starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
Im in the classroom at 11:30 but the event isnt triggering with karen.
I have exactly the same problem ... where is fu*king Karen
I've also experienced this bug. My guess at the time was that it happened because I missed the first lesson. I fixed it by reloading an older save before I set up the first lesson with Karen. Didn't miss it the first time and everything was alright after.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pj3003 and StyleHG

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Haha! Can you tell me the line number from your modded js related to takeoff-uniform button removal for Max path? And look at my screenshot, may be DS will fire us :(
Hi, the mod was done by gnadudu not me. He has actually put comments in the file. Search for: //gna: Maid Uniform fix and you will find the relevant line.

As far as I can tell, the problem with the code is that in the line:
JavaScript:
condition: e => r.j(e, "kate", "villa-uniform"),
The r.j() function seems to return an integer instead of a boolean which causes problems. I remember I had fixed it a long time back in one of my older fixes by replacing:
condition: e => r.j(e, "kate", "villa-uniform"), with:
condition: e => !!r.j(e, "kate", "villa-uniform"), to force a boolean.

gnadudu's fix is different. From what I can tell, he has replaced
r.j(e, "kate", "villa-uniform")
with the same code used to do the checking when Kate is putting on the uniform.

You should ask him if you want a more detailed explanation.

EDIT: Oops! didn't realise gnadudu had already replied.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: biometric

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Same, haven't done anything with js for 15-20 years before I took over the fixpack... ^^
Tried adding a new menu myself with options to disable the double click behavior/cheats but without the deobfuscated code this is a pain in the ass and porting it to newer versions probably as well (maybe when the game is done in "100" years I will come back to those ideas...)
I feel your pain :LOL:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
never swtiched to later version (as using 36 now) so where do saves go? (if i am to download 37)

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
More accurately, his $40 patrons control the flow of the game. The rest of them do not get a vote, if I remember correctly.

Yes, a switch in that she gets to choose how to approach each situation. I first supported this project because I was interested in Kate's story of sexual awakening, sexual liberation (silly me)--I'm not a member of the Church of the Golden Penis.

I went from $10 to $1, to $0 in order to support other developers whose work I'm more interested in supporting. The idea that DS is catering to a few high paying patrons rather than 1) listening to all and especially, 2) having a clear vision for the game. The fact that he seems willing to let all of his $1-$20 patrons slip away in favor of his $40 high rollers, definitely inspired me to put my money where it would do more good and perhaps make a difference.

BTW, this not a flounce exit. I'm still in the thread and keeping an eye on the game. For one thing, I want to be informed if Kate-Dom/Kate-Switch ever becomes an option. I'm not saying anyone else should make my decision--each patron decides for themselves whom they will support.
I share the disappointment of most with the latest update. Essentially, it nullifies all the remaining paths that are pending. Kate has become completely corrupted, so who cares about the cheerleader stuff or the remaining rules that haven't been implemented? The only path I can see this game taking that might still save it is for exactly what you want to happen. Kate will have to become dominant and essentially join forces with Nicolas and Karen to corrupt the remaining students. It's the only thing that makes any sense.

• Sad
Reactions: Dragon59

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Same here. Was a low level patreon for Glamour because BB was a game I enjoyed even with its flaws and the Kate story sounded good.
Introduction of Max was ok at first for me but when the "Max has a magic cock and every girl immediately wants to fuck him" slideshow updates happened, I dropped my patreonage and stopped playing the Max updates. Now I feel like the Kate updates aren't worth playing any more either.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I still have the game on my computer, but I've noticed that when I choose a game to play, Glamour is currently pretty low on the list.
Kind of depressing really. I'm going to start counting down to another cancel...
As long as there are enough $40 patrons who want to elevate Max and turn Kate into a broken, demoralized, abused cumdumpster, he'll continue the destruction of Kate.

Reactions: Macinnes

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
I've also experienced this bug. My guess at the time was that it happened because I missed the first lesson. I fixed it by reloading an older save before I set up the first lesson with Karen. Didn't miss it the first time and everything was alright after.
I already had the first lesson with Karen and a later conversation - now I'm in the stage of " To get closer to Karen, I need to go to her extra lessons with Andrew. For tahat I need to talk to Andrew before the first class to arrange everything, and then go to the classroom between 11:30 to 12:00 "... the problem is that when I see Andrew I don't have the option to talk about extra lessons :( but thanks for the advice maybe I'll use an older save and try again

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
Did you speak to Andrew before lessons started that day ?
I'm in the stage of " To get closer to Karen, I need to go to her extra lessons with Andrew. For tahat I need to talk to Andrew before the first class to arrange everything, and then go to the classroom between 11:30 to 12:00 " I talk to Andrew before class every day in class before the lesson starts and I don't have the option of extra lessons :(

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm in the stage of " To get closer to Karen, I need to go to her extra lessons with Andrew. For tahat I need to talk to Andrew before the first class to arrange everything, and then go to the classroom between 11:30 to 12:00 " I talk to Andrew before class every day in class before the lesson starts and I don't have the option of extra lessons :(
Have you applied a "Fix" if not go here,
I found and fixed a new issue, the updated files are attached to this thread.
This fix is only for the offline version!

This fix is for version 0.37. (If a newer version comes out, this needs to be updated!)
To install the fix extract the package you want (see the spoiler for the differences) in the Glamour-0.37 directory and overwrite the files. (make a backup of the original just in case)
Current List of fixes/optional content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thanks to fsck for his former work and his fixes. (which most of the current work is based on) :)

Ayrik Eyronphist, I will update this post in the future(so the Link in the FAQ doesn't need to be changed everytime)

• Love
Reactions: pj3003

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
Have you applied a "Fix" if not go here,
I used your tips ( downloaded these files ) and everything works great :love: extra lessons are available and even now I have a side quest - Sophie ... thanks so much for your help (y):)

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
so what is there ...
- Sophie / Karen loop If you already encountered the bug, apply the fix and you've to play this event one more time and it shouldn't show up again
- "TAKE OFF THE UNIFORM" button shows up if Kate doesn't wear the uniform in the Villa's bathroom / shows up for Max (even if it's a Kate event)
- Kate school uniform is not set correctly (If the P.E. class button doesn't show up at the school and Kate is invisible during punishment in class, this should fix it for you, after you clicked the wardrobe at home)
- Panties button for school uniform - Andrew "Extra Lesson" option not showing up
- I think the panty thing with Lisa is also wrong

etc that is all known and not new, why is that not repaired by the developer

In addition, it is so that many images are used again, there are no animations that cost time to create the only thing that keeps me going is the story with kate and the good graphics ...
I think that the Max side is dead, of course you could also use the events from the kate side with max, I think that's clever upside down too.
I just played BigBrotherRenpy, so after that nothing can surprise me on the Max page in Glamour.
I've now looked at other BB games, I sometimes got stuck with the animated City view, would not happen to me with Glamour.

sorry for bad engl.

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
I found and fixed a new issue, the updated files are attached to this thread.
This fix is only for the offline version!

This fix is for version 0.37. (If a newer version comes out, this needs to be updated!)
To install the fix extract the package you want (see the spoiler for the differences) in the Glamour-0.37 directory and overwrite the files. (make a backup of the original just in case)
Current List of fixes/optional content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thanks to fsck for his former work and his fixes. (which most of the current work is based on) :)

Ayrik Eyronphist, I will update this post in the future(so the Link in the FAQ doesn't need to be changed everytime)
Nice work

• Love
Reactions: StyleHG

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
etc that is all known and not new, why is that not repaired by the developer
Hmm, he fixed the Extra lesson bug, because it was gamebreaking. Can be downloaded via the ingame update, which works only for patreons. (he reverted it back to not having the option to ask him during the first break, so I personally prefer my solution ^^)
Don't know why he doesn't address the other issues though...

Reactions: StyleHG
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes