kont

May 22, 2017
Step 1: Nicolas has implemented a new rule: if a student misses their punishment in the principal’s office, then they need to be punished at home and record the whole thing.
(Prerequisite: , Punishment rule: Principal’s office without panties(reach this by setting up rule changes on the laptop’s college page), Go to class to trigger announcement rule.)
i can't hear please help

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I am wondering if this is a glitch or simply will be fully implemented in a later release. This exchange between Karen and Kate when she has caught Kate showing Sophie explicit images on her phone never goes beyond Karen asking Kate to ask Sophie and Sophie answering Kate. There is no opportunity to give Karen Sophie's answer, and it keeps repeating over and over.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I am wondering if this is a glitch or simply will be fully implemented in a later release. This exchange between Karen and Kate when she has caught Kate showing Sophie explicit images on her phone never goes beyond Karen asking Kate to ask Sophie and Sophie answering Kate. There is no opportunity to give Karen Sophie's answer, and it keeps repeating over and over.
That's a bug. You can use the unofficial fixes to get rid of it if you want to: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-36-dark-silver.10579/post-5581043

Reactions: JimMorrison19

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I found and fixed a new issue, the updated files are attached to this thread.
This fix is only for the offline version!

Current List of fixes/optional content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thanks to fsck for his former work and his fixes. (which most of the current work is based on) :)

Ayrik Eyronphist, I will update this post in the future(so the Link in the FAQ doesn't need to be changed everytime)
After installing this the game will not open at all. How precisely should I have installed it?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
After installing this the game will not open at all. How precisely should I have installed it?
Just extract one of the archives and replace the app.asar in Glamour-0.36/game. Which one did you try? (Maybe I made an error by packaging the different versions....)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I tried all four.
Hmm, what exactly happens, does the game show a black screen/grey screen? (if that happens, did you try to maximize minimize the window or restart the game?) Does the screen not open at all?
If it opens with a black screen, can you press Ctrl+Shift+I go to console and post a screenshot?
I attached the original app.asar just in case...

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
When I click on the shortcut on my Windows desktop I
Hmm, what exactly happens, does the game show a black screen/grey screen? (if that happens, did you try to maximize minimize the window or restart the game?) Does the screen not open at all?
If it opens with a black screen, can you press Ctrl+Shift+I go to console and post a screenshot?
I attached the original app.asar just in case...
get the blue spinning wheel for a few seconds and nothing else.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
When I click on the shortcut on my Windows desktop I

get the blue spinning wheel for a few seconds and nothing else.
What happens if you start the exe in the main folder? Does this even happen with the original app.asar I uploaded in the post above?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
What happens if you start the exe in the main folder? Does this even happen with the original app.asar I uploaded in the post above?
The same as using the shortcut and yes, the same thing happens with the original app.asar file. I intend to reinstall the game and make a copy of the affected folder to save before I try again to use the one you suggested I use.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The same as using the shortcut and yes, the same thing happens with the original app.asar file. I intend to reinstall the game and make a copy of the affected folder to save before I try again to use the one you suggested I use.
Hmm, strange I tried it with all my 4 different files (and the original one and had no issues.
Here's a screenshot of my folder:
1618839014480.png
You did unpack the app.asar before overwriting the original one?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Hmm, strange I tried it with all my 4 different files (and the original one and had no issues.
Here's a screenshot of my folder:
View attachment 1151174
You did unpack the app.asar before overwriting the original one?
I did. I have the game restored now. I am tired of fooling around with it. I will just limp along as best I can until the next official release. Thanks for trying to help.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes