JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
When I paid close attention to his directions it steered me to the improved, updated fix files. It stopped my loop. I am waiting for any progress, now.
I looked at what you suggested I do. It stopped the constant loop, but I have gone through 3 school days with no further Karen progress. Hopefully that will change.
The questlog doesn't tell you when the Sophie quest is finished. It's possible you've already completed all the Sophie+Karen content.

This is the final questlog. The questlog never updates after this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
No, they weren't.

No, they're technically better - Better lighting and composition than in BB. Models are the same ones with minor differences in hairstyles.
Eh, maybe? I think Kate and the other new girls all look super plastic-y. Lisa's renders are fine, and most of Alice's renders are in a dark room so it's hard to tell. But quite a few of Ann's renders are mediocre - the example that comes to my mind being when she gives you a blowjob during your lessons with Lisa.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
a small hotfix
We screwed up and a dialog with Andrew from 0.35 about extra lessons was inaccessible, which, in turn, also blocked all of 0.37.
The problem has already been fixed and Kate can now talk to Andrew (do it before 8:00). You need to complete the Karen questline to unlock the latest content, so make sure everything is green and the quest says it's completed if you can't access 0.37.
The game should update itself automatically. To get an update for offline version, you have to be logged in.
If you already completed Karen questline before 0.37, then the latest content should already be available. Still, it also unlocks a periodic event with Andrew and Karen from 0.35, so you might want to talk to him if you haven't yet.

where to download it?
If you're a $5+ patron, your client should update on it's own as long as you're logged in to your patreon A/c in the client.

Otherwise, get gnadudu's bugfix from HERE.

The bugfix is actually the superior option in this case as it allows you to also initiate the extra lessons dialog when talking to Andrew between 9:20 and 9:40 or when talking to him before 8:00. The official version will only let you get the dialog if you talk to him before 8:00.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Eh, maybe? I think Kate and the other new girls all look super plastic-y. Lisa's renders are fine, and most of Alice's renders are in a dark room so it's hard to tell. But quite a few of Ann's renders are mediocre - the example that comes to my mind being when she gives you a blowjob during your lessons with Lisa.
Don't see that much difference between those two renders (the lightning in BB was way worse... ^^):

Reactions: Snugglepuff

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
The questlog doesn't tell you when the Sophie quest is finished. It's possible you've already completed all the Sophie+Karen content.

This is the final questlog. The questlog never updates after this:
It's the Karen Quest I need to progress on and the result of Julia visiting Karen.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
It's the Karen Quest I need to progress on and the result of Julia visiting Karen.
It's not Julia visiting Karen, It's Karen visiting Julia at your home !
At 12.00 hrs. leave the college and click the "Home" icon to the, bottom right of the screen,
Talk to Julia.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
It's not Julia visiting Karen, It's Karen visiting Julia at your home !
At 12.00 hrs. leave the college and click the "Home" icon to the, bottom right of the screen,
Talk to Julia.
Thanks, I hadn't tried it at that time precisely.

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
a small hotfix
We screwed up and a dialog with Andrew from 0.35 about extra lessons was inaccessible, which, in turn, also blocked all of 0.37.
The problem has already been fixed and Kate can now talk to Andrew (do it before 8:00). You need to complete the Karen questline to unlock the latest content, so make sure everything is green and the quest says it's completed if you can't access 0.37.
The game should update itself automatically. To get an update for offline version, you have to be logged in.
If you already completed Karen questline before 0.37, then the latest content should already be available. Still, it also unlocks a periodic event with Andrew and Karen from 0.35, so you might want to talk to him if you haven't yet.

where to download it?
See my post #5818845

Last edited:

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Download and disconect internet then instail and play?
You don't need to disconnect your internet connection, offline client build with Electron only download update while/or you're logged in with Patreon, or when your game data / images are different from server, eg. you're using 4GB images from online for Offline client, it will compare the size of renders with data in app.asar and re-download webp version of those images! The online client, that build with Unity will create data for first run in ../LocalLow/ and download the game audio data, and/or new update... For the updates, your client create a UUID and send to server as your game account, used for cloud save / patreon athorization ... Try with 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 or 19111911-1911-1911-1911-191119111911 to get what a patron have! That's two fake UUID is authorized with my $1 pledge :)

Reactions: velass

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I found and fixed a new issue, the updated files are attached to this thread.
This fix is only for the offline version!
i installed your fix app.asar_fix_click_nocheat_20212105_2.
it helped with dialogue lost during graphic scenes.

about sophie: i came to part when she goes down on kate at college hall. is there any progress from there or i should go back to loop with karen and phone and play again? what is actually fix setting in sophie task?

i'm still facing some issues that was before so i'm not sure is fix covering that:
flirting scenes are either black or only background without charachters:
2021-05-22 (2).png
in classroom kate is constantly missing, after your update it just flashes but still not appearing:
2021-05-21 (2).png
thanks

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
i installed your fix app.asar_fix_click_nocheat_20212105_2.
it helped with dialogue lost during graphic scenes.

about sophie: i came to part when she goes down on kate at college hall. is there any progress from there or i should go back to loop with karen and phone and play again? what is actually fix setting in sophie task?

i'm still facing some issues that was before so i'm not sure is fix covering that:
flirting scenes are either black or only background without charachters:
View attachment 1207223
in classroom kate is constantly missing, after your update it just flashes but still not appearing:
View attachment 1207224
thanks
Hmm, can't reproduce that. Can you try clicking on the wardrobe at home and see if that fixes it? (maybe it has to do with the uniform bug) Otherwise can you send me your save? (click the export button in the save menu, then upload the GlamourSaves.data and send it to me via PM)

Last edited:
Reactions: leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Hmm, can't reproduce that. Can you try clicking on the wardrobe at home and see if that fixes it? (maybe it has to do with the unifork bug) Otherwise can you send me your save? (click the export button in the save menu, then upload the GlamourSaves.data and send it to me via PM)
both images fixed after visiting wardrobe! thanks.
what about sophie route?
2021-05-22 (3).png
what next?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
There's nothing left to do in the Sophie route for now... (until the dev updates Sophie's route of course)
Same with the villa route if you reach this point:
yes, thanks, i reached both sophie and villa to that point but tasks were still open so it was confusing. i was hoping more from sophie...

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes