bra809

Oct 8, 2019
Brainfart typo: Iyo in the unlocking sequence, if you select panties, she says and I quote: For having seen your penis, you forced me to show you my dick and my butt. This is not futa isn't it?

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Brainfart typo: Iyo in the unlocking sequence, if you select panties, she says and I quote: For having seen your penis, you forced me to show you my dick and my butt. This is not futa isn't it?
The game has the futa/trans tag, so maybe she is or maybe she is in secret a Trap?

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
The torrent launches in Russian and doesn't change to any other language. I downloaded the English settings patch and it works.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
At least for me, Iyo's first obedience is not triggering and i tried walk with her at night, but nothing works.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
The game has the futa/trans tag, so maybe she is or maybe she is in secret a Trap?
Lily grows a dick in some scenes. I don't think there are any other futas. More likely this is just a case of translation getting the pronoun wrong.

D.I.L..L.I.G.A.F

Sep 10, 2019
It has a pregnancy tag but for some reason the girls wont get pregnant. Is it a story based thing? Or can you get any girl pregnant at any time?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Diconica regarding the follow me bug you encountered, I couldn't reproduce it even with 4 girls following and unfollowing me. If you can reproduce it on your side, let me know which state they were in (hypno, slave or normal) which girl it was, the location and the time. It may occur on really specific conditions so the more info I have the better. Thanks :)

Reactions: Diconica

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
Glassix Patch 0.50.1 release !
Please a link !
50.0-50.1 Patch

Changelog:

• Nearby event will disappear if not enough time to reach destination
  • Nearby event will disappear if the target moves from destination
  • Fixed black screen bug occurring during afternoons in several locations (Thanks PatrickP!)
  • Fixed incorrect narration line ine Iyo event level 3 (Thanks PR!)
  • Waterlily event now correctly awards sexen (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed missing translations during Emiri's anal commands (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed Nabila's and Daisuki's slave character image (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed bug with events sometimes not being registered as completed (Thanks Metawe!)
  • Fixed instant transition time between location
  • Fixed bug with wardrobe introduction event occurring to early during day 1

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
50.0-50.1 Patch Mega

Changelog:

• Nearby event will disappear if not enough time to reach destination
  • Nearby event will disappear if the target moves from destination
  • Fixed black screen bug occurring during afternoons in several locations (Thanks PatrickP!)
  • Fixed incorrect narration line ine Iyo event level 3 (Thanks PR!)
  • Waterlily event now correctly awards sexen (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed missing translations during Emiri's anal commands (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed Nabila's and Daisuki's slave character image (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed bug with events sometimes not being registered as completed (Thanks Metawe!)
  • Fixed instant transition time between location
  • Fixed bug with wardrobe introduction event occurring to early during day 1
Works like a charm for the black-screens. Had a save right before the mall and loading after patch it´s great.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Nice changes overall, but the "ask for money" really needs to go somewhere else. It's so annoying to have extra clicks when you just want to talk.
Also, it would be really nice if unique events wouldn't trigger without the required obedience level. It's really lame that you can just trigger them, not have an option to do anything and lose them for the rest of the playthrough. Why is this a thing? Just... why?

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Iyo's first obedience still not triggering, is there any way to fix it with save editor online or i'll need to wait the next update? And what do i need to do to sleep with Yatsumi or Fujiko without the presence of their husbands? I already done their emancipations.

Obs: Forget it about Iyo, just found the way in event list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikilande

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
The ask for money option should be its own thing in the interaction menu.

Having to click talk, then no, then talk again when you wanna talk to someone is a bit of a pain.
That's why i came back to 49.1, no more problems about begging money and that's another plus, when you date someone at weekends, the options with best choices about where to go is back, in this last update, basically this option in green/white/red gone.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Speaking of extra clicks...
Another QoL featuere that would be awesome to see is if F3 didn't just pop up the wait option, which is, mind you, already a good thing... still, it would be great if F3 (or any other button for that matter) straight up skipped the specified amount of time that you have in the waiting interface. So you click it and instantly skip the next 5/10/20 minutes, however much time you have set there.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Diconica regarding the follow me bug you encountered, I couldn't reproduce it even with 4 girls following and unfollowing me. If you can reproduce it on your side, let me know which state they were in (hypno, slave or normal) which girl it was, the location and the time. It may occur on really specific conditions so the more info I have the better. Thanks :)
Haven't been able to reproduce it yet. It may have something to do with the events that also happen around the time. I do remember the events available changed on reloading. Also all 4 girls were in the follow state and it was the female to the far right I think that was the teacher I tried unfollowing. I have noticed a few times I've had to have her unfollow more than once for it to stick. Not sure how many things you have that print out error in the center of the screen but maybe adding a value to it can help identify the source.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes