tens

May 11, 2017

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Can anyone confirm that I have completed all the content for Kate in 37? I completed the main mission reuniting Candy and Iris, turned down the job in "The Club" in favor of finishing college, and have two side quests unfinished: Sophie and The Villa. Those two side quests do not seem to be indicating any further options at this point.

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
Can anyone confirm that I have completed all the content for Kate in 37? I completed the main mission reuniting Candy and Iris, turned down the job in "The Club" in favor of finishing college, and have two side quests unfinished: Sophie and The Villa. Those two side quests do not seem to be indicating any further options at this point.
(y)

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I found and fixed a new issue, the updated files are attached to this thread.
This fix is only for the offline version!

This fix is for version 0.37. (If a newer version comes out, this needs to be updated!)
To install the fix extract the package you want (see the spoiler for the differences) in the Glamour-0.37 directory and overwrite the files. (make a backup of the original just in case)
Current List of fixes/optional content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thanks to fsck for his former work and his fixes. (which most of the current work is based on) :)

Ayrik Eyronphist, I will update this post in the future(so the Link in the FAQ doesn't need to be changed everytime)
What should I do with this fix? Appreciate much for reply in advance

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is the thumbs up shorthand for, "Yes. You have completed all current content."
Yeah, that's the end of those quests until further update...

Welp, in the post you quoted it says:
To install the fix extract the package you want (see the spoiler for the differences) in the Glamour-0.37 directory and overwrite the files. (make a backup of the original just in case)
Isn't that enough information?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I had trouble with it until I finally got this further instruction. "
In 36 I couldn't progress with the Karen Quest because of a loop where Karen tells her to ask Sophie, she asks Sophie, then she is not able to give Karen the answer. That repeats about twice a day each school day. I was hoping 37 would have addressed that, but it hasn't. Anyone know a fix?

Apply the fsck patch found in the FAQ link posted opening post on the first page. It will break all the images but you can still navigate. Apply the patch, and go through the Karen-Sophie loop one more time and make a new save. Then you need to copy the current files from the latest version over the patched version to fix the images and get the game to run properly. Load the save you made from the patched version and it should be fixed." That corrected my problem. The key is to install the fix, let the loop happen once, make a save, and restore the new 37 game and resource folders.

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Anyone else have an issue with disappearing text during scenes? (not dialogs)
Issue related to some javascript functions, the main script is 19MB .js file writen in with reactjs, so it split stream to smaller part to not crash or hang Chrome browser built in with the game, when you reach the end of that part, some time the game need to load the next part, so if it doesn't spam some button

Docmo

Apr 22, 2020
Any fix for the Karen/Sophia loop bug in Android?
Forgot to mention v0. 37!

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I was curious about what good it will ever do Kate for me to have spent all the time and money to get all her academic levels up to 1000 (max) when Karen acts like she is one of her worst students. Andrew is not even second or third best among her students. Will getting her to that level ever pay any dividends in the game? Will it ever be to any advantage to upgrade her laptop from the middle model to the best? She has enough to get it now and have plenty of cash reserve left, but I see no advantage at this point.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes