nim

May 6, 2017
when Kate is neglected the game is dead
simply because there are enough BB clones that are much farther, that have animations, etc
the only thing that holds me is the Kate story and the nice little things in common in both parts that overlap each other.
However, I fear that from the current state, Candy Story is over, that is exactly what will happen
I agree that DS needs Kate to keep the game going. Playing Kate to become ever more sex addicted and sluttish is great fun.

Reactions: Priappus

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I would like to see Kate invite Alice, Andrew, Dennis, Mike, and Sophia to the gym for a massage and to her house. also want her and Julia to finally meet Peter.

Reactions: Priappus

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Unfortunately it's not about what you or I may want. It's all about the $40 patrons.

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
what about a kate/lisa arc?
I'd love to see how that would play out. It could be a neat way to introduce some conflict with Alice as Kate pursues Lisa, or she could work with Kate to bring Lisa into their fold. At the very least, it brings some much needed competition with Max. Any scenario that shows Alice's devious scheming side is a plus in my book.

Reactions: StyleHG

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hi guys!
in the Kate's story I miss to finish only 'Villa quest' and 'Sophie quest' as shown in the pics attached; do I have to do something in particular to finish them or do they stay like this?
Thanks a lot for your help!

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Hi guys!
in the Kate's story I miss to finish only 'Villa quest' and 'Sophie quest' as shown in the pics attached; do I have to do something in particular to finish them or do they stay like this?
Thanks a lot for your help!
You don't have to do anything , actually this is the end of these two quests till now, the developer haven't finished them yet and he didn't point that it's the end of these quests and they will have new content in the future

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
You don't have to do anything , actually this is the end of these two quests till now, the developer haven't finished them yet and he didn't point that it's the end of these quests and they will have new content in the future
I thought...but I wanted to be sure! Thank you very much

Reactions: deshi9
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes