ch062514

Apr 4, 2021
Glamour 0.37
Another update is done. As usual, we could've done it a little smaller, but we spent the time on the game, so the size of the update is proportionate to the time we spent.
With that out of the way, here's the 0.37 change log:

• A long series of events in Karen's classes. Kate will have to face a series of challenges like never before.
  • A series of events with Nicolas in his office, tête-à-tête. This one gets unlocked after a couple of events with Karen.
  • Optional events with Oscar. Turning him down won't have any consequences, but saying yes might lead to future events.

Another series of events with Karen, unlocks after a number of events with Nicolas.

And at the very end, an important event with Candy, who will finally get answers for many of her questions.

All events with Karen, Nicolas, and Oscar have periodic events at the end.

We tried to write down an informative quest log so no one gets lost. Every series of events (except Oscar's, but you definitely won't miss that one) shows you in percentages how much you've done so you know if you've completed the update.

0.37 has around 30 events and 20 dialogs, so it's about as big as some of our latest updates.

0.37 also has some bug fixes:

• Sometimes Julia would ignore Kate turning her down and would visit her at night multiple times.
  • Nick had a similar problem where he would pester Kate too often. These are bugs and weren't intended.
  • Sometimes Kate saw Nick with Julia and the basement, and Nick would come back after leaving when he wasn't supposed to.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Easy questrion, i tried playing 0.29 if i remember correctly and didint have the patience. I recently played another story and the original BB again, which got me frustrated eventually. So:

I guess Eric is out of he picture and that rmoves a lot of pressure on your wallet, am i guessing right? I can take grind if it pays off.
Does this game also have a lot of lewd content and sex scenes that consist of 3 or 4 renders?
It got lewd scenes on both paths and a few repeatables

So about the sound in game is there any I cant hear any even with all the sound settings on full.
I can´t help you with that. I play without sound

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Glamour 0.37
Another update is done. As usual, we could've done it a little smaller, but we spent the time on the game, so the size of the update is proportionate to the time we spent.
With that out of the way, here's the 0.37 change log:

• A long series of events in Karen's classes. Kate will have to face a series of challenges like never before.
  • A series of events with Nicolas in his office, tête-à-tête. This one gets unlocked after a couple of events with Karen.
  • Optional events with Oscar. Turning him down won't have any consequences, but saying yes might lead to future events.

Another series of events with Karen, unlocks after a number of events with Nicolas.

And at the very end, an important event with Candy, who will finally get answers for many of her questions.

All events with Karen, Nicolas, and Oscar have periodic events at the end.

We tried to write down an informative quest log so no one gets lost. Every series of events (except Oscar's, but you definitely won't miss that one) shows you in percentages how much you've done so you know if you've completed the update.

0.37 has around 30 events and 20 dialogs, so it's about as big as some of our latest updates.

0.37 also has some bug fixes:

• Sometimes Julia would ignore Kate turning her down and would visit her at night multiple times.
  • Nick had a similar problem where he would pester Kate too often. These are bugs and weren't intended.
  • Sometimes Kate saw Nick with Julia and the basement, and Nick would come back after leaving when he wasn't supposed to.
That's all well and good, but the Karen loop when she asks Kate to talk to Sophie is still preventing me from making any progress. I was a patron when I discovered and reported the issue. I complained. It was not fixed. I decided to quit being a patron. This is why.

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
That's all well and good, but the Karen loop when she asks Kate to talk to Sophie is still preventing me from making any progress. I was a patron when I discovered and reported the issue. I complained. It was not fixed. I decided to quit being a patron. This is why.
The same here :(

rwich

Sep 14, 2017
There is file with Cheat for money, after doing pool job report back to Ann and receive about 50k.
Just replace it in game_location/game/ (or rename old file).

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I need some help/hint

View attachment 1205031

That's the state of the Karen quest

before first class when i talk to Andrew

View attachment 1205030

anyone with an idea/solution?
This update does not allow me to talk to Andrew about the extra lessons. How am I supposed to complete the Karen questline?
I've played 3 weeks and this hasn't happened. I have tried talking to Andrew, I have tried talking to Karen. I have tried talking Sophie and getting in trouble in class. I have tried skipping getting spanked in the principal's office.
It hasn't triggered for me.
You guys could try my unofficial fixpack: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-37-dark-silver.10579/post-5581043
The problem is the dev added a second time span where you could ask Andrew for the extra lesson, but the check looks like this "07:00-07:59 && 09:20-09:39" (which doesn't work, because it can't be between 07:00-07:59 and 09:20-09:39 at the same time), changed it to "or" instead...

Reactions: fsck

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Hello everyone. Has someone managed to do the Karen quest? For me it doesn't seem to trigger. I have managed to get to Kate and Andrew after class activities (a grand total of 2 sets) and after that noting happens. Any ideas?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes