the best for nsfw games imo.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
View attachment 1143456
So just to be clear this is just an updated fix from .35 to .36 for Kate and doesn't fix any of the issues that seem to be in the new Max content?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
So just to be clear this is just an updated fix from .35 to .36 for Kate and doesn't fix any of the issues that seem to be in the new Max content?
I haven't played the latest update yet, but from what I remember of the last Max update, all the bugs for Max's playthrough had already been fixed officially.

What issues are people facing in the latest Max content?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I haven't played the latest update yet, but from what I remember of the last Max update, all the bugs for Max's playthrough had already been fixed officially.

What issues are people facing in the latest Max content?
I have seen talk of missing text and where you have to constantly press "H" to unhide text. I thing Snugglepuff was talking to someone about it but it may have been fixed and I didn't see anything about it.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes