Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
For some reason, I only have income from cleaning the hotel room, I have been playing for several days, nothing new has been opened, I study textbooks, my studies do not rise either
maybe there are cheat codes or a mod for getting money?
Money is only needed to buy the laptop, and doing the hotel quest gives you enough. This game doesn't need cheats. If you don't know what to do to continue the story, check the walkthrough.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Money is only needed to buy the laptop, and doing the hotel quest gives you enough. This game doesn't need cheats. If you don't know what to do to continue the story, check the walkthrough.
Considering the patron votes seem to going in this line:
Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Story Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Whine about lack of content for Max Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Story
It's all we're ever going to be needing money for.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Considering the patron votes seem to going in this line:
Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Story Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Whine about lack of content for Max Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Story
It's all we're ever going to be needing money for.
sex sex sex sex is what i like too,but it bothers me to see the idiot max,there can be a lot of sex without the silly little boy? :KEK:

fadeevsa

Feb 14, 2021
I found a fix for a double click when messages disappear and plus a cheat for money for cleaning a hotel (not $ 30, but 3000)

Reactions: Zalupochka

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
sex sex sex sex is what i like too,but it bothers me to see the idiot max,there can be a lot of sex without the silly little boy? :KEK:
A lot of sex? I know Kate can jump on Julia, Nick and Fedor right now.
That's too many dicks and not enough clam smashing.

• Angry
Reactions: StyleHG

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
StyleHG, it was strongly hinted at at one point that would be possible to run a Lesbian Kate.
Sure, you can turn down Fedor and Nick (kind of) and Neil (most definitely, but I'm a sucker for anal). I think if you want to sleep with Julia, you have to accept Nick as well. Alice doesn't seem to care either way.
Jane, Helen and Angela seem to be just "bleh" characters right now. However, Sophie seems to have SOME interest in Kate. But that's gone by the wayside in favour of "How many dicks can we shove into Kate's fun holes?" instead of giving the player choice. Choice of route is something I feel very stronkly towards.

baraloprado

May 5, 2019
Guys order my English.
But recently I came across an error in the game.
Just now that the quest line for the villa was starting.
A message appeared informing me that I cannot proceed any further as I have not completed the neils questline.
someone would have a save already advanced to pass me or maybe a way to fix the problem I restarted the jo a little while ago and currently I don't have time to spend hours and hours playing everything again 1623105077912.png

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Guys order my English.
But recently I came across an error in the game.
Just now that the quest line for the villa was starting.
A message appeared informing me that I cannot proceed any further as I have not completed the neils questline.
someone would have a save already advanced to pass me or maybe a way to fix the problem I restarted the jo a little while ago and currently I don't have time to spend hours and hours playing everything again View attachment 1234580
Saves can be found in FAQ

fadeevsa

Feb 14, 2021
Is your phone working in the game?
A girl gave me an old smartphone in class, but it is not displayed

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Reactions: alkahest

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
This game got freaking small, last time I remembered it was 4GB
Original Offline version now have compressed format of renders, if you want 4GB version you can download Online version and copy all renders from it over Offline ver. But keep in mind to not delete some UI related in Offline ver. and blocking game client to re-download compressed assets. By the way, it's originally compressed not repacked.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Original Offline version now have compressed format of renders, if you want 4GB version you can download Online version and copy all renders from it over Offline ver. But keep in mind to not delete some UI related in Offline ver. and blocking game client to re-download compressed assets. By the way, it's originally compressed not repacked.
Does it differ in quality??

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Not visibly. They're virtually identical in quality levels.
PNG handles transparency and theoretically, so does webp while also giving an approximately 26% smaller file size which results in faster load times. It was welcome.

biometric

Jan 12, 2020
I can't see it with my naked eyes, but technically yes! Offline ver use webp for renders while Online ver using jpg (define by MIME response headers from server). Both versions use jpg for menu background and png for UI/icons ...

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
View attachment 1237155

This should stir things up, lol.
when Kate is neglected the game is dead
simply because there are enough BB clones that are much farther, that have animations, etc
the only thing that holds me is the Kate story and the nice little things in common in both parts that overlap each other.
However, I fear that from the current state, Candy Story is over, that is exactly what will happen

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahchi and Priappus
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes