Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
but he's a step up from Max.
This reminded me of another game, from around the same time as BB, but actually completed.
Man of The House, by Faerin.

MC has the same model as Max, does some of the same things, but competently, and isn't a major creep... We need DS to put up a poll to have Max replaced by his doppelganger from another universe! :ROFLMAO:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Nate (and Aiko) from SL&F have been getting pretty close to Lisa and Olivia in his own game. He may not be the best, but he's a step up from Max.
what is this game? what is its title? I would play any other game as long as it does not have the stupid featureless face of Max.

Last edited:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
You forgot the option to vote for Max leaving, never to be seen again. ;)
be a vote to leave this game the idiot max never to see him again?
Why are you like that ?
I don't care about Kate, but i hope the players who love her can have update.
If you don't like Max story just don't play, like i do for Kate.

It's so sad to be so narrow-minded and want to deprive people of something they like...

Reactions: Ara-sH

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It's so sad to be so narrow-minded and want to deprive people of something they like...
In all fairness, this game was a remake where Kate was basically the sole protagonist. That was how it was announced during BB's development, and how it continued until 0.12 in 2019, aka "Then along came a BB remake"...

Somewhat jokingly, adding Max/BB remake is depriving fans of the original premise and development of what they like - More "Kate as protagonist" content. :unsure:

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
In all fairness, this game was a remake where Kate was basically the sole protagonist. That was how it was announced during BB's development, and how it continued until 0.12 in 2019, aka "Then along came a BB remake"...

Somewhat jokingly, adding Max/BB remake is depriving fans of the original premise and development of what they like - More "Kate as protagonist" content. :unsure:
Tell me if i m wrong BUT, at the beggining the game had 2 protagonists, Kate and Oscar (not sure of the name), we can see it on the banner.
After some month Oscar was abandonned for Max.

That's right Kate has more update than Oscar, but Oscar was playable

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Tell me if i m wrong BUT, at the beggining the game had 2 protagonists, Kate and Oscar (not sure of the name), we can see it on the banner.

Initially, it was Kate and Alex iirc.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Part of the frustration is that the update progression has been Max, Max, Kate (with Max), Max, Max... It's like the Monty Python Spam song.
"But I don't like Max!"
"This update doesn't have much Max in it."

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

Okay... you're wrong.
As Squark points out below you, it was Alex, the dude in the banner image in the OP.

Alex was a literal gender-swap of Kate, with no content whatsoever after the start of the game. Therefore, as I said before, Kate was basically the sole protagonist until 0.12.

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Okay... you're wrong.
As Squark points out below you, it was Alex, the dude in the banner image in the OP.

Alex was a literal gender-swap of Kate, with no content whatsoever after the start of the game. Therefore, as I said before, Kate was basically the sole protagonist until 0.12.
I wrong of the name, but Alex was playable, so obviously content will be added for him if Max don't remplace him.
So at the beginging the game has 2 protagonists.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I wrong of the name, but Alex was playable, so obviously content will be added for him if Max don't remplace him.
So at the beginging the game has 2 protagonists.
No, he was "playable". Yes, it really does need quotation marks around the word... You could start the game as him, and go around the house. That was literally all there was for him, and nothing was ever done for him beyond that point.
It's like when the first update that had Max as "playable"... The villa, the women, and going around the rooms with nothing to do.

So again, for the third time, Kate was basically the sole protagonist.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Why are you like that ?

If you like the character Max I can not tell you anything, the story Max is for fools, a featureless teenager who has done nothing in his life but only cleans swimming pools and fucks mom,sister the other sister,neighbor, aunt,(all the women as soon as they see Max take off their panties):ROFLMAO: this is the story Max.
if this silly game expresses you I can not help you in this.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why are you like that ?

This is kind of a double-edged sword. As far as I know, Max has been shoehorned into Kate's story at this point so playing his story or not is not going to remove his content from Kate's story.
I might even go so far as to use the Mapping to rename him something more fitting but that's only going to change how his family addresses him.
Wait, that's even better.

Last edited:

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
No, he was "playable". Yes, it really does need quotation marks around the word... You could start the game as him, and go around the house. That was literally all there was for him, and nothing was ever done for him beyond that point.
It's like when the first update that had Max as "playable"... The villa, the women, and going around the rooms with nothing to do.

So again, for the third time, Kate was basically the sole protagonist.
This is only because his content was not added because DS focused kate for the firsts updates to have content for playing and make an idea of the new game.
The patron was mad and wanted content, so impossible to do an update each month for Kate and for Alex.

It's obvious, he will have content for him, so some month Kate update, some month Alex update.

So i can understand if you cry for Alex come back, but stop crying if Kate was not the only protagonist.

Reactions: omocik

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
If you like the character Max I can not tell you anything, the story Max is for fools, a featureless teenager who has done nothing in his life but only cleans swimming pools and fucks mom,sister the other sister,neighbor, aunt,(all the women as soon as they see Max take off their panties):ROFLMAO: this is the story Max.
if this silly game expresses you I can not help you in this.
I don't care about Max, but i love the female caracter of the house.
I want the same protagonist who fuck the woman of the house, i don"t care if it's max or someone else.

Reactions: omocik
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes