repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I don't know, i have bad feelings about this game. All this changes for gain patrerons is excatly what happened with BB for Eric and other minor things and, just my opinion, is when DS starts lose passion about the game. Just my thought, nothing else.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
@NachoCheese
Hi, with this shitty imagination change... if the game goes offline and you could hack the game... is it possible to mod the game in a real sis/sis relationship?

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

We keep working on creating new content and improving what we already have. Especially graphics. As you might have noticed, we replaced some images with higher quality. New improved lighting, realistic skin, better post-production editing. Here are some examples below.

Makeup

Wet skin

Better lighting and skin quality

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
didnt Game Legends get shut down by patreon for doing this exact same thing with not specifying relationship :coldsweat:

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
@NachoCheese
Hi, with this shitty imagination change... if the game goes offline and you could hack the game... is it possible to mod the game in a real sis/sis relationship?
Assuming the game logic and writing gets moved offline then yes, dialogue should be easily alterable. I probably wouldn't be the one to do it though, as there are many people with much more modding experience than I on this forum.

Hey guys. Does it really take that long the game to download? first time playing it.
A few pages back on this thread is a post with a link and instructions on how to download the majority of images from Mega.nz. That will reduce a multi-day download to a few minutes.

well you are downloading the update from a Russian server so there's that
Yep. He still hasn't updated the server either.

Can you open the door when Julia is asleep?
Not yet, no.

xiAlawy

Apr 25, 2018
its been 30min and still stuck at 0% , im connected to the internet but still the game is not loading

Aug 9, 2017
I don't know have never played the game but after reading the forum and the discord chat there's a lot of complaints about the download speed which is down to DS's server

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes