ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Yes it does. That's precisely what it means. 0.35 was a Kate update, with no content for Max, and never spoke about Max.

Changelogs for the preceding versions tell you who's turn it is, because each one is focused on one of them.
Now go back under your bridge, and don't come out until you're a better troll.
For all of us who told him that there is no content for kate in version 36. 2+2=4, but for him 2+2=22. Well, you know, all the hamsters on Twitter consider themselves to be special personalities.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
For all of us who told him that there is no content for kate in version 36. 2+2=4, but for him 2+2=22. Well, you know, all the hamsters on Twitter consider themselves to be special personalities.

This short movie is absolutely hilarious... USA today summarized in less than 10mn!

• Haha
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

bblover

May 31, 2017
Hello,

I want to ask question about punishments.

In punishment rules, Current Rule is "Classroom", but I dont know how can I trigger to punishmetn in crassroom.

I can trigger in principles office and at home. I down know hot to trigger in clasroom.

btw in discription it says "students arent allowed to wear their underwear during th punishment"

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
Hello,
I want to ask question about punishments.
In punishment rules, Current Rule is "Classroom", but I dont know how can I trigger to punishmetn in crassroom.
I can trigger in principles office and at home. I down know hot to trigger in clasroom.
btw in discription it says "students arent allowed to wear their underwear during th punishment"
Talk to Sophie during class. If you get caught, you will have the option of getting punished in class.

Reactions: bblover

Revora

Apr 17, 2018

Another update is done. As usual, we could've done it a little smaller, but we spent the time on the game, so the size of the update is proportionate to the time we spent.

With that out of the way, here's the 0.37 change log:

A long series of events in Karen's classes. Kate will have to face a series of challenges like never before.

A series of events with Nicolas in his office, tête-à-tête. This one gets unlocked after a couple of events with Karen.

Optional events with Oscar. Turning him down won't have any consequences, but saying yes might lead to future events.

Another series of events with Karen, unlocks after a number of events with Nicolas.

And at the very end, an important event with Candy, who will finally get answers for many of her questions.

All events with Karen, Nicolas, and Oscar have periodic events at the end.

We tried to write down an informative quest log so no one gets lost. Every series of events (except Oscar's, but you definitely won't miss that one) shows you in percentages how much you've done so you know if you've completed the update.
0.37 has around 30 events and 20 dialogs, so it's about as big as some of our latest updates.

0.37 also has some bug fixes:
  • Sometimes Julia would ignore Kate turning her down and would visit her at night multiple times.
  • Nick had a similar problem where he would pester Kate too often. These are bugs and weren't intended.
  • Sometimes Kate saw Nick with Julia and the basement, and Nick would come back after leaving when he wasn't supposed to.

As usual, the next post will have links to download our offline version for PC and Android. Mac version will become available in a couple of days.

If you don't have a client installed on your device, you can download it from .

Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from .

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
That only applies to the Online version.

I just tried pulling the update files out from within the Offline version. The module seems to be disabled.
i just opend the game and it updated itself and i am not a patreon and i don't use online version

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes