LifeWish

May 28, 2021
I'm stuck on the 'Karen' quest. I missed the first session, but i can't set another session. It's giving me the prompt to be in the classroom between 11.30 an 12.00 but no one is there. I've tried talking to Andrew again but i don't get the prompt to be in the class.

Revora

Apr 17, 2018

0.39 poll

0.38 is almost ready, which means it's time to vote on 0.39, the next Kate update.

0.37 had a major story moment for Candy, and while it's not the end of the story for Candy and Iris, it's a good place to pause the story without a major cliffhanger. We will come back to it at some point in the future, but for now let's focus on something else.

We're thinking the most popular options will probably be either college, Julia, or Max, so these are the options we've added. As usual, if you don't like any of these choices, you can vote for The List™ and we will make another poll with way more options than these three.

1. College. It's time for Kate to officially join the cheerleading squad.
2. Julia and her fitness club. Story update, Kate and Julia will deal with their mafia problem.
3. Villa. All kinds of new events during the day, plus some late night events by the pool.
4. The List™. As usual, first you vote for the categories, and then there will be another poll.

College

Julia

Villa

The List™

7 votes total
3 days left

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

0.39 poll

0.38 is almost ready, which means it's time to vote on 0.39, the next Kate update.

0.37 had a major story moment for Candy, and while it's not the end of the story for Candy and Iris, it's a good place to pause the story without a major cliffhanger. We will come back to it at some point in the future, but for now let's focus on something else.

We're thinking the most popular options will probably be either college, Julia, or Max, so these are the options we've added. As usual, if you don't like any of these choices, you can vote for The List™ and we will make another poll with way more options than these three.

2. Julia and her fitness club. Story update, Kate and Julia will deal with their mafia problem.
3. Villa. All kinds of new events during the day, plus some late night events by the pool.
4. The List™. As usual, first you vote for the categories, and then there will be another poll.

College

Julia

Villa

The List™

7 votes total
3 days left

The one thing that I want to know is "What is going on with the Mafia infighting and it's effects on Julia and the Gym"?

Reactions: Priappus

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Woman doesn't fuck her son: VERY conservative! Such a prude!
You don't make sense, it's just adult fictional game so don't take it so seriously. If you think Ann shouldn't get naked or fuck max then Lisa shouldn't have fucked him too and Alice shouldn't get naked in front of him and then no for you to play bb or Max's story. go play Kate's story.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You don't make sense, it's just adult fictional game so don't take it so seriously. If you think Ann shouldn't get naked or fuck max then Lisa shouldn't have fucked him too and Alice shouldn't get naked in front of him and then no for you to play bb or Max's story. go play Kate's story.
You know he won't because Kate has no dick.

Reactions: firevoodoo

LucT

Sep 20, 2017

0.39 poll

College

Julia

Villa

The List™

7 votes total
3 days left

For me 4 the list, anatomy lessons or to know better the teacher, we know Karen is domina, Veronica pole dancer and stripper, but Adam and Maya? Cheerleading is ok but too little.

Reactions: Priappus

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Someone needs a smile to get the joke. Here: :)

P.S. I have zero interest in some whore's story, thanks! (not a joke this time)

You know he won't because Kate has no dick.
Indeed!

Reactions: UncleNanard

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I downloaded the link for the 0.37 mac version on the first page and it just doesn't work for me.

The application opens and for a split second I get a loading screen then it's just a blank grey scene

I've played the game before using the client on the official patreon but that's only up to version 0.35.

Any advice on how I can play the latest 0.37 version on a mac would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this has been answered before but does anyone know what the issue might be?

Last edited:

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Recently tried the latest patch version and made the mistake of importing stats. All of a sudden, the interest in girls I thought I had cultivated was blown up into huge interest in dudes. Guys 800 something and girls a piddly 100 something. I hope the development is faster with better options. Also, still hate the grind in this game.

• Angry
Reactions: Albaduldür

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017

0.39 poll

College

Julia

Villa

The List™

7 votes total
3 days left

Are they really making an entire update based on just 7 votes or I understood it wrong ?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Are they really making an entire update based on just 7 votes or I understood it wrong ?
Yup. It's based upon the handful of people willing to pay $40 a month to have this privilege (and power). It's one of the reasons I withdrew my support.

Reactions: Macinnes
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes