Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
I see this isn't going to be a strong Candy update :(
I would not be so sure of that. Remember, we are talking about DS. I wouldn't be surprised if he brings in just a dialogue scene with Candy, and the rest will take place in college.
that's DS for you. Is it really that surprising? Don't get me wrong, I really liked the preview :giggle: It's just not the first time that happens.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
explain? i only did kate, not max. Wait does julia put a dildo on a bum max?
Let's just say cheap dumb sluts are not my kind of type of protagonists. I don't mind them being NPCs though and Kate in particular is always welcome in Max's villa =)

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know what asset these clothes are from Glamour? Lisa's School Uniform & Ann's work clothes

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
They don't happen at the same time. If you play Max's story, Kate is only a bit player and vice-versa.
So just because X doesn't do Y in one scenario but does in another doesn't mean a thing.
Unless something has changed, that is.
Yeah, but unless they are in different universes or some shit like that, it discomforts my poor mind.

methix

Aug 17, 2019
I cant process in karen quest, i had the first extra session but I missed it, now every time I talk to Andrew the option to go to extra session doesn't come up and waiting in class between the times nothing happens, cant progress , any reason? i tried talking to Andrew before 8am every day for weeks and nothing

Reactions: bcool

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Let's just say cheap dumb sluts are not my kind of type of protagonists. I don't mind them being NPCs though and Kate in particular is always welcome in Max's villa =)
Do you know what is the saddest thing? that your remark about Kate might end up being true. The game for her is already moving in that direction. Although initially the developer promised 2 routes: 1) Kate gives everyone; 2) Kate dominate everyone.
As a result of "various reasons", there was only one route left. oh, wait, the choice remains: either you go through the developer's scenes or minus the content and investigation progress.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Do you know what is the saddest thing? that your remark about Kate might end up being true. The game for her is already moving in that direction. Although initially the developer promised 2 routes: 1) Kate gives everyone; 2) Kate dominate everyone.
As a result of "various reasons", there was only one route left. oh, wait, the choice remains: either you go through the developer's scenes or minus the content and investigation progress.
Well, if the devs do it well, they could be doing the sub route to its entirety first then adding in the dom route after that one is completed.

It is like someone on another game thread said, some of the downfall and frustration of some of these developers is that they code laterally instead of linearly for the story-line. Dark Silver seems to be doing more linearly but splitting between the two main current paths it seems. Which to some extent is better than others but still frustrating at times...

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Let's hope what we've got promised.

I would like a dom route, and not being forced to fuck everyone just for the laughs. I fucking raged the shit outta the existence of the game when the special pills event occurred with Oscar and almost jumped of emotion when he got what he deserved lol.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So in Holiday Islands, is it Lisa or just her model? In SLF, she's definitely Lisa. In MLF, she's "a character from another game," in other words also Lisa. Nate seems a much more attentive/competent lover (not a high bar). Poor Max...
Haven't played Holiday Islands in a while, but I'm pretty sure her name was Lisa and she told the MC a story about her brother...

Reactions: Dragon59

Yasin5858

Oct 30, 2017
glam.png

ctrl+shift+i or ı open menu aplication save file glam2.png

save file double click and ctrl+c and paste

text document and share

full save pls max and kate

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes