Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I was curious about what good it will ever do Kate for me to have spent all the time and money to get all her academic levels up to 1000 (max) when Karen acts like she is one of her worst students. Andrew is not even second or third best among her students. Will getting her to that level ever pay any dividends in the game? Will it ever be to any advantage to upgrade her laptop from the middle model to the best? She has enough to get it now and have plenty of cash reserve left, but I see no advantage at this point.
Done it, and as far as I can tell there is no advantage in doing it, Yet ?.
Might come in handy in a future update or it might just be a red herring and I have wasted a lot of time and money.

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
How many points does this mission end?
Don't focusing too much to this quest, do any other remain quests if you think you spending many time on it then back, it will be complete sooner. Because some quest line requires other events to be triggered to jump to the next steps and the hints not saying that!

Jul 11, 2017
did someone manage to do karen's mission? because I think this is buggy for me. send me talk to andrew before class about the 11:30 class in the first one, it was more in the second, there is no option to call him.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
did someone manage to do karen's mission? because I think this is buggy for me. send me talk to andrew before class about the 11:30 class in the first one, it was more in the second, there is no option to call him.
Yes it's a bug. I haven't encountered it but people say to use the bug fix.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
where I find the file to fix the bug?
Go here.
I found and fixed a new issue, the updated files are attached to this thread.
This fix is only for the offline version!

This fix is for version 0.37. (If a newer version comes out, this needs to be updated!)
To install the fix extract the package you want (see the spoiler for the differences) in the Glamour-0.37 directory and overwrite the files. (make a backup of the original just in case)
Current List of fixes/optional content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thanks to fsck for his former work and his fixes. (which most of the current work is based on) :)

Ayrik Eyronphist, I will update this post in the future(so the Link in the FAQ doesn't need to be changed everytime)

Last edited:
Reactions: bryan1dragneel

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Commited to github and deployed on for speed optimization... Does we launch a community mods / fixes project?

Pphandsome

May 15, 2019
IN MAX

Lisa doesnt show her breast to me and

There is no flirt choice in doing homework

Which one should I choose

"Do Lisa's homework" and "study together"

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes