Jul 11, 2017
yeah i do it karen class more than 30 times cant finish the quest
yes the sophia and villa mission, they are an infinite loop. in the villa mission after I spoke to Ann twice after I caught her with max, I always stay the same thing doesn’t leave the corner

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
How do you finish the consequence quest with ann? Max is getting punished in her room but i still can't get it to bein finished regardless of how often i do it.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
May 26, 2021 at 5:19 AM
About 0.38

As you probably already know, 0.38 will be focused on Kira. We have big plans: new late night events by the TV, a long series of events by the pool, events when she comes home from her work, and more.
But the update won't be just about Kira, her input will change everyone in the villa. Ann will get plenty of attention: new yoga, shower, and bathroom events. Alice will get some content too.
As you can see, we have big plans. 0.38 is shaping up to be our biggest update yet. We are looking into restructuring our workflow to hopefully increase our productivity. So if things work out, 0.38 might come out earlier than usual.
In the near future, we will start previewing new images, along with several polls about future content.

;)

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
i have a question
in the kate run
i have 3 open quest
Investigation
Sophie and
Villa

but i cant befor the first lesson, no talk to Andrew for extra lesson.
a new,old error?

old error

thx gnadudu for fixed, you make the work for Darksilver

Last edited:

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
In Max path do the courses serve any purpose as of yet? I did all of them but nothing shows up other then communication in his character profile and the rest remain locked.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In Max path do the courses serve any purpose as of yet? I did all of them but nothing shows up other then communication in his character profile and the rest remain locked.
They serve no purpose at the moment, and I would advise not investing in them until max get some stats
and is able to actually attend the private lessons he is suppose to be having.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Stuck on Karen quest after first meeting with Andrew in classroom. Karen showed up the next day and reprimanded Kate for leaving and now I cannot get Andrew to trigger another lesson.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Stuck on Karen quest after first meeting with Andrew in classroom. Karen showed up the next day and reprimanded Kate for leaving and now I cannot get Andrew to trigger another lesson.
Have you applied a "Fix" if not go here,
I found and fixed a new issue, the updated files are attached to this thread.
This fix is only for the offline version!

This fix is for version 0.37. (If a newer version comes out, this needs to be updated!)
To install the fix extract the package you want (see the spoiler for the differences) in the Glamour-0.37 directory and overwrite the files. (make a backup of the original just in case)
Current List of fixes/optional content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thanks to fsck for his former work and his fixes. (which most of the current work is based on) :)

Ayrik Eyronphist, I will update this post in the future(so the Link in the FAQ doesn't need to be changed everytime)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Need full version 37 or 36 mega link.
It seems the link in main post is update only!
:FacePalm:
Just what are you basing this off? The file size?
For the last fucking time, the offline version is that small because the images were converted to webp files and this has had a dramatic decrease in the game's overall size.
Get the facts next time before your anus does the talking for you.
You'd think I'd know by now that asking people on this forum to read is a pointless endeavour.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Man I really despise the direction DS is taking the Kate story. The Karen thing has always left a bad taste with me but the latest questline that includes her having Andrew rape her is total BS. Makes me want to quit this VN and also reach into my monitor and choke the life out of Karen.

• Sad
Reactions: Dragon59
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes