kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Game changes
Oct 11 at 8:19am
We're working on Glamour for quite some time now, and many players wonder when the game is going to have adult content between Kate and Julia. So today we're going to talk about it.
As you probably know, Patreon doesn't allow certain types of adult content on their platform. You can read up about it in more details on Patreon Community Guidelines. So we can't just start adding anything we want in our game. But I think we found a decent solution to this problem. We'll remove every explicit mention of Julia being Kate's sister in 0.8. The game won't explicitly state that Julia isn't Kate's sister either. It's up to your interpretation now. They can be sisters, childhood friends, you can even believe they're space lizards in leather suits, if that's your thing. At no point the game explicitly states they're NOT alien lizards, so headcanon away! :)

In the same way, at no point the game will mention any relation between Julia and Alex.

If you don't like this change, please keep in mind that we're only doing this because we have to follow Patreon guidelines. We also ask you not to explicitly mention relation between Kate/Alex and Julia on Patreon comment section. Let's all keep it clean and not rule-breaking, please.

We're currently fixing up English texts. By the way, we already changed all text (sans intro) in Russian for 0.7 release and I'm not sure anyone has even noticed.

Some of you might ask why couldn't we do this for BB. And the answer is, it was kind of an integral part of the game, down to the name and the slogan. Almost every dialog in the game mentioned characters being conflicted about doing something with Max because of that. If you take it away, there's no conflict, nothing would be stopping them from going crazy from day one. You could even say it was the very foundation of BB ;)

Anyway, back to Glamour. Now that we're not breaking Patreon guidelines, we can finally start adding adult content. And, of course, since Alex won't be as shy as Kate, his story is going to progress a lot faster. He'll start getting into juicy situation from the very beginning of the game. You'll see some images soon. By the way, we'll rework start of the game and add an option to play as Alex, who will have his own unique intro.

Next post will show something we wouldn't be able to add into the game without this latest change.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
So what I understand is that the Male Protag will have the same story as Female Protag but both will have slight changes due to their gender (If you go male protag than Julia will have two brothers and you'll be living with her and if you go female protag than Julia will have a brother and sister and Kate will be living with her like before).

Aug 9, 2017
So if DS releases an offline version of the game would that make the game easier to crack or what would be the situation with it

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
So what I understand is that the Male Protag will have the same story as Female Protag but both will have slight changes due to their gender (If you go male protag than Julia will have two brothers and you'll be living with her and if you go female protag than Julia will have a brother and sister and Kate will be living with her like before).
But Julia and Kate aren’t sisters. You shall imagine it. Unbelievable

Reactions: KaiserST

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
What a shitty change! Imagine Kate is a landlady and Julia roommate. Wtf DS
Or just imagine they are sisters? I'm not sure what the big deal is, especially if you've been playing and read all the initial dialogues between the two that establish they are sisters. For anyone playing, they'll just.... keep on being sisters.

But it was pretty stupid for DS to build a new game dependent on a sibling relationship and then pull the rug out from under it by blaming Patreon for something he knew would happen. I really don't understand that guy at all.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Yeah, but imagination for me not easy. They won’t talk to each other „Hey Sis! i love your titts!” I also can‘t understand his decision. What about a patch? Why not decide from beginning of the game Rommate=Sis?

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Or just imagine they are sisters? I'm not sure what the big deal is, especially if you've been playing and read all the initial dialogues between the two that establish they are sisters. For anyone playing, they'll just.... keep on being sisters.

But it was pretty stupid for DS to build a new game dependent on a sibling relationship and then pull the rug out from under it by blaming Patreon for something he knew would happen. I really don't understand that guy at all.
так с самого начала было понятно что так и будет, как только получит по зубам от patreon
so from the outset it was clear that it will, as soon as you get the teeth from the patreon

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
All he need to do is tweak the dialogs a little and let the player choose the relationships of characters as some other games did. For example check Chloe18 Vacation, you name the characters and decide the relations (even the game warns you about some relations x'D ).

But with DS don't get your hopes high.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I don't understand why DP don't complete the story and the game for Kate first and after complete Kate story if he must so give Male Protagonist in the game.... This is really bullsh*t how he's create the game now .... The same is the patreon rules of course :mad: but that's not DP fault.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't understand why DP don't complete the story and the game for Kate first and after complete Kate story if he must so give Male Protagonist in the game.... This is really bullsh*t how he's create the game now .... The same is the patreon rules of course :mad: but that's not DP fault.
Actualy it's his fault.Once more he makes false advertising,like BB.We know he don't like incest at all.Then why he even started making incest games?Simple-money.All that sweet talks that he will make the best incest game is just a simple trick.

Reactions: Valeck

Ryoko

Aug 8, 2017
first everyone wanted male main character and once there is everyone will play with the female :D

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
first everyone wanted male main character and once there is everyone will play with the female :D
I never want male character in this game. Male character is in 75% very good games so I want play as Kate.

Actualy it's his fault.Once more he makes false advertising,like BB.We know he don't like incest at all.Then why he even started making incest games?Simple-money.All that sweet talks that he will make the best incest game is just a simple trick.
Oh I don't know it. I think that he abandoned BB because of Patreon and..... nevermind He's a jerk. What is bad on incest between sisters? especialy in the games or 3D pics -_- damned Patreon.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I never want male character in this game. Male character is in 75% very good games so I want play as Kate.

Oh I don't know it. I think that he abandoned BB because of Patreon and..... nevermind He's a jerk. What is bad on incest between sisters? especialy in the games or 3D pics :noexpression: damned Patreon.
Yeah,they don't ban books,movies or paintings with incest though.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah, but imagination for me not easy. They won’t talk to each other „Hey Sis! i love your titts!” I also can‘t understand his decision. What about a patch? Why not decide from beginning of the game Rommate=Sis?
Yea, the more I think about it the more I agree with you. At first I was thinking "Well, Kate and Julia are sisters because I've played through v6 and read all their dialogues, etc. But moving forward I'll realize I'm missing out on the tension of sister-on-sister lesbian temptation. If it helps, though, DS was never that good with that kind of dialogue anyway, so maybe we won't be missing much. :closedtongue:

What gets me is DS either A) knew this was the plan all along, or B) is making it up as he goes along, and neither of those give me much confidence. We'll see how his patrons react I guess.

Reactions: Hlextor
Aug 9, 2017
The guy makes no sense at all.. after BB was dropped and he blamed patreon for it fair enough but everyone and their uncle knows he could have kept going, so Glamour was announced and DS said that he would make his own website so he could release 2 versions of the game an incest version on his website and a normal version for patreon and as well as that a good chance of a BB revived

10 months later and he announces today that their basically will be incest in the game but Kate/Alex won't refer to Julia as their sister and vice versa in the game so it's up to the "imagination" to say what's their relationship, if a reviewer from patreon or whatever opens up his page there's the bio where it's mentioned their sisters, it's mentioned at the start of the game that their sisters and last hint he has put in the post that their siblings, he must really want to be caught or he's just plain retarded sorry, I've posted this on the discord as well already just want to get some thoughts from others

Reactions: Hlextor

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The squeaky wheel gets the grease, but the grass isn't always greener on the other side.
No point crying over spilled milk - To live is to learn.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
He must really want to be caught
That's the feeling quite a few people had back when Patreon started to crack the ban hammer on incest games as well. He got banned, then after a few days got unbanned and for the next few months he did absolutely NOTHING to prevent further bans and then it was like "Sorry guys, I can't go on with this game, gotta go back to the other one that I already abandoned once for this game"

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes