Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Is there any actual preg in this game or are the tags lying to me?
There is, but only in the endings.
ok i have question so could someone answer me , is this game worth playing ? what femdom conten is in this game ?
2-3 characters have femdom scenes. If it's your only detish looking forward in this game than it may not be worth your time but overall speaking? Yes, it's worth playing.

rgdr

Nov 24, 2017
when i download the game this appears, i dont know how to solve it, the game doesnt work, i play on mac, do i have hope to play or no?
bgs
characters
d3dcompiler_47.dll
data
dxwebsetup.exe
ffmpeg.dll
Glassix.exe
icudtl.dat
libEGL.dll
libGLESv2.dll
locales
natives_blob.bin
node.dll
notification_helper.exe
nw_100_percent.pak
nw_200_percent.pak
nw_elf.dll
nw.dll
package.nw
resources.pak
scenes
swiftshader
v8_context_snapshot.bin
v8_context_snapshot.bin.cpgz

May 14, 2020
I liked the premise of this game and the images looked ok. But as soon as I started playing... The navigation is very bad and complicated imo going through hallways and stuff in the school, everything looked the same and I couldn't find anything. I was kind of bummed even as it seems this game has quite a lot of content to offer.

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
I liked the premise of this game and the images looked ok. But as soon as I started playing... The navigation is very bad and complicated imo going through hallways and stuff in the school, everything looked the same and I couldn't find anything. I was kind of bummed even as it seems this game has quite a lot of content to offer.
Hi there HotSiameseTwin (aka DontCareWhatYouCallMe),

I totally agree with you on this. That's why I always move around using the map (F2, or 'building/city" icon in the upper right corner).
It's faster, it's less frustrating, it alerts you when a girl has a level-up event (just click looking glass to zoom out to the whole city), and it doesn't use up time or stamina... (maybe you need to allow cheats first to do this, I'm not sure. When Lily is at level1, you can also buy a map in spell shop, if I'm not mistaken)...

This made the game quite enjoyable (even though navigation is still a pain in the donkey)

Have a good one,
Minoin!

May 14, 2020
Hi there HotSiameseTwin (aka DontCareWhatYouCallMe),

I totally agree with you on this. That's why I always move around using the map (F2, or 'building/city" icon in the upper right corner).
It's faster, it's less frustrating, it alerts you when a girl has a level-up event (just click looking glass to zoom out to the whole city), and it doesn't use up time or stamina... (maybe you need to allow cheats first to do this, I'm not sure. When Lily is at level1, you can also buy a map in spell shop, if I'm not mistaken)...

This made the game quite enjoyable (even though navigation is still a pain in the donkey)

Have a good one,
Minoin!
Oh, looks like in going to try this game again in that case, too bad I just emptied the bin... Downloading again it is

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
If you activate the cheats, you can navigate by double clicking locations on the map. the downside is you then have to specifically go to places to trigger events rather than "walking into them"

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Anyone's got a full save
Here you go. Add this to your saves folder. It's close to 100% as of version 47.
All the girls have been met, most have doll/slave mode enabled and full obedience. All three endings are unlocked, too.
Just talk to Aneal and choose which ending you want.

Save 64 should be the first save on page 10 of the load menu; just press the left arrow on page 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: kandile80

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
TORRENT V.0.48.0 FULL+PATCH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zip Glassix_0480.zip (4.52 Gb)
zip Glassix_Patch_0.46.1_to_0.47.0.zip (108.64 Mb)
zip Glassix_Patch_0.47.0_to_0.47.1.zip (5.2 Mb)
zip Glassix_Patch_0471_to_0480.zip (42.73 Mb)

Language Change Instructions #4,638

alternative method #4,542
Why do we download 46.1 to 47.0 and others? Do we need them?

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
I'll have to double check. I remember some events added by CarpeNoctem were indeed locked after leveling up too high but it would indeed be better to not lock them. I'll double check the requirements. Would you have a list of such events so I can speed up the process?
XML:
classmateA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="rinjodsubway" replay="classmateA" replaylocation="subwayA">
classmateA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="rinjodwaxing" replay="classmateA">
classmateA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="rinjodap" replay="classmateA">
classmateA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="rinjodboy" replay="classmateA">
classmateB.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="ayumijodpanties" replay="classmateB" replaylocation="subwayA">
classmateB.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="ayumijodfood" replay="classmateB">
classmateB.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="ayumijodmusic" replay="classmateB">
classmateC.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="hikarijodmakeup" replay="classmateC">
classmateC.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="hikarijodgym" replay="classmateC">
classmateC.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="hikarijodpopup" replay="classmateC">
classmateC.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="hikarijodhooker" replay="classmateC">
demonA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="lilyjodpanties" replay="demonA" replaylocation="subwayA">
demonA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="lilyjodpee" replay="demonA" replaylocation="parkpathA">
demonA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="lilyjodbeach" replay="demonA" replaylocation="beachD">
demonA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="lilyjodrules" replay="demonA" replaylocation="apcenter">
demonA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="lilyjodsweets" replay="demonA" replaylocation="mixtoilets">
demonA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="lilyjodgourmet" replay="demonA" replaylocation="restaurantA">
motherA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="aikojodkitchen" replay="motherA">
motherA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="aikojoddiner" replay="motherA">
motherA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="aikojodmuseum" replay="motherA" replaylocation="museumlobby">
principalA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="mitsukojodlegs" replay="principalA">
principalA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="mitsukojodpantyhose" replay="principalA">
sisterA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="kanajodemergency" replay="sisterA">
sisterA.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="kanajodanatomy" replay="sisterA">
sisterC.xml-<vent type="daily" on="init" code="sisterCalley" replay="sisterC">
teacherB.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="okimijodbenito" replay="teacherB">
teacherB.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="okimijodkey" replay="teacherB">
teacherB.xml-<vent type="special" on="init" code="okimijodtattoo" replay="teacherB">
teacherB.xml-<vent type="daily" on="init" code="okimimodbenito" replay="teacherB">
The above events use conditions of the form

XML:
<obediencelevel operator="in" value="0,1" character="somebody" />
and may thus result in being inaccessible if overlevelled. Note that I did not check them so they might very well all be fine.

Some (most?) are probably due to the event having another version at higher levels.
For example,
rinjodsubway (rin, subway) triggers at obedience 0,1 but has a second version rinmodsubway at obedience >= 2. Removing the jod events leaves us (which I will assume have corresponding mod events for higher levels):

XML:
sisterC.xml-<vent type="daily" on="init" code="sisterCalley" replay="sisterC">
teacherB.xml-<vent type="daily" on="init" code="okimimodbenito" replay="teacherB">
The sisterCalley event triggers only at obedience = 0,
while the okimimodbenito triggers only at obedience = 2.

The jod/mod events might be tricky to fix, unless you decide to let one of them fire at random if both are available - or unlock both upon triggering the mod event perhaps.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Links contain several files for the convenience of some users.
You must understand what a patch is and what a full version is.
If you download the full version (for example, 0.48), then you do not need patches with lower the version number. The developer has dozens of patches on the site. They are intended for those who have an earlier version. If the user has version 0.46.1, then instead of downloading version 0.48, he can download and install 2 patches.

If you need to upgrade an earlier version, you can use patches. If you downloaded the full version, then you do not need them. All you have to do is additionally install patch 0.48.1

Reactions: arelor
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes