Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
When I played there was no Max content at all and I prefer the female protagonist games anyway. I enjoy making them sluts :D
No Max content at all? What was the last version you played? 0.09 or something?
I feel ya on playing female protags. They're my preference as well.
Definitely nicer for me to look at than some moronic superchad with a dick enhanced by shouting "SHAZAM, SLUT!" and dropping trou.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Sky988

Feb 10, 2018
Guys quick question, I changed my pc 7months ago and I didn't play since, I read that it's impossible to use others savefile, is there any news or developmets about this? if yes can anyone share it? Thanks

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018
Guys quick question, I changed my pc 7months ago and I didn't play since, I read that it's impossible to use others savefile, is there any news or developmets about this? if yes can anyone share it? Thanks
Savefiles aren't encrypted anymore, they dropped that insane(ly unnecessary) idea some time ago. You can use other people's savefiles now.

Reactions: Sky988

Sky988

Feb 10, 2018
Savefiles aren't encrypted anymore, they dropped that insane(ly unnecessary) idea some time ago. You can use other people's savefiles now.
Have you got one that I can use? I don't mind the progress but I want to skip all the initial bss

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
That's only true for versions below 0.27. They changed the engine and now offline saves are not bound to the machine ID anymore. (For older versions there is a tool called GlamourEdit which alllowed to change the machineID of saves...)
With that said, the and the FAQ both include links to savegames...

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
let someone who knows tell us, the next update again with this idiot boy max will be? (the most boring game),there is some patreon poll?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
at which update gonna have max version ?
in the last

I really like this game. But it's too grindy imo.

It forces you to spend a lot of time for making a small progress.(It also doesn't help that sometimes the quest log doesn't give you enough info on how to complete the quests. "Next Level" quest log doesn't tell you all the stuff you should do to "complete" it.
On the first page in the first message - there is a walkthrough of the game (google version)
Sophie's quest is not over. At the moment it remains active. The only way to avoid repetitive dialogue is to not take the last selfie. There are still fixes, but I have not used them and I don’t know where they are.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
I really like this game. But it's too grindy imo.

It forces you to spend a lot of time for making a small progress.(It also doesn't help that sometimes the quest log doesn't give you enough info on how to complete the quests. "Next Level" quest log doesn't tell you all the stuff you should do to "complete" it.)

That whole "changing the rules" part was really annoying.

Last edited:

bugmenot9999

Mar 29, 2018
OK, I'm going through Max's side first this time since it was his update and I did all the opportunities to completion. There's some images in the folder that looks like Kate giving Max a BJ when Lisa walks in and takes over for her. Am I missing something on Max's side like the cam show with Kate saying it was finished before I got to the full scene or is it something on Kate's side that I haven't gotten to since I haven't finished hers either for a couple of her updates?

Reactions: Zuxxy

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
When the save files stopped working, I used that as an opportunity to break from the online version. Thing is, I still haven't opened it up. I've updated it a few times, and one of these days I'll start the game again.
Today is not that day.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes