Revora

Apr 17, 2018

Some time ago we had a poll about Kate's story's pacing. Most people voted to increase her pacing and we sped some things up. Some people might think it's too fast, and some people are glad to see more progress.

Max, on the other hand, isn't as shy as Kate was at the beginning, so his story had a headstart, in a way. And his story fundamentally doesn't have major problems like the college contract or Julia's problems with the mafia.

Big Brother had something like that, and his name was Eric, Ann's boss. He was the main obstacle Max had to overcome. Eric was in the game trying to achieve the same goal as Max (getting together with every woman in the villa) and was working to getting rid of Max altogether. Of course, not everyone liked Eric's presence in the game, people called it NTR (netorare) and were very insistent on us getting rid of him.

So because of that, we want to give you the option to voice your opinion about maybe adding him in the game. For Max, obviously.

1 Don't fix what isn't broken, the status quo works great for Max and everything should stay as it is.

2 Add Eric into the game. Max gets himself an antagonist he has to deal with. Or maybe side with.

Depending on the results of this poll, we will either add Eric into the game, or throw him away.
But we definitely won't be dumping NTR on your out of the blue. Even if we add it in the game, it will be completely optional.

But we definitely won't be dumping NTR on your out of the blue. Even if we add it in the game, it will be completely optional.

No Eric
72%

Yes Eric
28%

318 votes total
5 days left

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

Some time ago we had a poll about Kate's story's pacing. Most people voted to increase her pacing and we sped some things up. Some people might think it's too fast, and some people are glad to see more progress.

Max, on the other hand, isn't as shy as Kate was at the beginning, so his story had a headstart, in a way. And his story fundamentally doesn't have major problems like the college contract or Julia's problems with the mafia.

Big Brother had something like that, and his name was Eric, Ann's boss. He was the main obstacle Max had to overcome. Eric was in the game trying to achieve the same goal as Max (getting together with every woman in the villa) and was working to getting rid of Max altogether. Of course, not everyone liked Eric's presence in the game, people called it NTR (netorare) and were very insistent on us getting rid of him.

So because of that, we want to give you the option to voice your opinion about maybe adding him in the game. For Max, obviously.

1 Don't fix what isn't broken, the status quo works great for Max and everything should stay as it is.

2 Add Eric into the game. Max gets himself an antagonist he has to deal with. Or maybe side with.

Depending on the results of this poll, we will either add Eric into the game, or throw him away.

No Eric
72%

Yes Eric
28%

318 votes total
5 days left
Naxos

alyath I am going to combine our discussion we had on how DS could make Kate the main protagonist in Max's story from several months ago and post it on this patreon post. let me know if you (or anyone else) have anything more to add to flesh out the idea.

So I have been thinking about how Kate could help corrupt Lisa. At some point in the villa quest line Kate realizes/decides she likes being watched by an untold number of people around the world. Couple this with her new found desire to dom others she discovers in some yet to be realized college event. Kate befriends Max and sets out to help him corrupt Lisa and get laid. She "befriends" Lisa and convinces her to play some "games" with her and Max where Lisa submits to Kate and has to do what ever she tells her even if it is with her own brother....;):love:
I have another view. Since she has mentioned this to Alice. Maybe they can do something to corrupt Lisa.
Like betting Homework washing Dishes or anything. Or get her invited to the Pool Partys. And like you mentioned before Kate likes to be watched, not watching. Max is the Guy who stalkes all. So Alice has to get Lisa into her show, maybe with Kate.
Or to the Poolnights. And to get her there, the Girls can do a Shopping Tour without Mom. To a "Special" Store. Like in BB Lisa has a hang to a. get cuffed, and to cuff someone. And Alice has strong Feelings for being dominated.
That´s the Stuff of Dreaming. Lisa and Kate getting Alice cuffed and Kate spank her a little bit. (Alice mentioned that she enjoyed the Spanking of Max for smoking) And Lisa always enjoy it if Max and Alice get what they deserve and Kate may be the Way to get what she wants. So the Twist that Kate gets together with Max is... a far throw. All conversations go more the Way that Kate wants to get watched, and not watching. And Alice want to get laid in BDSM ways. I am not sure if on Max Route Lisa mentioned something with cuffs and domnination. So please correct me. My informations are only from Kate Route.
But as far as I see, Kate wants Max to pay for his doing´s, Alice wants to get dominated, Lisa (BB Infos) Likes to get cuffed, or cuff someone.
So there is only one outcome possible. :love:
No Kate likes to watch as well that was pretty much what the entire Julia/Nick questline was about. However, to add on to what you are saying Lisa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I think that, in line with betting homework and dishes, it would be interesting if Kate, knowing that Lisa will get spanked naked for it, had her skip/do the dishes poorly and/or purposely fail her homework. If Lisa doesn't do as she is told then there is another penalty like having to sunbath naked to entice Max but without Ann finding out or walking around the block naked. If Lisa is a good girl and takes her spanking then she gets to be invited to join Kate and Alice on the show or in the pool. Kate and Max definitely get along and which is why she hasn't busted him for his show and instead has agreed to star on it regularly wearing nothing but an apron. So they definitely get along the only real question in the Kate/Max dynamic is who will be in charge of the household in the end Max or Kate. I think Kate should be the new Eric in Max's story to give the player a challenge to overcome and in Kate's story she should become the dom over a whole house of her very own sex slaves.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Naxos and 16Hanson
Mar 21, 2020

No Eric
72%

Yes Eric
28%

318 votes total
5 days left
i would have voted yes..unfortunately i am not DS patreon. I really enjoyed the challenge in BB

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
An overwhelming majority of Patreons are against the idea of bringing back Eric and it's not hard to understand. His entrance in BB was practically the defining moment of that game. I personally hated how quickly he had every one under his thrall and the game overs I suffered as a new player left a bitter taste in my mouth. Especially frustrating was how every time it seemed like Max was able to get an upper hand over him, a brief conversation with a brainwashed Ann would reset everything back to the way it was or worse.

That being said, it was supremely satisfying to be finally rid of him, or at least keep him under control so that his influence doesn't completely ruin my experience. Teaming up with Alice to render Eric impotent and being able to see immediate results was particularly enjoyable.

If Eric were to be reimplemented, he would have to be slowly eased into the game. I feel what was lacking in the previous game was a sense of progress in the power dynamics between Eric and Max. For instance, showing Ann the photo of Eric peeping on Alice should decrease the amount of influence he has over her each week, while say getting caught peeping on Alice will have the opposite effect. Having bonus scenes and branching side quests that only occur when peeping on the girls, or catching Eric in the act would give players a risk vs reward incentive, while at the same time their actions could make the game progressively easier or harder over time.

Glamour doesn't necessarily need Eric reintroduced to pose a challenge to Max. I think a combination of Karen and Kate could fulfill the same role. Karen's influence is already felt early on with the implementation of punishments, while Kate has shown she can be quite manipulative when it suits her purposes. She's already very close with Alice and despite some obvious competition between her and Lisa, I can see Kate slowly pulling Lisa away from Max if he's not too careful.

As for Karen, she would become much more relevant to the story if Max starts attending the University. I can see her pitting Max against Kate and subverting the principal's agenda over time. Max would enjoy obvious benefits with this deal with the devil, much like Kate does with the principal, but with increased risks should he fail. After all, Alice attends the same school AND she's in bed with Kate. I would love to see how Karen exploits those facts to get Max in line, while Max schemes his way to decrease her influence.

Either way, Max needs some adversity in his life if his gameplay is to improve. As it is, there is no sense of agency in his playthrough other than how to get into the pants of every woman he meets. While that may be the ultimate goal, it is a very unsatisfying one if there are no obstacles to overcome.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
You know, I liked the concept of Eric. It made for a good core gameplay idea and NTR works well as a failstate (especially for me, since I can't stand it). But the problem was with the implementation. BB was too grindy, and not properly balanced for you to be able to keep Eric at bay while working on all the plotlines -- not to mention that forcing you to watch that Ann blowjob to make money was a stupid fucking idea (and of course, his unavoidable fucking of Kira in 0.13(?) pretty much set the community on fire). Eric was good comedy value, and a compelling antagonist -- I'm sure we all wanted to beat the shit out of him almost instantly. His inclusion was part of what made BB so interesting to me back in the day.

If there's gonna be no Eric in this game, then I hope there's at least some sort of overarching struggle for the Max plotline. Otherwise it might as well be a fucking ICSTOR game.

eric_bb_hand_sign_point_upscaled.jpg

See you space cuckboy...

Last edited:

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Max already has an antagonist, the interface.
Why would you slow the game even more with Eric ? It's not like he is interresting, he is bad written like everything on this game, and I don't talk about how absurd you're getting rid of him.
His only interrest is if you're into NTR, but that's all.

And I'm not talking about how bad it was to have a game over in this game. It was even the worst part of it.
If the writting were good, sure, why not. But here he will just fill the updates for nothing.

gaoyenmin

Oct 11, 2020
I would like to see a continuation of the Kate/Karen dynamic carry over into the Ann/Max side. Karen could easily take some of the role of Eric dominating Ann. As Ann's mentor she could hold Ann "accountable" with punishments that would increase over time and become more public. She could influence Ann to increase punishments of Alice, Lisa, Max and their guests. Alice and /or Kate could have a power struggle with Karen, Ann and Max over control of the house. Kira's role could also include direction from Karen or an outside x factor that could provide some randomness in the story line. This would provide conflict/tension for Max, increase the continuity between the two plot lines with Alice and Karen and provide more possibilities for Ann that do not need to include Max.

Last edited:

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I do believe that Max needs a protagonist, but just not Eric. Mainly because he was sooooo boring, plus the other Kate and her dominatrix mother are no longer there. I think it should be the son of the boss. A twenty something spoiled brat who has had everything handed to him. At first, him and Max butt heads and Max tries everything to get rid of him. but the guy finds out about the cameras and confronts Max. offers him a solution (aka blackmail) or a truce. become partners or he shows Ann the hidden cameras. If Max starts college and has problems with Karen and the principal, the boss's son helps Max gaining his trust, then both share Kate, Ann and Kira.

Honeylake

Apr 23, 2018
I've given up and have decided to ask for help. I scanned this thread but can never find the solution to where I am stuck. I can't progress in the Next Level side quest. I'm sure it's probably a timing issue or something small but I just can't find out where I am going wrong.

Honeylake

Apr 23, 2018
Do you have the laptop? You need to advance the punishment category in the college site on the laptop. You'll have to play poker to win the teacher's vote. Advance until punishment without panties in the principal's office. That's what I believe you're missing, but I could be wrong.
I've done all of this unfortunately. I've progressed through every punishment I could and took a look at the walkthrough. It seems my next step would be to invite Alive over? But I truly have no clue anymore.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I've given up and have decided to ask for help. I scanned this thread but can never find the solution to where I am stuck. I can't progress in the Next Level side quest. I'm sure it's probably a timing issue or something small but I just can't find out where I am going wrong.
You need to do a few more punishments for homework quests. Your at step 9 of it. As for Alice visiting, you need Alice step 13 and trigger a talk with her at college.

Honeylake

Apr 23, 2018
You need to do a few more punishments for homework quests. Your at step 9 of it. As for Alice visiting, you need Alice step 13 and trigger a talk with her at college.
I unfortunately do not know how to do that. I've gotten in trouble in every way I could but when I skip it Julia never has the option and doing it at school never results in anything.

EDIT: I got passed it. I don't know exactly what I did but I suspect that I kept on mismatching the days where I was supposed to be punished and the days I talked to Julia. But I honestly thought I was doing it every day.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Keep getting punished at home ,it changes over time.
If I remember correctly ,Alice will turn up while you are being punished and help with the filming.

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
I see that ppl still hate eric . so I wanna give some thoughts and ideas if anyone care
eric idea is a gem . a diamond. but unfortunately its was used a nut cracker. he should be the one that start to corrupt the family . ann as a control freak want to control everyone and make her kids behave. after eric comes in he sweet talk her about punshmint and she trust him more . alice want independent in her life .but because of her mom she can't find a job and she can only use her blog to make a makeup tutorial. but she can't make enough money. eric give her the idea to make langrie blog convince Ann about it and as a return of giving her free langrie he can see her try them on .
Lisa wanna have fun a and have a boyfriend but Ann doesn't allow that . eric promised her that if she says yes she will have her boyfriend and he convince Ann about sex education lesson . aka everything is a deal between the girls and eric .
Max see the change of behaviour of the girls and start to do his on research and peeping . he dicover eric is harassing the girls and the girls allow it but not happy about it . he confront eric with multiple option . main 2 would be swinging path . where eric makes a deal with max the he could sleep with the girls (including his mom ) and same with eric . or war path . where max wanna seve the girls but ended up getting corrupted and sleep with the girls .
there are multiple roots u could create using choices. and u could even bring up max dead father and his brother (max uncle) in the story for why free house and free school and why eric picked Ann as a target to hustle.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes