mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You asked if there was anything new for Kate in 0.36. You were told no, because it was a Max update and that means no new Kate content. You made the assertion that despite the changelog never mentioning anything for Kate, that there must be because of DS's use of (again) "biggest update", which is nothing short of either stupidity on your part, or deliberate trolling.
You were also told that updates focus on one of them each time, never both, which you disagreed with. The ratio of updates between Kate and Max is an entirely separate thing from what you asked and what you disagreed with.

The closest you can get to make an assertion that both received updates at the same time, was the change of engine, which is an extreme technicality that's only of use as trolling. Not for pedantry, just for trolling.
Rather appropriately, the change of engine was kind of trolling in itself. It was the next version that came immediately after one that was dedicated to bugfixes when it was Unity.
OK .. you don't wanna stop.. we go on then ..

- you say: "You asked if there was anything new for Kate in 0.36. You were told no, because it was a Max update and that means no new Kate content."

That is exactly what I was NOT TOLD. If I was told "no" I would have had an answer and this whole discussion wouldn't be necessary. But I was NOT told "no" I was told to read the OP which I already did before and on the OP there is no sentence saying "there is no Kate content in this update". I could of course GUESS or "assume" that there is no Kate but I wanted to be sure in order to not lose time playing for content that doesn't exist. And that's why I asked.

- you say: "You made the assertion that despite the changelog never mentioning anything for Kate, that there must be because of DS's use of (again) "biggest update"

Not mentioning something, doesn't mean that that something doesn't exist. And I never said it MUST BE but it MAY BE , (because it WAS the case before and because something called "biggest update" could, or even should be a little bigger than what we can see on only the Max route in this update)

- you say: "which is nothing short of either stupidity on your part, or deliberate trolling"

My IQ is 130. What's yours?

- you say: "You were also told that updates focus on one of them each time, never both, which you disagreed with."

Your above statement (apart from not being an answer to my original question but a comment to a comment made by me later) is NOT TRUE! Ever heard of NEVER SAY NEVER? There WERE cases when both routes were in the same update. "Never" means something else.. Not the case in the last 2 updates but there were others before with both routes inside! And something that has been, can be again. Which is why forums exist, to ask questions and to get answers on them not to be called names for asking.

- you say: "The ratio of updates between Kate and Max is an entirely separate thing from what you asked and what you disagreed with."

If it's a "separate thing", how comes that thing should answer my question?
And what i "disagreed with" (not inside my question but later, as a comment to a comment) was the ratio of 1/1 because as I explained above, that was NOT ALWAYS SO! And claiming that it was NEVER different is NOT TRUE!

- you say: "The closest you can get to make an assertion that both received updates at the same time, was the change of engine, which is an extreme technicality that's only of use as trolling. Not for pedantry, just for trolling."

Again WRONG: the "closest I can get" is the FACTS (there were NOT ALWAYS either 1 Kate or 1 Max but sometimes also mixed), not the change of engine, of which I have no idea and about which I never asked. But about which you seem to be "trolling", probably trying to show again how "knowledgeable" you are.

Short said: as long as somebody keeps trying to switch my words or to accuse me of things that I didn't do, i will HAVE TO keep answering. Because I do not accept that!

In fact what you accuse me of is "not assuming" that this update should be 1 route only, based on the fact that other (BUT NOT ALL) updates were 1 route only. Sorry but i do not like to assume or to guess.. I want to KNOW FOR SURE. And when i don't know for sure, I ask!

But with people like you it makes no sense to ask because what you answer is: "hey you idiot, can't you just assume what we assume?" My answer is: NOPE!

• Angry
Reactions: Vernalcash

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My IQ is 130. What's yours?
:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, sure... Couldn't figure out how to save the game and had to come here to ask how. Might want to remove one of those numbers if your reasoning/problem solving is still that bad.
Yes, I remember your "problem" with the FAQ not catering to the special brand of troll that you are.;)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, sure... Couldn't figure out how to save the game and had to come here to ask how. Might want to remove one of those numbers if your reasoning/problem solving is still that bad.
Yes, I remember your "problem" with the FAQ not catering to the special brand of troll that you are.;)
The question was "What's your IQ" whereby "I" does not stand for "imagination".

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The question was "What's your IQ" whereby "I" does not stand for "imagination".
I'll just leave your own words below...

I just started playing Glamour for the first time (the offline version 0.31) and i can not find a way to make a SAVE or to go to main menu. Right click does nothing. Is there a key or a shortcut for that ? The FAQ doesn't seem to care about such "basic" problems..

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
0. waitasec... is there actual sex content with fem mc? (like penetrations of any sort)

i any mod (for time +|- tweaks? and energy/food/arousal all that)
for now it looks im fine without it. but i assume it wouldnt hurt.

ii where do saves go? so that i could tweak other thingies (cash,relationships etc)

iii. 'main' dialogues size is alright (when 2 npc figures and the text is inbetween)
...but in POVish shots the text is rather small. i tried to expand in options (100->130%) but didnot seem to work . how to enlarge it then?
1621282457490.png

1621282262897.png

* :unsure: i thought mc gial is the bb one... but bb-gial is a classmate of mc ...and mc is a look-alike o_o

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'll just leave your own words below...
At the beginning of the game there were no icons to click and to save or load or options or anything, no interface! It was a (long) "scene", the "prologue" probably.. and during "scenes" you CAN NOT SAVE (in this engine, other than in other engines). But I had no way to know at that time that this game starts with a "scene" in which right click does nothing and that the interface elements appear only later. This is not normal or usual as also this particular engine is unusual (for me). There may be a short introduction without interface but this was very long. As far as i could tell, it could have even been a bug, so I had to ask. After all there WAS such a bug in a certain version (later) when the interface was not showing..

After a while the icons appeared and of course I know what to click when there IS something to click. But there was NOTHING to click as I asked. Sorry for using this board for help.. as far as I know, that may be even the main reason of such boards.

Last edited:

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hi, I'm playing Kate's story...I have to unlock the story "A new tradition" and I don't know how to unlock college punishments at home...if I watch the walkthrough I have to unlock "Homework step 4" but the prerequisite to start " Homework "story is Punishment rule: Principal's office without panties...but how do I activate the punishment without panties in the principal's office?
Pls help me!! thank you!!

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Hi, I'm playing Kate's story...I have to unlock the story "A new tradition" and I don't know how to unlock college punishments at home...if I watch the walkthrough I have to unlock "Homework step 4" but the prerequisite to start " Homework "story is Punishment rule: Principal's office without panties...but how do I activate the punishment without panties in the principal's office?
Pls help me!! thank you!!
Did you purchase the laptop? Show us a screen shot of your college committee quest as well as the laptop college site to see how far you've unlocked the punishment rules.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Yes...I buy laptop...these are my screenshot...thank you!
Click the start voting button on the laptop college site to change the punishment rule. you'll have 3 days to talk to the teacher to win a vote. You have to play poker with her and win. I forgot her name. After you win the poker game, you have to talk to her again about the wish. Then 3 days later the guy at the school will announce the rule change. I forgot his name too. You repeat the process until you unlock the punishment without panties in his office.

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Click the start voting button on the laptop college site to change the punishment rule. you'll have 3 days to talk to the teacher to win a vote. You have to play poker with her and win. I forgot her name. After you win the poker game, you have to talk to her again about the wish. Then 3 days later the guy at the school will announce the rule change. I forgot his name too. You repeat the process until you unlock the punishment without panties in his office.
so I have to continue to alternate the punishments in the classroom with the punishments in the principal's office until the punishments without panties come out? even though the site tells me that the punishments without panties are not aviable in this version (see screenshot)
Thanks a lot

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Guys, you make me crazy.. Now really, since, as you say, it WAS ALREADY something else than 1 Max 1 Kate before, can you guys not understand that, at least theoretically, that MAY be the case again now or in the future? These things are not set in stone! I just asked, to make sure that it is still 1/1 and to not lose time playing when there is no new content on that route.

Why the fuck is it so difficult to just answer: "no Kate in this update" instead of filing pages of comments according to which I'm an idiot and you are all supermen. And of course i must answer that and then it goes on and on.
Official developer comment on update 36. A copy of his (developer) message is on the first page of the topic. I told you in the first message
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And to ANGEL KATE: Till now I refrained from calling you names whenever you called me names, out of sympathy for Kate Beckinsale who's picture you feature. But should you do that one more time, I will answer accordingly.
Facts are not an insult.
Which is why forums exist, to ask questions and to get answers on them not to be called names for asking.
Sorry but i do not like to assume or to guess.. I want to KNOW FOR SURE. And when i don't know for sure, I ask!
Five people have answered your question, how much more do you need?
That is exactly what I was NOT TOLD. If I was told "no" I would have had an answer and this whole discussion wouldn't be necessary.
If you could read and think. The question would have been closed a long time ago.

Reactions: groq

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
so I have to continue to alternate the punishments in the classroom with the punishments in the principal's office until the punishments without panties come out? even though the site tells me that the punishments without panties are not aviable in this version (see screenshot)
Thanks a lot
You need to progress in punishments, not in discipline...
This is the last stage of punishments:
1621289500401.png

Reactions: 29margot84

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Official developer comment on update 36. A copy of his (developer) message is on the first page of the topic. I told you in the first message
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many times do i have to repeat that speaking about the Max update does NOT mean that there is no Kate update. And also that I DID READ that already before i asked. But there is NOTHING there about this update being Max only. A simple "No, there is no Kate" would have answered my question but no.. you wanna show how clever you are that you can ASSUME there is no Kate route in this update just because some of the latest updates were either Kate or Max and not mixed. BUT there WERE also mixed updates before and i don't want assumptions i want FACTS.

Facts are not an insult.
Of course not , but "Are you really that dumb" IS an insult
Five people have answered your question, how much more do you need?
Just ONE who says yes or no but doesn't tell me to read what I already red and where there is no yes and no no related to Kate.
If you could read and think. The question would have been closed a long time ago.
Guessing or assuming does not mean thinking. Show me in that developer comment where does it say "this update is Max only" or "there is no Kate route in this update" and I eat it!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How many times do i have to repeat that speaking about the Max update does NOT mean that there is no Kate update.
Yes it does. That's precisely what it means. 0.35 was a Kate update, with no content for Max, and never spoke about Max.

Changelogs for the preceding versions tell you who's turn it is, because each one is focused on one of them.
Now go back under your bridge, and don't come out until you're a better troll.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
So guys...on the Kate route, I reckon that three two side routes remain uncompleted: Villa, Sophie, and Maria and Peter (edited, I managed to get that one finished in the meantime...)? I have all the other opportunities marked "finished" except these three two.

edit: Ok seems I got luckier in my search on this thread, for anyone who wonders, the Sophie and Villa quests don't show as "finished" even as you end up stuck in the following loophole scenes, which seem to be the final ones for now:

-Sophie eating Kate in the school corridor
-Kate remaining alone as she cleans the villa, with the occasional sex in Alice's room and BJ in Max's and Lisa room with the option to continue or share Big Max with Lisa.

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
How many times do i have to repeat that speaking about the Max update does NOT mean that there is no Kate update. And also that I DID READ that already before i asked. But there is NOTHING there about this update being Max only. BUT there WERE also mixed updates before and i don't want assumptions i want FACTS.
Guessing or assuming does not mean thinking. Show me in that developer comment where does it say "this update is Max only" or "there is no Kate route in this update" and I eat it!

This is the official developer page. Why don't you ask him (developer) if version 36 has any new content for Kate.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes