holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Hello everyone. Has someone managed to do the Karen quest? For me it doesn't seem to trigger. I have managed to get to Kate and Andrew after class activities (a grand total of 2 sets) and after that noting happens. Any ideas?
get a punishment in class. don't do you're homework for the next day, and when told to go to principal's office, go to Julia instead and ask for punishment. do until she asks about Karen.

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
Hello everyone. Has someone managed to do the Karen quest? For me it doesn't seem to trigger. I have managed to get to Kate and Andrew after class activities (a grand total of 2 sets) and after that noting happens. Any ideas?
U have to invite Karen during ur punishment session with Julia. It has to be repeated 7-8 times before a new quest becomes available. Check the walkthrough if u r stuck.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Yup, that bug was the reason why I created the fixpack in the first place... ^^ (With thanks to fsck of course who provided the fix for some ealier versions)
I tried it before with no success. It still doesn't work for me. I tried both no cheat versions.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ayrik I don't know if your still supporting this or not but there is a bug you can maybe pass on to DS if you are...

If you wait too long to buy the communication lessons on Kate's laptop you get locked out of them. Because her comms skill its too high i can't buy/do the first level course and rest are locked out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I doubt it affects anything really, but just something to point out him.

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
Is there a way to copy save games to new windows installation (it's same computer but i did reinstall windows). I tried copying the "Sandlust Games Ltd" folder from ./AppData/LocalLow to the new installation but the save games did not appear in the game. (the last version of the game i played was 0.36 so save games are relatively new)

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Updated my unofficial fixpack to 0.37: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-37-dark-silver.10579/post-5581043
New this version:
- Fixed Andrew's "extra lesson" button not showing up

Ayrik Eyronphist,
FYI for the FAQ (the link stays the same, but the FAQ still stays that's for version 36...)
First of all i would like to thank you for the effort taken.
Sadly i have used both version of no cheat but the Andrew extra lesson button doesn't show up in either version :(

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I tried it before with no success. It still doesn't work for me. I tried both no cheat versions.
Hmm, hard to say why it's not working for you? Do you got any error message or if the game opens up and you press Ctrl+Shift+I are there any errors in the console.

First of all i would like to thank you for the effort taken.
Sadly i have used both version of no cheat but the Andrew extra lesson button doesn't show up in either version :(
It works with all 4 files for me, can you send me your save so I could check? (Press the export button in the save menu then upload the GlamourSaves.data here or via PM)

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I have invited Andrew to the extra lesson an entire week and the investigation quest did not begin.
After you repeat the Andrew extra lesson a bunch of time you need to invite karen at home for punishments, then after that you need to do the punishment at the principal's office after 16:00. Then you'll be done with the Karen quest and it'll open investigation.

LorDClockaN

Jun 13, 2017
After you repeat the Andrew extra lesson a bunch of time you need to invite karen at home for punishments, then after that you need to do the punishment at the principal's office after 16:00. Then you'll be done with the Karen quest and it'll open investigation.
The Andrew talk before 1st class shows only one time.
I don't know what I didn't tried after that but it doesn't show again

Reactions: Terrrabyte
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes