riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
can you show me the link the compressed ver. i can't find it at first page
Ya kiddin' me aren't ya?? The download links in the OP are all the same... just pick the filehost that works best for you & download.

Like I said in my reply to your original question above, the links from Dark Silver are already compressed...

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
The only thing I don't like or confuses me, are those fucking story inconsistencies between Max and Kate.
In Kate's story, Max is being tutored and shit, he had to buy another camera bcuz Kate destroyed the one in Alice's room I think, Lisa doesn't sleep without her top, there is a lot of things between stories that don't really fall into the places. But well, whatever :p

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The only thing I don't like or confuses me, are those fucking story inconsistencies between Max and Kate.
In Kate's story, Max is being tutored and shit, he had to buy another camera bcuz Kate destroyed the one in Alice's room I think, Lisa doesn't sleep without her top, there is a lot of things between stories that don't really fall into the places. But well, whatever :p
They don't happen at the same time. If you play Max's story, Kate is only a bit player and vice-versa.
So just because X doesn't do Y in one scenario but does in another doesn't mean a thing.
Unless something has changed, that is.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
What. 800MB (give or take) isn't compressed enough for you? Remember that the original version was >4GB.
There's zero chance it will be compressed any further. The images are now .webp instead of whatever they were before. Probably 100% quality .png.
oh, it's already small. i get it

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
How far am I in the game? I'm where Karen has has to come round my home and watch me get punished. 8 fucking times.

The grind is disgusting. Not unreal, disgusting

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I thinks its the only high patreon game that have no animation, I dont know why patrons dont want rhat from DS!

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Your typical 10 frame loop "animations" are embarrassment. The absence of "animations" is fine.

The whole Kate-side of the game on the other hand though.... ...ugh. That's for special kind of folks for sure =)
explain? i only did kate, not max. Wait does julia put a dildo on a bum max?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes