Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hi guys, I hope someone can help. Just set up the game (v 0.7 it seems) and logged in with Patreon. I got though the character descriptions and am at the point where I should be talking to Julia. However all I see is "Julia Beloved sister" at the top and pause & skip buttons at the bottom (which don't do anything)... what am I missing?

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Hi guys, I hope someone can help. Just set up the game (v 0.7 it seems) and logged in with Patreon. I got though the character descriptions and am at the point where I should be talking to Julia. However all I see is "Julia Beloved sister" at the top and pause & skip buttons at the bottom (which don't do anything)... what am I missing?
Same problem.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Sorry, but Julia is so ugly. She looks like a rat or a squirrel
It's clear you don't like this game... XDXD
You make me laugh a lot on DS patreon page, respect, i will never forgive him for don't make us fuck our little Lisa.

Reactions: Hlextor

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It's clear you don't like this game... XDXD
You make me laugh a lot on DS patreon page, respect, i will never forgive him for don't make us fuck our little Lisa.
Oh yes! I‘m fight with him and now with his wife/girlfriend Diadi. I love it. :eek:penedeyewink: ... but for me it’s often constructive criticism. I tell him the truth

Reactions: repuindy

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Boring! Two lesbian girls taking a shower. So what?! ... last month it would have been so fucking awesome! Two sister are taking a shower...

Reactions: TobaiasR

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
can anyone tell me which I can't save the game, and is there any way to save without becoming a patron?
The game saves automatically every new morning. You need a Patreon account, but you don't need to be a paying patron of DS.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
instead of Ctrl to skip the intro, press space bar to jump to end of each convo
Nope sorry, not working, no button presses are doing anything :/ not ctrl, not space, ...
I'm going to simply reinstall the game tbh let's see.

Okay so I downloaded from the official link
and it's workign now (it didn't redownload the game for 30 mins like it did before, though...) where does the game save its assets?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes