Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Hmm .. Impressions of the update ... ambiguous... Kind of like the end of the story Or will there still be a BDSM club in the game, someday?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
How is this game? It is worth playing? The reviews are all over the place one of them said that the female MC could do a lesbian route but now you are forced to do some stuff with a guy

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
always bug with karen and sophie, alawys bug with panties, always oscar checking pantie for finished cheerleader quest, and now cant ask again andrew for next lesson with karen, when i already finished it last update, very cool yeah...

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
How is this game? It is worth playing? The reviews are all over the place one of them said that the female MC could do a lesbian route but now you are forced to do some stuff with a guy
well that depends on what you want i played the kate side for a long time, you could play her as a pure lesbian like bright past for something like 25 updates and i really liked that, but recently you have been forced too be with one guy after another too finish quests, now i don´t mind that its an option but when the scenes are forced then i am done, so i only play the max side now. Now regarding the game and this is just my opinion there is tons of games that are way better, one of the big issues i have with this one is that there are very little facial expression, on one side it have beautifull models no question there, but on the other side they have no life they can feel like dolls.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I got the false answer some time ago, tried it and ran into unavoidable dicks, so i deleted it and never played it again.
Nonetheless, i still hope the dev will realize not everyone is into dicks...only reason for me to check this topic every few updates. The latest statements from various players still say you will run into dicks...you even need them to progress the story...from my point of view its too disgusting to risk another try.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
no, i am not a patreon and i got auto update
I am currently not a patron, and had the online game update from .34 to .35. Still two versions behind what I would have had if I'd still been a patron.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
well that depends on what you want i played the kate side for a long time, you could play her as a pure lesbian like bright past for something like 25 updates and i really liked that, but recently you have been forced too be with one guy after another too finish quests, now i don´t mind that its an option but when the scenes are forced then i am done, so i only play the max side now. Now regarding the game and this is just my opinion there is tons of games that are way better, one of the big issues i have with this one is that there are very little facial expression, on one side it have beautifull models no question there, but on the other side they have no life they can feel like dolls.
I got the false answer some time ago, tried it and ran into unavoidable dicks, so i deleted it and never played it again.
Nonetheless, i still hope the dev will realize not everyone is into dicks...only reason for me to check this topic every few updates. The latest statements from various players still say you will run into dicks...you even need them to progress the story...from my point of view its too disgusting to risk another try.
thanks for the answers but I have the feeling that the Max side is going to have less content but I will give it a try

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes