Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger Max spying on Alice & Kate during Alice's night time streaming show?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 1223142
Does anyone know what movie is this ?
I don't know about that one, but I went through the trouble of finding this one:
Screenshot (29).png
With the right cropping, I was able to find out that it was a Colette dot com movie with Lucy Doll, Gina Valentina and Tiffany Watson. The title is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember, TinEye was a good source. Yandex as well. So far, I haven't done that with any of the others. Good luck!

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So after this event, does the game content for the version 0.37 ends? Or is their more content for other 2 quests? I have played villa and sophia event for a long time.
In 0.37 you will continue the "Candy" Storyline with "Investigation".
The "Villa" and "Sophia" quests are paused.

Jul 11, 2017
when we are playing with max, has anyone managed to complete this mission? I've done it several times and nothing yet. and you can also tell me how many missions there are when we control the max I only got eleven missions from it. 2021-06-03.png

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
when we are playing with max, has anyone managed to complete this mission? I've done it several times and nothing yet. and you can also tell me how many missions there are when we control the max I only got eleven missions from it. View attachment 1227208
Will advance until you get a choice between "fast" or "Slow", then will repeat,
Will advance in a future update, (I hope)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
some gappy time . can do only verionica tutoring ...lots of skipping through days...
maybe i could have started homework...but no cash/laptop

miko_x

Jan 12, 2021
I'm stuck with both characters..

Max - with the mentor quest, I've done the peeking subquest and watched erotica with lisa once, but i can't progress grades subquest, everytime i help her she just loop the same "thank you" and nothing seems to progress from there.
Kate - with the Next level quest, everything is green, but the mission Karen seems not to read it as complete

Thank you for help.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
I'm stuck with both characters..

Max - with the mentor quest, I've done the peeking subquest and watched erotica with lisa once, but i can't progress grades subquest, everytime i help her she just loop the same "thank you" and nothing seems to progress from there.
Kate - with the Next level quest, everything is green, but the mission Karen seems not to read it as complete

Thank you for help.
can u upload a picture for the quest you need help with

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes