Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Kira's got a great butt, no question. But why did it take so long for a character with an obvious sexual interest in Max to get any content at all?
Question on pronunciation, though.
Most people would know by now that Kate's name (at least in the original 2016 Glamour) was "Katja". Can anyone illuminate me on the correct pronunciation of this? I watched pronouncenames.com but everybody in the comments section with this name says it's not "Kaaht Ya".
Note that I'm from a country that pronounces a's as "ah" as opposed to "ay".

Last edited:

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
Can anyone illuminate me on the correct pronunciation of this?
As i know, it's AH, but depending to which Katja live in "j" may be "ee" or "j" or nearly like "ch" in my langguage! I don't know where DS from, because Glamour and BB use Russian as a language option but DS server placed in Netherlands. Both countries use this name for Katherine (Kate), and you can try to hear it on google translate. You can also try with German, Flanders and Scandinavia...

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

groq

Aug 12, 2017
As i know, it's AH, but depending to which Katja live in "j" may be "ee" or "j" or nearly like "ch" in my langguage! I don't know where DS from, because Glamour and BB use Russian as a language option but DS server placed in Netherlands. Both countries use this name for Katherine (Kate), and you can try to hear it on google translate. You can also try with German, Flanders and Scandinavia...
DS is native russian (according to himself; from Discord).

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i think sometimes there was no smaller text...like i saw it before and it should be in some particular scenes (during spying on veronica fcking and punishment after no panties, maybe some other occurances)

Last edited:

lg10

Nov 25, 2020
homework etc ... 'Nicolas has implemented a new rule: if a student misses their punishment in the principal’s office, then they need to be punished at home and record the whole thing. '
i dont have that option...will it appear later? after several not implemented (not voted for) punishments
i think sometimes i miss smaller text...like it was there before and should be there ... was during spying on veronica fcking and punishment (after no panties)
It's the last of new rules to be implemented in punishment section. You need to implement a whole lot of new punishment rules to achieve that(around 7 or more)

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
HI guys!!
I'm playing with kate and i'm stuck in these 2 points 'Karen quest' and 'Maria and Peter quest' (pictures attached) what should I do?
Thank you for help

Reactions: samiallyours

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
HI guys!!
I'm playing with kate and i'm stuck in these 2 points 'Karen quest' and 'Maria and Peter quest' (pictures attached) what should I do?
Thank you for help
Sorry ... I finished 'Maria and Peter quest'now :ROFLMAO: while in 'Karen quest' I had my first private lesson with Andrew and Karen but I can't talk to Andrew anymore to organize the second lesson

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Sorry ... I finished 'Maria and Peter quest'now :ROFLMAO: while in 'Karen quest' I had my first private lesson with Andrew and Karen but I can't talk to Andrew anymore to organize the second lesson
you need this

I found and fixed a new issue, the updated files are attached to this thread.
This fix is only for the offline version!

This fix is for version 0.37. (If a newer version comes out, this needs to be updated!)
To install the fix extract the package you want (see the spoiler for the differences) in the Glamour-0.37 directory and overwrite the files. (make a backup of the original just in case)
Current List of fixes/optional content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thanks to fsck for his former work and his fixes. (which most of the current work is based on) :)

Ayrik Eyronphist, I will update this post in the future(so the Link in the FAQ doesn't need to be changed everytime)

Reactions: 29margot84

fadeevsa

Feb 14, 2021
please tell me the code, mod, at least something to get money, I'm tired of cleaning the hotel rooms!

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
money for?
candy give you money
cleaning hotel give money
Prinzipal give you money
cleaning the villa give money
??????

fadeevsa

Feb 14, 2021
money for?
candy give you money
cleaning hotel give money
Prinzipal give you money
cleaning the villa give money
??????
For some reason, I only have income from cleaning the hotel room, I have been playing for several days, nothing new has been opened, I study textbooks, my studies do not rise either
maybe there are cheat codes or a mod for getting money?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes