Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
On Iyos slave mode, you forgot to have any pictures in that folder but the nude one. I had to import that folder from the previous version to get it to work, IE in slave mode nude, she disappeared again. Also the game froze when the anal was chosen.
Ah, good point. I made a mistake and screwed up this fix, erasing the images I had corrected. I'll fix it in next patch. Thanks For the warning.

Same with me. Even the cheat option to find her via teleport travel does not work as it says she is an unknown location or something of the sort.

Teleporting to any available streets does not work either. Nor searching the airport.

Bug?
Surely a bug. I'll check what's happening. Thanks for the feedback.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
After a few weeks, specifically once you've encountered Anael and warn Lily, you can amend your deal so that it becomes optional. Then you CAN still send girls, but you don't HAVE to.
Yeah but you'd still have to over those few weeks and that's too long for me. Thanks for the further information though; just not my thing.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Count_Viraxis Sorry for the ping but it is time for my daily stupid question :oops:. Where is the event list? Is is in game or something external?

Thanks

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Count_Viraxis Sorry for the ping but it is time for my daily stupid question :oops:. Where is the event list? Is is in game or something external?

Thanks
No problem^^
It's in the game. Start the game and load your safe. Then click the rightmost button (the three horizontal stripes) where you can save/load, quit the game etc....and there is the event list. Just filter for the girl, click apply and then you can see all the triggers for their scenes.

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
LMAO now I feel so stupid

Last edited by a moderator:

XKitto

Aug 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "Slaylife, publicación: 2998515, miembro: 2435"]
¿Dónde encontrar a Iyo para su evento de primer nivel? Las pistas dicen que deambula buscando calles ... pero cuáles o en qué momento del día apenas se dice.
[/CITAR]
7pm afuera del karaoke debes estar con ella

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I,ve been playing this game for some time now and I like and enjoy it. But there are a few things that's annoying. When I want to give a girl a gift and/or some clothes I would want to pick the items I choose and then give them to her instead of going in and out of the menu for each item, it just takes too much time. Also, why are some of the events dependent what clothes she wears. If you have changed the clothes and then in the events list find something you missed then you must change clothes to complete that event, that's just irritating. But as I said the game is great and I will keep playing but it would be better with less grind.

Jun 3, 2017
I just found out that you can navigate with the map and just double click the location and you teleport there
only with cheats. I think a minimap should be added that you can click on adjacent areas and move to. Or have the game auto calculate the walk time to any area and move there or have check boxes for 'use train' etc. It does seem kinda jarring north east south and west aren't always on the top bottom left and right of the screen.

Anyway to what I was originally wanting to say.

What is the time intervals that people move around? Is it every 5 minutes the game updates positions? It feels like every minute someone has a chance to move around.

For example if I have an event that needs to be done in a bathroom to progress whats the time frame they will be spending in there?

Can it be possible to add an 'alert' where you can tag a character, then have the game notify you when that character is in a specific spot so you can go there?

Also, can you add the wait option to the map? It gets kinda annoying to look at the map, see someone isn't where you want them to be, wait 15 minutes, check again, see they aren't there yet, wait 15 minutes, check, see they are there, and then go into whatever room you need?

Something else that could be done with the alert thing is that if you go to a certain spot and wait say an hour, if that character goes into the room at anytime in that hour it stops the wait and resumes game play when the game moves them into that room?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes