Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Man I really despise the direction DS is taking the Kate story. The Karen thing has always left a bad taste with me but the latest questline that includes her having Andrew rape her is total BS. Makes me want to quit this VN and also reach into my monitor and choke the life out of Karen.
Eww, really? So a rape tag needs to be added to this? Sounds like it may be time to walk away from this one.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Man I really despise the direction DS is taking the Kate story. The Karen thing has always left a bad taste with me but the latest questline that includes her having Andrew rape her is total BS. Makes me want to quit this VN and also reach into my monitor and choke the life out of Karen.
This makes me want to invent a Gamma Gun and take it to Max's testicles.
If this ever came to light in the game, it could be the end for this "educational" institute. We can only hope there will be an investigation in which Kate gets to decide Karen's fate. Should she save Karen, she'd have that wannabe dominatrix under her thumb (blackmail route, could be fun to turn the tables on her). Should she not, she's gone and we get gloat at her in prison.
Max had nothing to do with this sorry scenario, true, but he's just such a detestable prick.
For the first time I now WANT an Eric in the game. Something I'd never say unless I was extremely unhappy. Which I now am.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I always expected that with Kate uncovering the secrets of the school and the organization behind them, that she'd be able to resist becoming a compliant sex slave and actually topple the organization.

The more DS does to Kate (and does for Max), the more I begin to suspect that DS intends that all this uncovering of the mystery is to foreshadow Kate falling into ruin by the end of the game.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
It's borderline, Extremely close but not over the line.
In extra lessons and punishments,
She knew what Karen was like yet she still asked for extra lessons and/or Karen's involvement during punishment'
(Note Karen warned her that there would consequences if she asked) <<Very Important !
That is consent.
When Karen order Andrew to have physical (Sexual) contact with her, she did NOT object !
i.e. She did not Withdraw her consent
Therefore Karen still had consent to do, or order Andrew to do what she wanted until:-
A) The end of the lesson/punishment ,
B) Until Kate withdrew her consent ,or
C) Until either Andrew or Karen suspected that Kate may wish to withdraw consent,
(If there is any doubt, there is NO consent)
Whichever came first.
Therefore through very close, a "Rape" tag would not be justified in this instance.
NB also remember that Kate did not protest to Julia, Karen or Andrew after these instances.
(For if she did, It would mean that in the future she would not be able to give consent, C) would automatically kick in )

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thanks. If I remember correctly, Andrew was just as uncomfortable with the situation, if not more so. Sort of like the kiss between Kirk and Uhura in the original series.

Reactions: Ahchi

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
Did I miss something?

Teachers talk about home punishment, Kate does evil things all the time, debt is maxed at 1000$, Kate never goes to principal punishment and never has to do home punishment (except 2 times with Julia long ago). So she can go on doing evil things without any consequences. Karen never talks to Julia.

Some bug?

Great game BTW if there is progress.

Edit: Found out in one walkthrough that you have to go home at 13.00. Tried several times invain, but finally one day it worked: Karen was there. Impossible to get without the second walkthrough though.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
:FacePalm:
Just what are you basing this off? The file size?
For the last fucking time, the offline version is that small because the images were converted to webp files and this has had a dramatic decrease in the game's overall size.
Get the facts next time before your anus does the talking for you.
You'd think I'd know by now that asking people on this forum to read is a pointless endeavour.
should I add this to the FAQ or do you think it would do any good?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Did I miss something?

Teachers talk about home punishment, Kate does evil things all the time, debt is maxed at 1000$, Kate never goes to principal punishment and never has to do home punishment (except 2 times with Julia long ago). So she can go on doing evil things without any consequences. Karen never talks to Julia.

Some bug?

Great game BTW if there is progress.

Edit: Found out in one walkthrough that you have to go home at 13.00. Tried several times invain, but finally one day it worked: Karen was there. Impossible to get without the second walkthrough though.
not a bug just incomplete game mechanic. DS has yet to develop any unavoidable concequences to just doing as you please.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I always expected that with Kate uncovering the secrets of the school and the organization behind them, that she'd be able to resist becoming a compliant sex slave and actually topple the organization.

The more DS does to Kate (and does for Max), the more I begin to suspect that DS intends that all this uncovering of the mystery is to foreshadow Kate falling into ruin by the end of the game.
originally DS had plans for either route as evidence by her ability to choose to submit to the prissy looking guy (I forget his name) in the bathroom during the pill questline. Submitting would have been the start of Kate's sub route and telling him to fuck off would have been the start of her dom (or at least not sub) route, but DS did as DS does and let his patrons vote on whether to focus on the sub or dom route and they choose sub. :(:( Hopefully this doesn't mean he won't go back and develop a dom or switch path for but it probably won't be anytime soon. I like a good sub girl myself but I would rather make Kate a switch in her story it seems more in character for how I read her personality.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
This makes me want to invent a Gamma Gun and take it to Max's testicles.
all this will do is take Max's already massive dick and turn it into a Hulk dick that splits the girls' anus and vagina into one hole and comes out their mouths so that they just become a fleshlight and when he cums he can still one man bukkake any girl within a 5 mile radius.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
IN MAX

Lisa doesnt show her breast to me and

There is no flirt choice in doing homework

Which one should I choose

"Do Lisa's homework" and "study together"
have you been to see Kira at night in the livingroom and is Lisa getting punished for bad grades yet? If not one or both of them need to be done before you can convince her to show her boobs. Also if you add screen shots of your "Mentor," "Big Brother," Big Problem," and maybe the "Consequences" questlines we can get a better feel for where you are and help you better.

how to steal magazine from Kira?
You don't. I think you have to buy it. Check you computer and the shop button should be clickable now. If not you may need to make some progress in another area.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
When asking for quest help it is a good idea to include screenshots of your active quests to give those helping you a better understanding of where you are in the game.
I added this line to the FAQ so that those who read it might add screenshots when asking for quest help. Also should I change the color of any of the text to maybe help draw to people to certain topics? If so what should I change and to what colors?

P.S. sorry for the post spam.

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
I added this line to the FAQ so that those who read it might add screenshots when asking for quest help. Also should I change the color of any of the text to maybe help draw to people to certain topics? If so what should I change and to what colors?

P.S. sorry for the post spam.
Hi, I appreciate your work on the FAQ. May I suggest you add a TL;DR at the top that just has link to the bugfix and mentions which quest descriptions never get updated/marked as complete. Otherwise, you need to click through multiple levels of spoiler tags to get to the most common problems people are facing. Thanks!

Reactions: StyleHG

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, I appreciate your work on the FAQ. May I suggest you add a TL;DR at the top that just has link to the bugfix and mentions which quest descriptions never get updated/marked as complete. Otherwise, you need to click through multiple levels of spoiler tags to get to the most common problems people are facing. Thanks!
Yeah, I can do that. Would you (or anyone else) be able to supply a list of Kate's uncompletable questlines and a screenshot of what the quest looks like in its most completed state since I have not and won't be playing Kate's side for a few more updates.

Reactions: sahadeva

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
Yeah, I can do that. Would you (or anyone else) be able to supply a list of Kate's uncompletable questlines and a screenshot of what the quest looks like in its most completed state since I have not and won't be playing Kate's side for a few more updates.
"Sophie" and "Villa" Quests don't get marked as complete.

See this post (It has screenshots attached):
Can anyone confirm that I have completed all the content for Kate in 37? I completed the main mission reuniting Candy and Iris, turned down the job in "The Club" in favor of finishing college, and have two side quests unfinished: Sophie and The Villa. Those two side quests do not seem to be indicating any further options at this point.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
originally DS had plans for either route as evidence by her ability to choose to submit to the prissy looking guy (I forget his name) in the bathroom during the pill questline. Submitting would have been the start of Kate's sub route and telling him to fuck off would have been the start of her dom (or at least not sub) route, but DS did as DS does and let his patrons vote on whether to focus on the sub or dom route and they choose sub. :(:( Hopefully this doesn't mean he won't go back and develop a dom or switch path for but it probably won't be anytime soon. I like a good sub girl myself but I would rather make Kate a switch in her story it seems more in character for how I read her personality.
More accurately, his $40 patrons control the flow of the game. The rest of them do not get a vote, if I remember correctly.

Yes, a switch in that she gets to choose how to approach each situation. I first supported this project because I was interested in Kate's story of sexual awakening, sexual liberation (silly me)--I'm not a member of the Church of the Golden Penis.

I went from $10 to $1, to $0 in order to support other developers whose work I'm more interested in supporting. The idea that DS is catering to a few high paying patrons rather than 1) listening to all and especially, 2) having a clear vision for the game. The fact that he seems willing to let all of his $1-$20 patrons slip away in favor of his $40 high rollers, definitely inspired me to put my money where it would do more good and perhaps make a difference.

BTW, this not a flounce exit. I'm still in the thread and keeping an eye on the game. For one thing, I want to be informed if Kate-Dom/Kate-Switch ever becomes an option. I'm not saying anyone else should make my decision--each patron decides for themselves whom they will support.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
"Sophie" and "Villa" Quests don't get marked as complete.

See this post (It has screenshots attached):
alright I have added the TL;DR give it a look see if you like it. It still has spoilers to keep the post "clean" and not take an entire page but it should give faster access to the areas you believe to be more crucial.

Reactions: sahadeva
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes