mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there any Kate content in v.0.36?

I did the nice Lisa story by Max but by Kate i am stuck repeating the cleaning villa and fuck Max plus the punishment scenes in the office at 16.00.

My only not finished quests are the villa and the side quest Sophie but with Sophie also nothing new happens although I keep chatting with her during lessons. Is there again something that i must repeat thousands of times till it goes on? Because i read that ppl have played only Kate and it's much content there. But I can not see any new content with Kate in v.0.36. HELP please.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Is there any Kate content in v.0.36?

I did the nice Lisa story by Max but by Kate i am stuck repeating the cleaning villa and fuck Max plus the punishment scenes in the office at 16.00.

My only not finished quests are the villa and the side quest Sophie but with Sophie also nothing new happens although I keep chatting with her during lessons. Is there again something that i must repeat thousands of times till it goes on? Because i read that ppl have played only Kate and it's much content there. But I can not see any new content with Kate in v.0.36. HELP please.
The first page of this thread has the answer to your question.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The first page of this thread has the answer to your question.
You again? No hunny, the first page does NOT have the answer to my question! Because it says nothing about the Kate route, neither that there is something there nor that there isn't. I suppose you take THAT as the answer to my question, but the fact that it calls this update "the biggest" would imply for me that there may be also something on the Kate route. Coz the Lisa story alone (although very nice) is not soooo big in fact.

So is this update Max route only? That was my question.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
You again? No hunny, the first page does NOT have the answer to my question! Because it says nothing about the Kate route, neither that there is something there nor that there isn't. I suppose you take THAT as the answer to my question, but the fact that it calls this update "the biggest" would imply for me that there may be also something on the Kate route. Coz the Lisa story alone (although very nice) is not soooo big in fact.

So is this update Max route only? That was my question.
All updates have always been extending only one route.

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hi everyone!
i'm doing the Kate story and i'm stuck at the beginning of the "homework" story, but I can't start because I can't set the punishment rule where you are punished in the principal's room without underwear ... on the laptop it tells me that it cannot be activated in this version ... what should I do? help me ... thanks

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
You again?

No hunny, the first page does NOT have the answer to my question!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but the fact that it calls this update "the biggest" would imply for me that there may be also something on the Kate route.
Leave your fantasies to yourself and read what the game developer writes.

Because it says nothing about the Kate route, neither that there is something there nor that there isn't.
You are not playing the first update of the game. the game developer is releasing a new update for only one hero

i'm doing the Kate story and i'm stuck at the beginning of the "homework" story, but I can't start because I can't set the punishment rule where you are punished in the principal's room without underwear ... on the laptop it tells me that it cannot be activated in this version ... what should I do?
We need a screenshot of the task of your quest. It will make it easier for people to help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leave your fantasies to yourself and read what the game developer writes.

You are not playing the first update of the game. the game developer is releasing a new update for only one hero
1 - The fantasies WERE of myself.
2 - Since when can anybody take this dev's statements as granted and permanent?

I repeat: for an update called "the biggest" , this update is not big enough if it's only the content on the Max route. I asked in order to confirm that there is only Max this time, coz i can not really trust this dev. If all you can do in this situation is to consider me an idiot who doesn't read the OP, then please don't try to "help" me anymore in the future.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
1 - The fantasies WERE of myself.
2 - Since when can anybody take this dev's statements as granted and permanent?

I repeat: for an update called "the biggest" , this update is not big enough if it's only the content on the Max route. I asked in order to confirm that there is only Max this time, coz i can not really trust this dev. If all you can do in this situation is to consider me an idiot who doesn't read the OP, then please don't try to "help" me anymore in the future.

Start your own blog or something. We don't care what you think. We told you each update is for only one character.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
What makes you think that I care about what you care or not?
You're the one asking questions. You wanted to know if the update was only for Max, we told you it was. In fact, after telling you the game has always exclusively updated one character at a time, you said we were generalizing. How many fucking brain cells do you have...

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You're the one asking questions. You wanted to know if the update was only for Max, we told you it was. In fact, after telling you the game has always exclusively updated one character at a time, you said we were generalizing. How many fucking brain cells do you have...
You were generalizing when you said "All updates have always been extending only one route." That is simply not true. NOT ALL and NOT ALWAYS! And I mean "you" as SINGULAR.

• Angry
Reactions: Vernalcash

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
One route for one character each month. The same for the other character the following month.
0.36 Max, 0.37 Kate.
Sure, the update ratio was 2 Kate:1 Max at one point but it's not the case any more.
What's so hard to follow about this?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You were generalizing when you said "All updates have always been extending only one route." That is simply not true. NOT ALL and NOT ALWAYS! And I mean "you" as SINGULAR.
Ok, so which update(s) updated both paths? I personally don't know of any, at least since I've been following the game.

Reactions: groq

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
In case your question has been misunderstood, if you are asking if any of the Kate content has been updated in the route where you play Max, then the answer is no. If you are asking if the Kate content has been updated in the route where you play Kate, the answer is also no.

Technically, there was an early update where two routes were extended in one update, but that was when the male character was Alex. Since the second MC became Max, and Alex was abandoned as a character, the updates have always been focused on only one route. If you don't believe me, you can go through the change logs:

As for the question of how they could say this is the biggest update ever, that seems to be what they always say, so you should take it with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Priappus

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Are you really that dumb or are you pretending?
The developer releases the update for only one main character. If there is a game update for Kate, then there is no new content for Max. Conversely, if a game update has been released for Max, then there is no content for Kate. What do you still not understand?

coz i can not really trust this dev
If you don't trust the game developer, don't play Glamour

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Hi everyone!
i'm doing the Kate story and i'm stuck at the beginning of the "homework" story, but I can't start because I can't set the punishment rule where you are punished in the principal's room without underwear ... on the laptop it tells me that it cannot be activated in this version ... what should I do? help me ... thanks
try the walkthrough, it will help you

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
One route for one character each month. The same for the other character the following month.
0.36 Max, 0.37 Kate.
Sure, the update ratio was 2 Kate:1 Max at one point but it's not the case any more.
What's so hard to follow about this?
Guys, you make me crazy.. Now really, since, as you say, it WAS ALREADY something else than 1 Max 1 Kate before, can you guys not understand that, at least theoretically, that MAY be the case again now or in the future? These things are not set in stone! I just asked, to make sure that it is still 1/1 and to not lose time playing when there is no new content on that route.

Why the fuck is it so difficult to just answer: "no Kate in this update" instead of filing pages of comments according to which I'm an idiot and you are all supermen. And of course i must answer that and then it goes on and on.. Stop that shit, please!

And to ANGEL KATE: Till now I refrained from calling you names whenever you called me names, out of sympathy for Kate Beckinsale who's picture you feature. But should you do that one more time, I will answer accordingly. And FYI: my trust in this developer is not related to the game itself but to his previous "announcements". That's not a reason to stop playing this game, which I like. If anybody should stop anything, that would be you stopping to tell me what I should or should not do. You may be a Domina, but I'm no fuckin' sub!

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Guys, you make me crazy.. Now really, since, as you say, it WAS ALREADY something else than 1 Max 1 Kate before, can you guys not understand that, at least theoretically, that MAY be the case again now or in the future? These things are not set in stone! I just asked, to make sure that it is still 1/1 and to not lose time playing when there is no new content on that route.
You asked if there was anything new for Kate in 0.36. You were told no, because it was a Max update and that means no new Kate content. You made the assertion that despite the changelog never mentioning anything for Kate, that there must be because of DS's use of (again) "biggest update", which is nothing short of either stupidity on your part, or deliberate trolling.
You were also told that updates focus on one of them each time, never both, which you disagreed with. The ratio of updates between Kate and Max is an entirely separate thing from what you asked and what you disagreed with.

The closest you can get to make an assertion that both received updates at the same time, was the change of engine, which is an extreme technicality that's only of use as trolling. Not for pedantry, just for trolling.
Rather appropriately, the change of engine was kind of trolling in itself. It was the next version that came immediately after one that was dedicated to bugfixes when it was Unity.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes