fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Yup. It's based upon the handful of people willing to pay $40 a month to have this privilege (and power). It's one of the reasons I withdrew my support.
I always thought those polls were based on ALL the patreons, now I get why there is so much stupid content in the game. Basically 3 guys paying 40 bucks can dictate if the game will go to trash, no wonder DS lost so much support.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I recently slogged through all the Karen and Nicholas BS and finished the Candy quest only to find out that we are in store for a lot more BDSM BS and it will be worse according to Kate, Karen and Nicholas. It's too bad because I liked the Kate character at the start but what DS and his 7 $40 mo mafia has turned her into I don't care to follow. Here's hoping that the BB story will not turn into a mess like this considering the classic Lisa liked light BDSM. In some ways Alice in "A New Home" is a better story for her than DS and his mafia have come up with so far.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Yup. It's based upon the handful of people willing to pay $40 a month to have this privilege (and power). It's one of the reasons I withdrew my support.
I always thought those polls were based on ALL the patreons, now I get why there is so much stupid content in the game. Basically 3 guys paying 40 bucks can dictate if the game will go to trash, no wonder DS lost so much support.
Not to stick the boot in, but I'm not sure what else you lads were expecting. Same thing happened to BB back in the day. Hell, it happens to every game which gives more votes to higher tiers -- they inevitably hijack the game for whatever the preferred fetish is among their small group. And unsurprisingly these devs always burn out or lose interest, as they're steered towards making a game pretty far apart from their original idea.
It's just the way she goes, bud

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
You are welcome to become one of the "3 guys" who pay 40$ and influence poll results by 25%, easy solution, if you care so much about this game that you would complain about it in pirate forums :)

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone have android save files pls prefer before v32 .as I have to start again and was hoping someone can give me a boost with a save file on android pls and thank u

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Process: Glamour [46993]
Path: /Users/USER/Downloads/*/Glamour.app/Contents/MacOS/Glamour
Identifier: games.ardent.glamour
Version: 1.5.3 (1.5.3)
Code Type: X86-64 (Translated)
Parent Process: ??? [1]
Responsible: Glamour [46993]

Date/Time: 2021-06-16 14:34:47.346 +0100
OS Version: macOS 11.4 (20F71)
Report Version: 12
Anonymous UUID: 32075800-6A5B-8839-3421-3ECA0A4126FC

Sleep/Wake UUID: 595909BA-40C9-4232-B3AD-3A3B88ACA53E

Time Awake Since Boot: 960000 seconds
Time Since Wake: 1600 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 0

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Reason: DYLD, [0x1] Library missing

Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message:
dyld: Using shared cache: 482F0EF9-B940-309E-8378-2B670C55A83E
Library not loaded: @rpath/Electron Framework.framework/Electron Framework
Referenced from: /Users/USER/Downloads/*/Glamour.app/Contents/MacOS/Glamour
Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
/Users/Downloads/__MACOSX/Glamour.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/Electron Framework.framework/Electron Framework: file too short
/Users/Downloads/__MACOSX/Glamour.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/Electron Framework.framework/Electron Framework: stat() failed with errno=1

Binary Images:
0x100729000 - 0x10077cfff +games.ardent.glamour (1.5.3 - 1.5.3) <AA4C61DE-316D-3FF8-A333-BC505E9F229E> /Users/USER/Downloads/*/Glamour.app/Contents/MacOS/Glamour
0x20090b000 - 0x2009a6fff dyld (852) <1AC76561-4F9A-34B1-BA7C-4516CACEAED7> /usr/lib/dyld
0x7ffdffc0b000 - 0x7ffdffc7efff +runtime (203.46) <C447D2A9-BB07-30A8-97AB-399362D14FC8> /Library/Apple/*/runtime

Model: MacBookAir10,1, BootROM 6723.120.36, proc 8:4:4 processors, 8 GB, SMC
Graphics: kHW_AppleM1Item, Apple M1, spdisplays_builtin
Memory Module: LPDDR4
Bluetooth: Version 8.0.5d7, 3 services, 25 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
USB Device: USB 3.1 Bus
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc.

Keep getting that error report when I try to play the offline mac version. Any idea what the issue is?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

Glamour 0.38
This was a stressful month, and we worked every day. This is definitely the biggest update we've ever made. The number of images is about twice as high as usual, and we have about 50-60% more events. Almost every month we try to make bigger and bigger updates, which often results in us releasing updates later than we planned, usually by at least a week, sometimes two. Not this time. Technically, we made 0.38 in less than a month, the previous update was released on May 20th.
But let's talk about the new content. If you've been avoiding the previews, then you might want to skip the change log, it will be spoiler-heavy.

A series of events with Kira at night in the living room. Significant progress in a relationship with Kira, which will unlock events all over the villa.

Kira will start coming home during lunch, around 12:00. A long series of events, Max won't be disappointed.

New and improved yoga. The girls will change their wardrobes during sunbathing. Another series of events.

Alice got some love too. A couple of new events with smoking, new events with a sunscreen.

New event with Ann while she's taking a bath.

A small surprise from Kira when Max goes to sleep in certain situations. The quest log will have a hint once you unlock it.

We also fixed some bugs:
At night Lisa can ask Max about one of three possible events: a lesson with Ann, private fun in their room, or visiting Alice. If Max turns her down, each category has its own cooldown between 7 and 12 days. So if you're sick of lessons with Ann, but still want to see events with Alice, you can safely turn down lessons with Ann and without affecting Alice's cooldown. Also, previously some cooldowns were only 4 to 7 days if you turn down events, so now if you don't want to see an event, it will come up less often.
At some point Max's relationship with Lisa grows to the point where she shouldn't have a strong reaction to him being in the room while she's changing. So the game stops triggering the changing event once Max unlocks lessons with Ann. In the future, we will add new events when characters can change in front of Max and act accordingly. All characters, not just Lisa.
As you can see, there was a lot of work put into the update, so we hope you like it.
Please enjoy our game!

P.S.: As usual, the next post will have links to download our offline version for PC, Android and Mac.

If you don't have a client installed on your device, you can download it from .
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from .

legolasbaler

Sep 15, 2017

Glamour 0.38
This was a stressful month, and we worked every day. This is definitely the biggest update we've ever made. The number of images is about twice as high as usual, and we have about 50-60% more events. Almost every month we try to make bigger and bigger updates, which often results in us releasing updates later than we planned, usually by at least a week, sometimes two. Not this time. Technically, we made 0.38 in less than a month, the previous update was released on May 20th.
But let's talk about the new content. If you've been avoiding the previews, then you might want to skip the change log, it will be spoiler-heavy.

A series of events with Kira at night in the living room. Significant progress in a relationship with Kira, which will unlock events all over the villa.

Kira will start coming home during lunch, around 12:00. A long series of events, Max won't be disappointed.

New and improved yoga. The girls will change their wardrobes during sunbathing. Another series of events.

Alice got some love too. A couple of new events with smoking, new events with a sunscreen.

New event with Ann while she's taking a bath.

A small surprise from Kira when Max goes to sleep in certain situations. The quest log will have a hint once you unlock it.

We also fixed some bugs:
At night Lisa can ask Max about one of three possible events: a lesson with Ann, private fun in their room, or visiting Alice. If Max turns her down, each category has its own cooldown between 7 and 12 days. So if you're sick of lessons with Ann, but still want to see events with Alice, you can safely turn down lessons with Ann and without affecting Alice's cooldown. Also, previously some cooldowns were only 4 to 7 days if you turn down events, so now if you don't want to see an event, it will come up less often.
At some point Max's relationship with Lisa grows to the point where she shouldn't have a strong reaction to him being in the room while she's changing. So the game stops triggering the changing event once Max unlocks lessons with Ann. In the future, we will add new events when characters can change in front of Max and act accordingly. All characters, not just Lisa.
As you can see, there was a lot of work put into the update, so we hope you like it.
Please enjoy our game!

P.S.: As usual, the next post will have links to download our offline version for PC, Android and Mac.

If you don't have a client installed on your device, you can download it from .
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from here.
Hallelujah !!!
Аллилуйа 1.gif

• Angry
Reactions: Y.Gromov
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes