Mikilande

May 21, 2018
One thing has never been changed:
The "Mall" in aerial view, the clothing store is on the left and the lingerie store is on the right.
When you're a pedestrian, the lingerie store is on the left and the lingerie store is on the right !!!

bobgame

Jul 18, 2017
I've disabled asking money from girls for now--too spammy. You can open the events.xml file in /data and comment out the "Ask money to girls" section by adding <!--on line 18339 , and --> on line 18366 (both near the bottom). Seemed to work for me, and I'd rather job for money and keep affection for now.

Reactions: Harem Route

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I've disabled asking money from girls for now--too spammy. You can open the events.xml file in /data and comment out the "Ask money to girls" section by adding <!--on line 18339 , and --> on line 18366 (both near the bottom). Seemed to work for me, and I'd rather job for money and keep affection for now.
Can you please put a picture of this modified line! Thanks

Last edited:

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Thank you!

Can you please put a picture of this modified line! Thanks
Something like this:
1.png

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I think I just wait for a fix. As far as I can see I already have these lines in as shown in the screenshot so I don't know what to modify to get rid of it. Changed line 18365 to what Mikilande wrote but that didn't do anything either.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
I think I just wait for a fix. As far as I can see I already have these lines in as shown in the screenshot so I don't know what to modify to get rid of it. Changed line 18365 to what Mikilande wrote but that didn't do anything either.
You need to change two lines. Put "<!--" (without quotation marks) at some point after "<!-- Ask money to girls -->" (line 18339 or 18340, doesn't matter), and then "-->" before "<!-- Pocket money -->" (line 18365 or 18366, again, whatever). So again, these here are your changes:
Untitled-2.png
Anyway, here's the whole thing if you want. There's nothing changed in it aside from those two lines and it works perfectly for me.

Last edited:

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
You need to change two lines. Put "<!--" (without quotation marks) at some point after "<!-- Ask money to girls -->" (line 18339 or 18340, doesn't matter), and then "-->" before "<!-- Pocket money -->" (line 18365 or 18366, again, whatever). So again, these here are your changes:
View attachment 719102
Anyway, here's the whole thing if you want. There's nothing changed in it aside from those two lines and it works perfectly for me.
Thank you. "<!--", that's what I missed. Works fine now.

Balinn

May 26, 2017
it's been a long time I hadn't play this game, so I follow mindlessly the event indicator, but at the exam day at school, I missed the sport's part because the tracker pointed to the class like any other Friday. The teacher should remind the player to go to the gym.

And when we want to fast travel (the simple double click on the map) we can go directly in each house we have the key but not your own house...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikilande
May 27, 2020
Hi guys.

I wanted to know if the time can be a problem in this game??

Let me explain if i want to focus on a girl like stepmother or someone else can i miss some scene with the others girls because of the time??

If i want to level up Lily to level 4 before level up someone else can i miss some scenes??

Thank you. =)

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Hi guys.

Let me explain if i want to focus on a girl like stepmother or someone else can i miss some scene with the others girls because of the time??

If i want to level up Lily to level 4 before level up someone else can i miss some scenes??

Thank you. =)
The only timing problem is with Utako (the librarian/sister of Kumiko). Upon discovery you only have four(?) weeks to corrupt her until her wedding, but if you do that you can still do all the things wih her even after her "big day".
Other then that there is only the angel Anael where you should stop at lvl 3 as lvl 4 will start an ending.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Hi guys.

Thank you. =)
Btw, she is the best girl to begin with because with her, we unlock the sexen points, i always ignore the first week until i unlock Lily.

IvanD9

Jan 25, 2019
Some good news in the latest patch (from the Patreon page)...

Glassix Patch 0.50.1 to 0.50.2
Hi guys,

Changelog:
  • Added new game option to earn the daily affection and obedience points faster when interacting with a girl
  • "Ask for money" event has been moved to its own tab
  • Reduced money gained from girls when asking them
  • Added "Ask for money" option in slave mode which does not cause affection loss
  • Chinese translation updated by Darkbatex
  • Fixed bug with girl's icon in popup disappearing too soon when an event triggered
So, a small patch but some important changes.
First, the ask for money event has been moved to its own tab to reduce interactions since players mostly interacted with the talk option to get the daily affection point. I should have anticipated this :x
Secondly, following up on this logic (too many clicks to do stuff), I've added a new option in the game menu so that when the player interacts with girls, he'll directly get the daily affection point for the talk option as well as the daily obedience point for the follow me option without having to click those options. This should make the game less clickity clack.
Finally, two small points, players reported the amount of money given by girls to be too high, which I thought too but was not sure yet. Since it's been confirmed by players themselves, I've reduced the amount. However since the affection penalty stays the same, this downside is balanced by the new option to ask money in slave mode which does not cost affection points this way.
Let me know what you think of these game changes to know if I'm going the right way. I'll go back to working on Ayane now ;)
Thanks for your time and feedback!

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
Some good news in the latest patch (from the Patreon page)...

Glassix Patch 0.50.1 to 0.50.2
Hi guys,

Changelog:
  • Added new game option to earn the daily affection and obedience points faster when interacting with a girl
  • "Ask for money" event has been moved to its own tab
  • Reduced money gained from girls when asking them
  • Added "Ask for money" option in slave mode which does not cause affection loss
  • Chinese translation updated by Darkbatex
  • Fixed bug with girl's icon in popup disappearing too soon when an event triggered
So, a small patch but some important changes.
First, the ask for money event has been moved to its own tab to reduce interactions since players mostly interacted with the talk option to get the daily affection point. I should have anticipated this :x
Secondly, following up on this logic (too many clicks to do stuff), I've added a new option in the game menu so that when the player interacts with girls, he'll directly get the daily affection point for the talk option as well as the daily obedience point for the follow me option without having to click those options. This should make the game less clickity clack.
Finally, two small points, players reported the amount of money given by girls to be too high, which I thought too but was not sure yet. Since it's been confirmed by players themselves, I've reduced the amount. However since the affection penalty stays the same, this downside is balanced by the new option to ask money in slave mode which does not cost affection points this way.
Let me know what you think of these game changes to know if I'm going the right way. I'll go back to working on Ayane now ;)
Thanks for your time and feedback!
50.1-50.2 Patch

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes