gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
which of the four should i use?
From the spoiler in the post:
Optional:
- Removed double click behaviour (if during a scene the screen is double clicked the the UI get's hidden, this could lead to the text not appearing when spamming the "NEXT" button)
Download the files which include _click_ in the file name
- Cheats: If Kate works at th hotel, she gains 3000 instead of 30 for a shift/If Max cleans the pool he gets 4000 instead of 40
Download the files which include _cheat_ in the file name (_nocheat_ includes only the fixes)

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

yarik2001

May 21, 2021
Into Kat game I was finish all tasks.
Going to principal office at the morning and getting fucked many times. Also enjoy puhishments from Karen at lessons many times. Additional lessons with Karen at 11:30 was done also many times.
But still not talk with principal about club.
How to do next? Can anyone help to describe me

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
hi, stupid question, is there a way to press next, without pressing the button ? i'm right handed.. and it's not very convenient ;)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Into Kat game I was finish all tasks.
Going to principal office at the morning and getting fucked many times. Also enjoy puhishments from Karen at lessons many times. Additional lessons with Karen at 11:30 was done also many times.
But still not talk with principal about club.
How to do next? Can anyone help to describe me
Have you been to the principal's office at 16:00 (Karen "Wants to have fun too")
Also please post a screenshot of your "Quest Log" and your "Karen" quest.
This will help us know what you need to do.

BrotherNewt

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone have any issue where models and sometimes text aren't showing up? Like when Kate gets punished in class it's just the teacher and randomly no Kate. Would that be a game issue or my pc issue?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone have any issue where models and sometimes text aren't showing up? Like when Kate gets punished in class it's just the teacher and randomly no Kate. Would that be a game issue or my pc issue?
Hmm, double click hides the UI in game, so if you spam the next button you may hide the text...
Kate not showing up during the teacher's punishment is a bug.
Both of these things are addressed in my unofficial fixpack: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-37-dark-silver.10579/post-5581043
For the Punishment bug you've to click the wardrobe at home once after installing the fixpack to set the uniform properly, the doubleclick thing is optional so if you want that make sure to pick the right package (read the spoiler in the linked post for more info)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BrotherNewt

yarik2001

May 21, 2021
Have you been to the 's office at 16:00 (Karen "Wants to have fun too")
Also please post a screenshot of your "Quest Log" and your "Karen" quest.
This will help us know what you need to do.
Yes, was visited principal office at 16:00 many times (by schedule - morning fuck with principal, during lessons punishment with Karen (and additional lessons with she) and then every day visit principal at 16:00).
Here is screenshots:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
hi, stupid question, is there a way to press next, without pressing the button ? i'm right handed.. and it's not very convenient ;)
I'm technically right handed myself but I've trained my left hand to do a lot of things as well just in case I hurt myself somehow.

thebalde

May 8, 2019
I made an unofficial bugfix for v0.37 which should fix the Sophie/Karen loop (and a few other things.) It can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-37-dark-silver.10579/post-5581043
No works for me bro :(. For me this fixed the loop problem btween Karen/shopie, but still stuck with the bug with Andrew. I have no option for the "Extra Lesson" with him. Ive tryed it on diferent days but nothing. Also tryed to talk with him bfore 8:00Am and btween 9:20-9:40Am, but never have an option to talk with him for this task.

Any advice?

1621785186439.png

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
This is a pretty good game now that I started playing it again after months and I can start fresh and play as Max in the same original scenario. Where's Eric? I need that motorcycle he promised.... :love:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm technically right handed myself but I've trained my left hand to do a lot of things as well just in case I hurt myself somehow.
Lot better than having to learn to do them with your "off hand" because of injury... Bizarrely enough I can't eat an apple with my right hand since then, only with my left :unsure:

Sadly, not by default.
Even the old version under Unity didn't have that, which is kind of bizarre as DS's previous game (also made in Unity) allowed spacebar and number keys.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes