Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
More accurately, his $40 patrons control the flow of the game. The rest of them do not get a vote, if I remember correctly.

Yes, a switch in that she gets to choose how to approach each situation. I first supported this project because I was interested in Kate's story of sexual awakening, sexual liberation (silly me)--I'm not a member of the Church of the Golden Penis.

I went from $10 to $1, to $0 in order to support other developers whose work I'm more interested in supporting. The idea that DS is catering to a few high paying patrons rather than 1) listening to all and especially, 2) having a clear vision for the game. The fact that he seems willing to let all of his $1-$20 patrons slip away in favor of his $40 high rollers, definitely inspired me to put my money where it would do more good and perhaps make a difference.

BTW, this not a flounce exit. I'm still in the thread and keeping an eye on the game. For one thing, I want to be informed if Kate-Dom/Kate-Switch ever becomes an option. I'm not saying anyone else should make my decision--each patron decides for themselves whom they will support.
I don't remember what level the vote was given to, but you won't find me disagreeing with the points you made. At this point its all about the BB remake for me and I am only supporting for it, well for Lisa.

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
alright I have added the TL;DR give it a look see if you like it. It still has spoilers to keep the post "clean" and not take an entire page but it should give faster access to the areas you believe to be more crucial.
Thanks! Although I think there is still too much extra info in the "Bugfixes and Cheats" part. Just a single link to gnadudu 's fix+cheats would be better. I think his is the latest and most up to date version anyway. All the other stuff in the spoiler is for older versions and not very useful.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks! Although I think there is still too much extra info in the "Bugfixes and Cheats" part. Just a single link to gnadudu 's fix/cheats would be better. I think his is the latest and most up to date version anyway. All the other stuff in the spoiler is for older versions and not very useful.
That's a fair point, however I added it all to give a more complete answer to the topic since I have removed older parts from the main FAQ before only to see some ask about it later. This way anyone who isn't really active and is looking for something older can find the item and realize it is a dated option and they (hopefully) won't ask about it. But I could make a straw poll and put it to a vote if you like.

Reactions: sahadeva

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
That's a fair point, however I added it all to give a more complete answer to the topic since I have removed older parts from the main FAQ before only to see some ask about it later. This way anyone who isn't really active and is looking for something older can find the item and realize it is a dated option and they (hopefully) won't ask about it. But I could make a straw poll and put it to a vote if you like.
I guess keep all that stuff in the main FAQ. But in the TL;DR part only have a link to the latest bugfix?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
should I add this to the FAQ or do you think it would do any good?
Couldn't hurt. At least we could save time by only typing "Check the FAQ."
all this will do is take Max's already massive dick and turn it into a Hulk dick that splits the girls' anus and vagina into one hole and comes out their mouths so that they just become a fleshlight and when he cums he can still one man bukkake any girl within a 5 mile radius.
It could also render it a useless flap of meat that can't get hard any more.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Kate and her classmates entire situation via the "experimental school contract" is coercion at the very least. At first it was an interesting plot device that stretches the bounds of believability but no more than Max's "carpal tunnel syndrome". The soft corruption of Kate was tolerable as the early story advanced. When it hit the point of her prostituting herself to that Neal prick it was hitting my limits of tolerance but she could avoid that eventually. Fedor is a likeable character so Kate shagging him for the rent is still slutty but in a friend with benefits sort of way. Nicholas is a Harvey Weinstein sort and creepy but still tolerable. Karen on the other hand really gets under my skin. I disagree with Ahchi and the given justification of Kate's consent. The entire situation as I mentioned above is coercion at best. Kate and Andrew have no choice realistically to refuse the demands of the cunt Karen. They are constantly threatened with fines and expulsion if they do not comply with any demands no matter how extreme. With the entire Karen questline that was released somewhere after v0.35 the story is now treading into sexual slavery and rape with Karen. It is clear that Andrew has been made Karen's "pet" which is slang for slave. Andrew clearly is not happy with it nor is he giving a willing vibe. He complies because of the threat of the fines and expulsion. I cannot see that the forced anal scene with Andrew in any way impies Kate's consent. The story is taking a really dark turn into extreme BDSM. I was fine when Kate was just dabbling in swinging type behavior but this is really intolerable in my opinion. I've been a supporter for DS in the past and enjoyed BB which is why I started following this one. I was hoping that Kate's story would be a nice mix of her slow corruption and sexual awakening but DS is taking it too far for my tastes. He hasn't even bothered to develop the side stories of her teachers that he started. I was hoping to see Kate stripping for her income with her teacher or perhaps getting into a romance with her History professor. Instead those stories have been passed over for Karen...

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Macinnes
I don't quite agree, but it's generally true. Just many strained too slow corruption of Kate and DS went on about the patrons of the Patreon
Yes, and the latest updates of the DS began to do on the principle of "quick and dirty" or as they say in Russia "na otjyabis", for example, I expected more from the BDSM club. for example, waxing Kate, blinding her, and the like

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Haha! Can you tell me the line number from your modded js related to takeoff-uniform button removal for Max path? And look at my screenshot, may be DS will fire us :(
Line 52020-52023 in my fixpack. Everything I've changed I commented with "//gna" in the code... (If you search for //gna: Maid Uniform fix you should find the right spot...)

Reactions: biometric

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Line 52020-52023
I'm not have much skill with js, and this one is compiled / minified with create react app, it's more difficulties... I'm tried to debundle / reverse engineering but no luck, tried to add skip one day - 1440 minutes - but game function just setup from 0 - 60 mins :))

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm not have much skill with js, and this one is compiled / minified with create react app, it's more difficulties... I'm tried to debundle / reverse engineering but no luck, tried to add skip one day - 1440 minutes - but game function just setup from 0 - 60 mins :))
Same, haven't done anything with js for 15-20 years before I took over the fixpack... ^^
Tried adding a new menu myself with options to disable the double click behavior/cheats but without the deobfuscated code this is a pain in the ass and porting it to newer versions probably as well (maybe when the game is done in "100" years I will come back to those ideas...)

• Haha
Reactions: fsck and biometric
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes