ch062514

Apr 4, 2021
Can anyone guide me in this step... I'm stuck here and whatever I do the story isn't progressing.
I belive its still a bug there in this quest.
I become allways the dialog after the class with Karen and later with sophie, so this can't be finished actually

xaviermace

Feb 24, 2021
Does anybody else issues with the game just randomly stop displaying text for a few interactions, then start again? Pressing H gets it back but it's exceedingly frequent/annoying when playing poker.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Does anybody else issues with the game just randomly stop displaying text for a few interactions, then start again? Pressing H gets it back but it's exceedingly frequent/annoying when playing poker.
Hmm if you doubleclick anywhere in the game the text get's hidden (I guess that was implemented for users which don't have access to a keyboard...)
I made an unofficial patch which removes that feature, you can download it here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-36-dark-silver.10579/post-5581043 (choose one of the archives with _click_ in the filename...)

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
is there any compressed?
It's already compressed by DS... all the images were converted to webp format a while ago. The game used to be 4GB or more so now at 790MB, it's heaps smaller!!

This is the most boring "game" I ever play
Thanks for your feedback - at least you will never have to play it again! Don't let the door hit you in the back on the way out... :sneaky: :sneaky:

Reactions: Agungteguh27

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yes. Yes it is. This is one of the truest statements I've read on this thread and I've been playing (and sometimes restarting) since around 0.25.
ohh is there blueballs going on in this game ?

i download it but i didnt try it yet .. still waiting to be done with another game first

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
ohh is there blueballs going on in this game ?

i download it but i didnt try it yet .. still waiting to be done with another game first
No not blue balls, once it kicks off. It's just incredibly grindy. And a alot, I mean alot of repeat stuff.

Reactions: hamod

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
What i should do after the Oscar blackmailing shit? My quest status on special chemistry got bugged and now it says "quest-drugs-step-4b". Fuck I'm lost, now idk where to progress or how to progress on any other quest

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
What i should do after the Oscar blackmailing shit? My quest status on special chemistry got bugged and now it says "quest-drugs-step-4b". Fuck I'm lost, now idk where to progress or how to progress on any other quest
upload ur save and let me have a look at it

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
upload ur save and let me have a look at it
nvm, I was reading think pages 200, 201 until 206 and found out that I had to go directly home from college to unlock the bdsm shit to keep progressing. Is kinda confusing sometimes tho

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
It's already compressed by DS... all the images were converted to webp format a while ago. The game used to be 4GB or more so now at 790MB, it's heaps smaller!!

Thanks for your feedback - at least you will never have to play it again! Don't let the door hit you in the back on the way out... :sneaky: :sneaky:
can you show me the link the compressed ver. i can't find it at first page

• Angry
Reactions: riddikk91
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes