Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No sign of him... yet.
I honestly don't think he's even going to be introduced at all. Max is already fucking Lisa, eating out Kira, being ridden by Kate while Alice watches and gets off, and Ann's getting off watching Lisa & Max fuck or do oral. If he hasn't appeared by this point, I can't see him appearing at all, not without a substantial rework of the BB portion of Glamour.
Unfortunately, we can't say never, since DS has added early content (requiring a restart) before.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So far, he's only mentioned. Ann asks Max's opinion about her seeing her boss. At the very least, unless we have to start over again for Eric content, it seems too late for him to get a foothold into the family like he did in BB. In BB, he showed up within the first two weeks of play, when Ann and Alice were much more vulnerable. I expect that the equivalent of Eric will be when Max starts attending the college.
Thats what i like to hear but finding a new eric just makes me wanna puke.
No sign of him... yet.
I honestly don't think he's even going to be introduced at all. Max is already fucking Lisa, eating out Kira, being ridden by Kate while Alice watches and gets off, and Ann's getting off watching Lisa & Max fuck or do oral. If he hasn't appeared by this point, I can't see him appearing at all, not without a substantial rework of the BB portion of Glamour.
God damn i have to play this xD

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thats what i like to hear but finding a new eric just makes me wanna puke.
I don't mind Max going to the college, but I definitely don't want Lisa and Olivia going there. I think some of the $40 patrons are hot for their corruption and humiliation.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
I did private class-room event with andrew/Karen but on version .37 the option to initiate event is no longer present. When I talk to Andrew between 7:15-7:55am there is no longer an option to set up a tutoring session.

Anyone had a similar problem?

Alreader

Mar 4, 2021
a small hotfix
We screwed up and a dialog with Andrew from 0.35 about extra lessons was inaccessible, which, in turn, also blocked all of 0.37.
The problem has already been fixed and Kate can now talk to Andrew (do it before 8:00). You need to complete the Karen questline to unlock the latest content, so make sure everything is green and the quest says it's completed if you can't access 0.37.
The game should update itself automatically. To get an update for offline version, you have to be logged in.
If you already completed Karen questline before 0.37, then the latest content should already be available. Still, it also unlocks a periodic event with Andrew and Karen from 0.35, so you might want to talk to him if you haven't yet.

where to download it?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Renders of BB were ahead of time, renders of this one are behind BB, dont look that reach, they look more average. A grindfest with a lot of subverted expèctations where everybody is trying so hard to delay the things or stalll them. Stallin must be a thing in Russia, i guess.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Renders of BB were ahead of time,
No, they weren't.

renders of this one are behind BB
No, they're technically better - Better lighting and composition than in BB. Models are the same ones with minor differences in hairstyles.

A grindfest with a lot of subverted expèctations where everybody is trying so hard to delay the things or stalll them.
This describes both games though...

Reactions: leg28 and gnadudu

zaymonger

Aug 4, 2018
need help,
how do i complete Villa : Side Quest,
i completed the game up to last update yet im stuck in Villa : Side Quest, any to help

Kairnan

Jul 22, 2017
In 36 I couldn't progress with the Karen Quest because of a loop where Karen tells her to ask Sophie, she asks Sophie, then she is not able to give Karen the answer. That repeats about twice a day each school day. I was hoping 37 would have addressed that, but it hasn't. Anyone know a fix?
Apply the fsck patch found in the FAQ link posted opening post on the first page. It will break all the images but you can still navigate. Apply the patch, and go through the Karen-Sophie loop one more time and make a new save. Then you need to copy the current files from the latest version over the patched version to fix the images and get the game to run properly. Load the save you made from the patched version and it should be fixed.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Apply the fsck patch found in the FAQ link posted opening post on the first page. It will break all the images but you can still navigate. Apply the patch, and go through the Karen-Sophie loop one more time and make a new save. Then you need to copy the current files from the latest version over the patched version to fix the images and get the game to run properly. Load the save you made from the patched version and it should be fixed.
I looked at what you suggested I do. It stopped the constant loop, but I have gone through 3 school days with no further Karen progress. Hopefully that will change.

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
My fix is terribly out of date.

gnadudu has made an updated bugfix for the latest version with several improvements over mine here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-37-dark-silver.10579/post-5581043

His bugfix includes the Karen+Sophie fix and it won't break your images either :)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes