kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
To complete the Karen quest, I'm supposed to talk to Andrew before first class but no dialogue option comes up beside 'no, sorry' and 'invite to a cafe' what am I doing wrong?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What about the delivery girl?
I listen to a podcast called "Filmsack," and inspired by Wild Wild West, where West is in a water tower with a woman we never see again, they have term "Chick in the bucket." That's whenever we are teased with a character, when we wonder about a character, never to have them mentioned again.

The Delivery Girl is such a character so far. I wonder if her story is one of the options the "Cuarenta Cabal" ($40 patrons) vote on.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
EDIT: Updated Bugfix for 0.30 HERE

Hi all,

Unofficial bugfix for 0.29 part 2 offline

To apply, unzip into glamour dir and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What about the previous bugfixes for Kate playthrough from 0.28?

If I make any more fixes for 0.29, I will update this post.

P. S. -- These fixes are for the offline client only. This is NOT compatible with the online client.
this only work for 0.29 version or can work on latest version as well ?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
:FacePalm:
Just what are you basing this off? The file size?
For the last fucking time, the offline version is that small because the images were converted to webp files and this has had a dramatic decrease in the game's overall size.
Get the facts next time before your anus does the talking for you.
You'd think I'd know by now that asking people on this forum to read is a pointless endeavour.
I added this to the FAQ. I forgot to do it when I asked but now its there. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Hi,
I need some help with Max. Does anyone know what to do with the two quests to complete them?
Keep going to Alice's show. In the second quest, you reached the ending (at the moment)

Where is the save file path of 0.37?
if I'm not mistaken, then here
c:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\leveldb\

Last edited:
Reactions: sinkzero
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes