absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Thank for the recommendation and I dont want to be rude but I wont play an abandoned game no matter how much content it have
yeh bb fan game is a good one i played it also. Thats ofc your choice, but i will say there are a few extremly good abandoned games out there and i admit when you are finished playing you tend too get a bad taste in your mouth realising thats it :).

Reactions: Priappus

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
yeh bb fan game is a good one i played it also. Thats ofc your choice, but i will say there are a few extremly good abandoned games out there and i admit when you are finished playing you tend too get a bad taste in your mouth realising thats it :).
thats the problem I dont want to play anything that isnt finished (then you have personal trainer but lets not talk about that) and then wonder how it could have been etc

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
This update does not allow me to talk to Andrew about the extra lessons. How am I supposed to complete the Karen questline?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
In 36 I couldn't progress with the Karen Quest because of a loop where Karen tells her to ask Sophie, she asks Sophie, then she is not able to give Karen the answer. That repeats about twice a day each school day. I was hoping 37 would have addressed that, but it hasn't. Anyone know a fix?

Reactions: Red95

summerjo

May 9, 2017
you must wait does karen talk too you, in the morning or break between the school lesons.
I've played 3 weeks and this hasn't happened. I have tried talking to Andrew, I have tried talking to Karen. I have tried talking Sophie and getting in trouble in class. I have tried skipping getting spanked in the principal's office.
It hasn't triggered for me.

christian geiger

Jun 8, 2017
I've played 3 weeks and this hasn't happened. I have tried talking to Andrew, I have tried talking to Karen. I have tried talking Sophie and getting in trouble in class. I have tried skipping getting spanked in the principal's office.
It hasn't triggered for me.
witch art of spanking, this on 14 or this on 16

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
In 36 I couldn't progress with the Karen Quest because of a loop where Karen tells her to ask Sophie, she asks Sophie, then she is not able to give Karen the answer. That repeats about twice a day each school day. I was hoping 37 would have addressed that, but it hasn't. Anyone know a fix?
I have the same bug

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
i know i will know ask for the impossible but i try anyways

WILL YOU @complainers (on both sides pro Max/Kate) please stop fu..ing nagging each other.. there is no ending in it. some prefer the kate content and some max. But here it wont do anything, cos its not an official site to communicate with the developer.

There where some serious questions for help (several ask like myself for the problem to progress with Karen lession) other ask about the bug of repating after each lession the same Karen dialog. Onle one post sugesstet a solution to one of the problems.

the rest of the posts was about mimimi i dont get what i want... if i would take a bold guess, i would say without mimimi i want kate mimimi i want max content there would be at least 40-50% less post than there now

maybe stop whining, start helping

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
i know i will know ask for the impossible but i try anyways

WILL YOU @complainers (on both sides pro Max/Kate) please stop fu..ing nagging each other.. there is no ending in it. some prefer the kate content and some max. But here it wont do anything, cos its not an official site to communicate with the developer.

There where some serious questions for help (several ask like myself for the problem to progress with Karen lession) other ask about the bug of repating after each lession the same Karen dialog. Onle one post sugesstet a solution to one of the problems.

the rest of the posts was about mimimi i dont get what i want... if i would take a bold guess, i would say without mimimi i want kate mimimi i want max content there would be at least 40-50% less post than there now

maybe stop whining, start helping
That´s right. Please stop whining and concentrate to help each others! If you want a chance to control the path the updates are going then support the dev and give your voice for the poll. It´s the same in politics. Everyone is whining but that´s the one which dont vote! But if you voting and it goes in a different direction than it is what it is.

I Supported the dev for a few months and spend 120€ on that game and i was not satisfied and i canceled. No Support from the dev or at least a answer for any questions. That is why i canceled. This is no way to act to the people which pay them.

Reactions: Dragon59 and Nuadu

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Hi all dirty perverts!! I was mapped domain neux.ml to original game server, my concept is original server too far to me and/or another members, i hate the experience with client update speed for both online / offline version. If you playing using online client you can feels how delayed buttons response... This domain are on Cloudflare and i also connected it to EU Amsterdam - A2 Hosting Railgun (IP of original server that i connected to are from Netherlands) to boost some speeds.

I am using Fiddler Classic to forwarding:

pc.ardent.games to pc.neux.ml (offline client using this endpoint and download webp version of assets).
updates.ardent.games to updates.neux.ml (online client using this endpoint and download jpg/png version of assets - larger size).
and
sandlustgames.com to neux.ml (online client send and receiving game data through /api/ endpoint)

To avoid errors or redirect, please use http: for original and https: for neux.ml

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Easy questrion, i tried playing 0.29 if i remember correctly and didint have the patience. I recently played another story and the original BB again, which got me frustrated eventually. So:

I guess Eric is out of he picture and that rmoves a lot of pressure on your wallet, am i guessing right? I can take grind if it pays off.
Does this game also have a lot of lewd content and sex scenes that consist of 3 or 4 renders?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes